Parametric Technology Corporation
Efforts to take time out of the design and product development process were at the heart of software on display at last week's Texprocess tr...
As apparel manufacturers cut their spending during the recession, the uptake of product lifecycle management (PLM) software was one of the m...
Software supplier Lectra has appointed BT Nagesh as its director for India, tasked with addressing the needs of the company's apparel and automotive customers in the country.
Running footwear and apparel maker Brooks Sports Inc has selected PTC Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) technology to help streamline product development, materials management and sourcing requirements.
PTC has acquired long-term partner NetIDEAS, a software hosting firm specialising in product development and product lifecycle management (PLM).
Brooks Sports, the US-based running brand, has invested in PTC's FlexPLM solution to help it deliver the right products, at the right time and price, while retaining profit margins.
A new pre-configured PLM solution has been developed to help retail, apparel and footwear companies achieve faster deployment and take advantage of best practices and industry-specific functionality.
- Garment firms set sights on Vietnam amid TPP talks
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Tesco takes second stab at US market with F&F
- Wage strike by Cambodia garment workers falls flat
- Gap to grow China sales to $1bn in three years
- H&M still committed to higher wages and Bangladesh
- Alliance inspections more than 50% complete
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects