Pacific Sunwear of California Inc
Already well-known for its apparel industry innovation - establishing the world's first 'green garment factories, emphasising its ethical 'G...
It's not so long ago that teens were something of a sweet spot on the retail landscape, buoyed by a core customer who seemed immune to the r...
Hot topics under discussion at the annual meeting of the rebranded United States Fashion Industry Association (USFIA) included major trade n...
Hurricane Irene hit the US at the peak of the back-to-school shopping period, causing concerns it would negatively impact the already challe...
Action sports and lifestyle retailer Pacific Sunwear of California posted a marginally lower fourth quarter loss after maintaining recent increases in comparable store sales.
US action sportswear retailer Pacific Sunwear of California has cut its fiscal fourth-quarter earnings outlook, citing a "choppy" holiday season.
US action sportswear retailer Pacific Sunwear of California saw its earnings soar in the third quarter, masking a decline in sales.
US action sportswear retailer Pacific Sunwear of California has reported a wider second-quarter loss, despite higher sales and margins.
Nike has named Craig Cheek as vice president of men's training, overseeing the sportswear giant's training, baseball and football businesses, including managing Nike's relationship with the National Football League (NFL).
- Garment firms set sights on Vietnam amid TPP talks
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Changes in China cotton policies cause uncertainty
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Wage strike by Cambodia garment workers falls flat
- H&M still committed to higher wages and Bangladesh
- Vietnam Q1 textile and garment exports surge 21.9%
- Alliance inspections more than 50% complete
- Gap to grow China sales to $1bn in three years
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects
- Jeans in Italy