Parametric Technology Corporation
Efforts to take time out of the design and product development process were at the heart of software on display at last week's Texprocess tr...
As apparel manufacturers cut their spending during the recession, the uptake of product lifecycle management (PLM) software was one of the m...
PTC is to acquire privately-held Axeda Corp for US$170m in a move that will help the software solution provider expand its Internet of Things (IoT) portfolio.
Retailer Marks & Spencer is rolling out a PLM solution to manage product development for its general merchandise business, which includes clothing and footwear.
Software supplier Lectra has appointed BT Nagesh as its director for India, tasked with addressing the needs of the company's apparel and automotive customers in the country.
Running footwear and apparel maker Brooks Sports Inc has selected PTC Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) technology to help streamline product development, materials management and sourcing requirements.
PTC has acquired long-term partner NetIDEAS, a software hosting firm specialising in product development and product lifecycle management (PLM).
- New scenarios driving sustainability in textiles
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- Cambodia employers and unions unhappy at wage rise
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- Uzbekistan forces more adults into cotton harvest
- Coats launches new services business in Vietnam
- Eight footwear factories lead on social compliance
- US firms eye Vietnam footwear growth ahead of TPP
- J Crew embarks on new expansion phase
- Global unions join forces on apparel wage poverty