Phoenix Footwear Group Inc
Comfort shoe maker Phoenix Footwear Group has seen its losses widen during the second quarter, blaming lower margins and higher costs.
Comfort shoe maker Phoenix Footwear Group has seen its first-quarter profit plummet 34%, after the extended winter weighed on sales.
Comfort shoe maker Phoenix Footwear Group has narrowed its fourth-quarter net loss and booked an increase in revenues.
Comfort shoe maker Phoenix Footwear Group has seen strong double-digit rises in both sales and earnings during the third quarter, thanks to the introduction of a number of new products.
Comfort shoe manufacturer Phoenix Footwear saw second quarter losses narrow as sales and product prices improved.
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Cambodia garment industry hit with fresh strikes
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- Russia threatens ban on western apparel imports
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Opportunities and Applications for Digital Textile Printing
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details