Phat Fashions LLC
Vida Shoes International, a licensee of fashion footwear brands including Baby Phat, Phat Farm, Esprit and Osh Kosh, has acquired the Andre Assous company.
US clothing manufacturer Kellwood Co has appointed former Kenneth Cole Productions executive Jill Granoff as chief executive officer.
Outdoor apparel and footwear firm Timberland has inked a licensing deal with Parigi Group to expand its children's clothing to the US.
US clothing giant Kellwood Inc is on the acquisition trail again, after adding the first activewear business to its growing portfolio.
Amsterdam-based fashion brand Scotch & Soda has been snapped up by clothing giant Kellwood Inc and an affiliate of private equity firm Sun Capital Partners, who say they plan to focus on the label's global growth.
- Slow fashion: a fast-growing opportunity?
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- Rethink needed as low-cost labour options dwindle
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- Gap unveils management changes as Q3 profit rises
- Bangladesh worker dies as factory boiler ruptures
- Long-running SL Garment dispute settled
- Puma commits to 100% PFC removal
- Tazreen Fashions compensation agreement outlined