People's Liberation Inc
Brand management company Sequential Brands Group has unveiled expansion plans for its women's fashion brand Ellen Tracy, including distribution into South Korea.
Brand management company Sequential Brands Group has seen its third-quarter loss widen, despite reporting record sales during the period thanks to new brand acquisitions.
Sequential Brands Group, the owner of labels including William Rast and People's Liberation, is to begin trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market from tomorrow (24 September).
Sequential Brands, owner of the William Rast and People's Liberation brands, has seen its first-quarter losses widen after acquisition costs offset higher revenue.
Sequential Brands, which owns the William Rast and People's Liberation labels, is to acquire wheeled footwear maker Heelys for US$63.2m - a deal that overtakes a separate offer the company was considering.
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- COMMENT: Skills or new technology?
- Who has signed the Bangladesh safety accord?
- South Africa to grow grass for recyclable textiles
- JC Penney share price falls on Q4 loss
- Delta Galil open to M&A as profit grows
- Activewear driving US apparel spend
- Pay rise mulled for Sri Lanka garment workers
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead