Phoenix Footwear Group Inc
US comfort shoe maker Phoenix Footwear Group has narrowed its losses in the fourth quarter and booked an increase in sales and margins.
Phoenix Footwear Group has booked a 71.6% jump in third-quarter net profit, thanks to higher sales.
Comfort shoe maker Phoenix Footwear Group has seen its losses widen during the second quarter, blaming lower margins and higher costs.
Comfort shoe maker Phoenix Footwear Group has seen its first-quarter profit plummet 34%, after the extended winter weighed on sales.
Comfort shoe maker Phoenix Footwear Group has narrowed its fourth-quarter net loss and booked an increase in revenues.
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- Cutting-edge companies focus on consumer needs
- Speed to market key to Adidas 2020 growth plan
- Rana Plaza fund call grows as anniversary nears
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Major Ethiopia textile build experiences delays
- RFID adoption among retailers near “tipping point”
- Swedish textile water project to expand globally
- PVH “pleased” after swinging to Q4 profit
- Organic cotton assessment tool launches
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019