People's Liberation Inc
Brand management company Sequential Brands Group has unveiled expansion plans for its women's fashion brand Ellen Tracy, including distribution into South Korea.
Brand management company Sequential Brands Group has seen its third-quarter loss widen, despite reporting record sales during the period thanks to new brand acquisitions.
Sequential Brands Group, the owner of labels including William Rast and People's Liberation, is to begin trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market from tomorrow (24 September).
Sequential Brands, owner of the William Rast and People's Liberation brands, has seen its first-quarter losses widen after acquisition costs offset higher revenue.
Sequential Brands, which owns the William Rast and People's Liberation labels, is to acquire wheeled footwear maker Heelys for US$63.2m - a deal that overtakes a separate offer the company was considering.
- When will Gap get back on track?
- Software solutions enhance speed and visibility
- Portugal footwear makers underpin industry growth
- Supply chain weighs on Kering's green footprint
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- Q1 apparel results in brief: Brown Shoe Co, Belk
- China to reduce apparel import taxes
- Indonesian textile sector sees 6,000 lay-offs
- Vietnam garment staff return after faintings
- New black dye meets sustainability standards