Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation
The Philippine garment industry is optimistic that in the next few years nearly 500,000 new textile and garment jobs can be created if the c...
China's rise over the past two decades as the leading location for apparel sourcing has had a knock-on effect on Hong Kong's role in the glo...
Highlighted research from just-style this week includes an in-depth look at Marks & Spencer's strategy around apparel and footwear, analysis...
This week the latest reports available from just-style include an analysis of the children's wear market in China, the top 100 global jeans...
Luen Thai Holdings is Hong Kong's largest listed garment firm, with 34,000 employees, revenues of around US$1bn and a flagship business that produces over 80m garments a year - as well as footwear and bags - from production bases in China, the Philippines, Indonesia, India, Bangladesh and Cambodia. In the first of two articles based on a conversation with just-style managing editor Leonie Barrie at the recent Prime Source Forum in Hong Kong, CEO Henry Tan calls for industry-wide collaboration in a bid to increase efficiency and offset rising costs in the apparel supply chain.
Dr John Cheh, the newly appointed chief executive officer of Hong Kong based cotton shirt manufacturer Esquel, talks to just-style about social responsibility and sustainable development, life after quotas with the EU, and the soft market in both the US and EU.
Department store operator House of Fraser recorded increases to earnings and sales in the first half of its fiscal year, with evidence of growing momentum in the first two months of the third quarter.
US retail giant Gap Inc has tapped former J Crew Group designer, Marissa Webb, as creative director and executive vice president of design for its Banana Republic brand.
Wayne Meichner, president and COO of Ralph Lauren Retail Group, is to leave the business after 12 years.
Ralph Lauren Corporation is ramping up the global growth and expansion of its luxury business under the guidance of Valérie Hermann, the former CEO of Reed Krakoff.
Indian apparel manufacturer K.Mohan and Co has selected WFX cloud-based ERP software to enhance its operations as it prepares for growth.
Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Ralph Lauren Corporation : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT
Canadean's "Ralph Lauren Corporation : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a compa...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Children's Wear in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Boys Wear, Girls Wear, and Infants & Toddlers Wear. The report provides separate compre...
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- New Gap CEO set to tackle “aesthetic issue”
- Falling euro adds to Bangladesh production woes
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- Myanmar Code of Conduct a first step in compliance
- M&S Asia head quits as China stores to close
- Abercrombie & Fitch reports “dismal” FY
- Gap names new design head amid mixed Q4
- Pay rise mulled for Sri Lanka garment workers
- US labour concerns at Honduras apparel makers
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019