Phoenix Footwear Group Inc
Phoenix Footwear Group has booked a 71.6% jump in third-quarter net profit, thanks to higher sales.
Comfort shoe maker Phoenix Footwear Group has seen its losses widen during the second quarter, blaming lower margins and higher costs.
Comfort shoe maker Phoenix Footwear Group has seen its first-quarter profit plummet 34%, after the extended winter weighed on sales.
Comfort shoe maker Phoenix Footwear Group has narrowed its fourth-quarter net loss and booked an increase in revenues.
Comfort shoe maker Phoenix Footwear Group has seen strong double-digit rises in both sales and earnings during the third quarter, thanks to the introduction of a number of new products.
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- Connected sourcing networks ease payment problems
- Outlook 2015: Challenges and opportunities
- Talks underway on Myanmar minimum wage
- Fashion brands facing strong dollar “headwind”
- Tommy Hilfiger digital showroom to reduce samples
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- C&A to boost opportunities for women in India
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead