Parametric Technology Corporation
Efforts to take time out of the design and product development process were at the heart of software on display at last week's Texprocess tr...
As apparel manufacturers cut their spending during the recession, the uptake of product lifecycle management (PLM) software was one of the m...
PTC is to acquire privately-held Axeda Corp for US$170m in a move that will help the software solution provider expand its Internet of Things (IoT) portfolio.
Retailer Marks & Spencer is rolling out a PLM solution to manage product development for its general merchandise business, which includes clothing and footwear.
Software supplier Lectra has appointed BT Nagesh as its director for India, tasked with addressing the needs of the company's apparel and automotive customers in the country.
Running footwear and apparel maker Brooks Sports Inc has selected PTC Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) technology to help streamline product development, materials management and sourcing requirements.
PTC has acquired long-term partner NetIDEAS, a software hosting firm specialising in product development and product lifecycle management (PLM).
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- JC Penney emphasises new merchandising strategy
- Crystal Group nurtures its caring culture
- Apparel industry not immune from Russia tensions
- Hazardous chemical removal a key industry issue
- Cambodia garment workers “dying on the job”
- Vietnam proposes 15% rise to regional minimum wage
- Cotton prices set to slip on China policy change
- Avery Dennison forms JV with Ningbo Shenzhou
- Nike appointments to drive growth opportunities
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey