Pacific Sunwear of California Inc
Already well-known for its apparel industry innovation - establishing the world's first 'green garment factories, emphasising its ethical 'G...
It's not so long ago that teens were something of a sweet spot on the retail landscape, buoyed by a core customer who seemed immune to the r...
Hot topics under discussion at the annual meeting of the rebranded United States Fashion Industry Association (USFIA) included major trade n...
Hurricane Irene hit the US at the peak of the back-to-school shopping period, causing concerns it would negatively impact the already challe...
Action sports and lifestyle retailer Pacific Sunwear of California has moved to a profit in the second quarter thanks to growing sales and a gain on derivative liability.
Performance fabric specialist Garmatex Technologies has developed an advanced cooling fabric designed to help wearers function in extreme weather temperatures by regulating body temperature.
Pacific Sunwear of California's senior vice president of women's merchandising and design, Christine Lee, has stepped down to take up a new role at The Wet Seal.
Action sports and lifestyle retailer Pacific Sunwear of California has said it remains cautious in its outlook, despite narrowing its loss and increasing sales in the first quarter.
Action sports and lifestyle retailer Pacific Sunwear of California posted a marginally lower fourth quarter loss after maintaining recent increases in comparable store sales.
- Slow fashion: a fast-growing opportunity?
- Rethink needed as low-cost labour options dwindle
- China's apparel sector ponders sustainability
- US textile and apparel trade and sourcing snapshot
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- Tazreen Fashions compensation agreement outlined
- Puma commits to 100% PFC removal
- Gap unveils management changes as Q3 profit rises
- Long-running SL Garment dispute settled
- Long-term partnerships key to Adidas sourcing mode