Pearl Izumi USA Inc
Coldblack, the fabric finishing technology that helps to reduce heat build-up in garments and protect wearers from the sun's harmful rays, can now be applied to woollen garments.
Yunique Solutions has added new materials development tools to its plmOn product lifecycle management (PLM) software, which allow fashion firms to manage the development of both raw materials and new products in a single solution.
Apparel producer Gramicci has named Patricia Babka as its vice president of sales.
Pearl Izumi USA, the marketer of cycling and running apparel and footwear, is implementing Yunique Solutions’ plmOn product lifecycle management (PLM) software at its Colorado headquarters.
Music-influenced apparel retailer Hot Topic Inc has hired Michael Crooke as president of its Hot Topic division.
Moisture Management Fabrics: Key to Wearer Comfort
Moisture management is the process of transporting moisture in the form of perspiration away from the skin to the outer surface of a fabric or garment where it can evaporate....
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- 2015: Welcome to the new fashion consumer
- Expensive US dollar hitting H&M sourcing costs
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Kanati pulls production out of Pakistan
- Gap to close Piperlime division
- Hanesbrands invests $1.5m in US hosiery plant
- US takes final step to WTO TFA implementation
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead