Pearl Izumi USA Inc
| 2 Oct 2009
Coldblack, the fabric finishing technology that helps to reduce heat build-up in garments and protect wearers from the sun's harmful rays, can now be applied to woollen garments.
| 17 Jul 2009
Yunique Solutions has added new materials development tools to its plmOn product lifecycle management (PLM) software, which allow fashion firms to manage the development of both raw materials and new products in a single solution.
| 3 Mar 2009
Apparel producer Gramicci has named Patricia Babka as its vice president of sales.
| 8 Sep 2008
Pearl Izumi USA, the marketer of cycling and running apparel and footwear, is implementing Yunique Solutions’ plmOn product lifecycle management (PLM) software at its Colorado headquarters.
| 3 Jun 2008
Music-influenced apparel retailer Hot Topic Inc has hired Michael Crooke as president of its Hot Topic division.
| 22 Apr 2008
Fitness specialist Nautilus has completed the sale of its Pearl iZumi apparel and footwear brand to Shimano American Corporation for a total of US$69.4m.
| 19 Mar 2008
Wheeled footwear firm Heelys has appointed Jerry R Edwards to its board of directors.
| 22 Feb 2008
Here is a roundup of the top five most-read stories on just-style this week. Click on each headline for the full story.
| 19 Feb 2008
Fitness products company Nautilus Inc is to sell its Pearl iZumi apparel and footwear segment to Shimano American Corporation for $69.5m.
- M&S to launch supply chain human rights policy
- VF pushes ahead on chemicals management
- M&S project benefits garment worker health
- Can the Gap brand reclaim its iconic status?
- Key pieces of US trade agenda signed into law
- C&A to add "accurate fit" label to garments
- China cotton stockpile auction may shake up market
- US retail landscape "mediocre" over next 5 years
- Myanmar makers mull shut-downs over wage plans
- WEBINAR: Compliance: Why has it failed?