Phoenix Footwear Group Inc
Comfort shoe maker Phoenix Footwear Group has seen its losses widen during the second quarter, blaming lower margins and higher costs.
Comfort shoe maker Phoenix Footwear Group has seen its first-quarter profit plummet 34%, after the extended winter weighed on sales.
Comfort shoe maker Phoenix Footwear Group has narrowed its fourth-quarter net loss and booked an increase in revenues.
Comfort shoe maker Phoenix Footwear Group has seen strong double-digit rises in both sales and earnings during the third quarter, thanks to the introduction of a number of new products.
Comfort shoe manufacturer Phoenix Footwear saw second quarter losses narrow as sales and product prices improved.
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Asos FY profit drop: What the analysts say
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre