Phat Fashions LLC
Vida Shoes International, a licensee of fashion footwear brands including Baby Phat, Phat Farm, Esprit and Osh Kosh, has acquired the Andre Assous company.
US clothing manufacturer Kellwood Co has appointed former Kenneth Cole Productions executive Jill Granoff as chief executive officer.
Outdoor apparel and footwear firm Timberland has inked a licensing deal with Parigi Group to expand its children's clothing to the US.
US clothing giant Kellwood Inc is on the acquisition trail again, after adding the first activewear business to its growing portfolio.
Amsterdam-based fashion brand Scotch & Soda has been snapped up by clothing giant Kellwood Inc and an affiliate of private equity firm Sun Capital Partners, who say they plan to focus on the label's global growth.
- 3D printing gears up for fashion industry change
- Cutting pollution saves China textile mills money
- US fashion industry applauds trade bills package
- Myanmar - right time, right place, new challenges
- Apparel working conditions linked to profit
- Traceable label offers textile transparency
- Benetton $1.6m Rana Plaza payment “insufficient”
- China cotton imports to rise as Xinjiang cuts crop
- China textile and garment firms eyeing Morocco?
- Crystal first China licensee of RevoLaze tech