Pearl Izumi USA Inc
Coldblack, the fabric finishing technology that helps to reduce heat build-up in garments and protect wearers from the sun's harmful rays, can now be applied to woollen garments.
Yunique Solutions has added new materials development tools to its plmOn product lifecycle management (PLM) software, which allow fashion firms to manage the development of both raw materials and new products in a single solution.
Apparel producer Gramicci has named Patricia Babka as its vice president of sales.
Pearl Izumi USA, the marketer of cycling and running apparel and footwear, is implementing Yunique Solutions’ plmOn product lifecycle management (PLM) software at its Colorado headquarters.
Music-influenced apparel retailer Hot Topic Inc has hired Michael Crooke as president of its Hot Topic division.
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- Tesco's H1 profit plunge: What the analysts say
- Asos FY profit drop: What the analysts say
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Mango continues on global growth trajectory
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Collapsed Cambodia factory had structural issues
- Transparency boosts Cambodia factory improvements
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre