Pearl Izumi USA Inc
Coldblack, the fabric finishing technology that helps to reduce heat build-up in garments and protect wearers from the sun's harmful rays, can now be applied to woollen garments.
Yunique Solutions has added new materials development tools to its plmOn product lifecycle management (PLM) software, which allow fashion firms to manage the development of both raw materials and new products in a single solution.
Apparel producer Gramicci has named Patricia Babka as its vice president of sales.
Pearl Izumi USA, the marketer of cycling and running apparel and footwear, is implementing Yunique Solutions’ plmOn product lifecycle management (PLM) software at its Colorado headquarters.
Music-influenced apparel retailer Hot Topic Inc has hired Michael Crooke as president of its Hot Topic division.
- Wearable technology a key trend for 2015
- Retailers react to India forced labour allegations
- Moisture management fabrics enter a new era
- Mexico urges fast-fashion brands to source locally
- COMMENT: Innovation is the name of the game
- Hazardous chemicals found in children's products
- VF rolls out plan to eliminate harmful chemicals
- October "a scary month" for US apparel retailers
- Raising the minimum wage may reduce employment
- UK Primark supplier goes into administration