Phat Fashions LLC
Vida Shoes International, a licensee of fashion footwear brands including Baby Phat, Phat Farm, Esprit and Osh Kosh, has acquired the Andre Assous company.
US clothing manufacturer Kellwood Co has appointed former Kenneth Cole Productions executive Jill Granoff as chief executive officer.
Outdoor apparel and footwear firm Timberland has inked a licensing deal with Parigi Group to expand its children's clothing to the US.
US clothing giant Kellwood Inc is on the acquisition trail again, after adding the first activewear business to its growing portfolio.
Amsterdam-based fashion brand Scotch & Soda has been snapped up by clothing giant Kellwood Inc and an affiliate of private equity firm Sun Capital Partners, who say they plan to focus on the label's global growth.
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- COMMENT: Skills or new technology?
- Who has signed the Bangladesh safety accord?
- South Africa to grow grass for recyclable textiles
- Activewear driving US apparel spend
- JC Penney share price falls on Q4 loss
- Sri Lanka and Bangladesh FTA talks underway
- Delta Galil open to M&A as profit grows
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead