Phoenix Footwear Group Inc
Comfort shoe maker Phoenix Footwear Group has seen its first-quarter profit plummet 34%, after the extended winter weighed on sales.
Comfort shoe maker Phoenix Footwear Group has narrowed its fourth-quarter net loss and booked an increase in revenues.
Comfort shoe maker Phoenix Footwear Group has seen strong double-digit rises in both sales and earnings during the third quarter, thanks to the introduction of a number of new products.
Comfort shoe manufacturer Phoenix Footwear saw second quarter losses narrow as sales and product prices improved.
Comfort shoe maker Phoenix Footwear Group has reported a slight decline in first-quarter net profit, after rising costs and the clearance of discontinued inventory negatively impacted margins.
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- Change management key to PLM project success
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- “Made in USA” company rapped for deceptive claims
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change