People's Liberation Inc
Brand management company Sequential Brands Group has unveiled expansion plans for its women's fashion brand Ellen Tracy, including distribution into South Korea.
Brand management company Sequential Brands Group has seen its third-quarter loss widen, despite reporting record sales during the period thanks to new brand acquisitions.
Sequential Brands Group, the owner of labels including William Rast and People's Liberation, is to begin trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market from tomorrow (24 September).
Sequential Brands, owner of the William Rast and People's Liberation brands, has seen its first-quarter losses widen after acquisition costs offset higher revenue.
Sequential Brands, which owns the William Rast and People's Liberation labels, is to acquire wheeled footwear maker Heelys for US$63.2m - a deal that overtakes a separate offer the company was considering.
- Slow fashion: a fast-growing opportunity?
- Rethink needed as low-cost labour options dwindle
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- Gap unveils management changes as Q3 profit rises
- Long-running SL Garment dispute settled
- Bangladesh worker dies as factory boiler ruptures
- Tazreen Fashions compensation agreement outlined
- Puma commits to 100% PFC removal