Pearl Izumi USA Inc
Coldblack, the fabric finishing technology that helps to reduce heat build-up in garments and protect wearers from the sun's harmful rays, can now be applied to woollen garments.
Yunique Solutions has added new materials development tools to its plmOn product lifecycle management (PLM) software, which allow fashion firms to manage the development of both raw materials and new products in a single solution.
Apparel producer Gramicci has named Patricia Babka as its vice president of sales.
Pearl Izumi USA, the marketer of cycling and running apparel and footwear, is implementing Yunique Solutions’ plmOn product lifecycle management (PLM) software at its Colorado headquarters.
Music-influenced apparel retailer Hot Topic Inc has hired Michael Crooke as president of its Hot Topic division.
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- INTERVIEW: David Nieper pushes Made in UK momentum
- VF Corp bullish for second-half growth
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- ILO backs Burma project to improve work practices
- UN rights expert urges further Cambodia reforms
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies