Parametric Technology Corporation
Efforts to take time out of the design and product development process were at the heart of software on display at last week's Texprocess tr...
As apparel manufacturers cut their spending during the recession, the uptake of product lifecycle management (PLM) software was one of the m...
Turkish apparel retailer LC Waikiki Retail Company has deployed a product lifecycle management (PLM) solution to support its product development and expansion plans.
PTC is to acquire privately-held Axeda Corp for US$170m in a move that will help the software solution provider expand its Internet of Things (IoT) portfolio.
Retailer Marks & Spencer is rolling out a PLM solution to manage product development for its general merchandise business, which includes clothing and footwear.
Software supplier Lectra has appointed BT Nagesh as its director for India, tasked with addressing the needs of the company's apparel and automotive customers in the country.
Running footwear and apparel maker Brooks Sports Inc has selected PTC Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) technology to help streamline product development, materials management and sourcing requirements.
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- New Gap CEO set to tackle “aesthetic issue”
- Falling euro adds to Bangladesh production woes
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- M&S Asia head quits as China stores to close
- Gap names new design head amid mixed Q4
- US labour concerns at Honduras apparel makers
- Pay rise mulled for Sri Lanka garment workers
- Abercrombie & Fitch reports “dismal” FY
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019