Phat Fashions LLC
Vida Shoes International, a licensee of fashion footwear brands including Baby Phat, Phat Farm, Esprit and Osh Kosh, has acquired the Andre Assous company.
US clothing manufacturer Kellwood Co has appointed former Kenneth Cole Productions executive Jill Granoff as chief executive officer.
Outdoor apparel and footwear firm Timberland has inked a licensing deal with Parigi Group to expand its children's clothing to the US.
US clothing giant Kellwood Inc is on the acquisition trail again, after adding the first activewear business to its growing portfolio.
Amsterdam-based fashion brand Scotch & Soda has been snapped up by clothing giant Kellwood Inc and an affiliate of private equity firm Sun Capital Partners, who say they plan to focus on the label's global growth.
- India's labour law reforms edge a step closer
- Alliance and Accord urged to harmonise efforts
- Retailers voice concerns on Scottish independence
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- Under Armour "resonating strongly" with consumers
- H&M goes green with Conscious Denim
- Adidas defends position despite investor unrest
- Ultrasonic execs disappear along with company cash
- Trial cotton subsidy scheme underway in China
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Clothing Manufacturers (Global) - Industry Report