Phat Fashions LLC
Vida Shoes International, a licensee of fashion footwear brands including Baby Phat, Phat Farm, Esprit and Osh Kosh, has acquired the Andre Assous company.
US clothing manufacturer Kellwood Co has appointed former Kenneth Cole Productions executive Jill Granoff as chief executive officer.
Outdoor apparel and footwear firm Timberland has inked a licensing deal with Parigi Group to expand its children's clothing to the US.
US clothing giant Kellwood Inc is on the acquisition trail again, after adding the first activewear business to its growing portfolio.
Amsterdam-based fashion brand Scotch & Soda has been snapped up by clothing giant Kellwood Inc and an affiliate of private equity firm Sun Capital Partners, who say they plan to focus on the label's global growth.
- Li & Fung: China consumption to bring major change
- INTERVIEW: Crystal CEO rises to the challenges
- Innovation and e-commerce key to Nike's growth
- Pacific Crystal Textiles gears up for production
- Opinion divided on China cotton import cuts
- Addressing anaemia key to Cambodia productivity
- Chinese firm to invest in Ethiopian textile plant
- Activists slam dismissals at Sri Lanka shoe firm
- Columbia Sportswear hires global manufacturing VP
- Textile value chain making Africa more competitive