Phoenix Footwear Group Inc
Phoenix Footwear Group has booked a 71.6% jump in third-quarter net profit, thanks to higher sales.
Comfort shoe maker Phoenix Footwear Group has seen its losses widen during the second quarter, blaming lower margins and higher costs.
Comfort shoe maker Phoenix Footwear Group has seen its first-quarter profit plummet 34%, after the extended winter weighed on sales.
Comfort shoe maker Phoenix Footwear Group has narrowed its fourth-quarter net loss and booked an increase in revenues.
Comfort shoe maker Phoenix Footwear Group has seen strong double-digit rises in both sales and earnings during the third quarter, thanks to the introduction of a number of new products.
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- UK fashion sector prospects depend on partnerships
- New scenarios driving sustainability in textiles
- Bangladesh worker dies as factory boiler ruptures
- Eight footwear factories lead on social compliance
- Global unions join forces on apparel wage poverty
- Gap unveils management changes as Q3 profit rises
- Long-running SL Garment dispute settled