Parametric Technology Corporation
Efforts to take time out of the design and product development process were at the heart of software on display at last week's Texprocess tr...
As apparel manufacturers cut their spending during the recession, the uptake of product lifecycle management (PLM) software was one of the m...
Turkish apparel retailer LC Waikiki Retail Company has deployed a product lifecycle management (PLM) solution to support its product development and expansion plans.
PTC is to acquire privately-held Axeda Corp for US$170m in a move that will help the software solution provider expand its Internet of Things (IoT) portfolio.
Retailer Marks & Spencer is rolling out a PLM solution to manage product development for its general merchandise business, which includes clothing and footwear.
Software supplier Lectra has appointed BT Nagesh as its director for India, tasked with addressing the needs of the company's apparel and automotive customers in the country.
Running footwear and apparel maker Brooks Sports Inc has selected PTC Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) technology to help streamline product development, materials management and sourcing requirements.
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Vietnam factories face fire safety challenge
- Wage theft of migrants in Thai apparel industry
- Triumph recalls 22,000 bras for underwire fault
- Investigation uncovers China's dog leather trade
- Philippines added to European Union GSP+ scheme
- Nike shares slide on future orders in Q2