Postie Plus Group Limited
Troubled New Zealand clothing retailer Postie Plus has been sold to Roan Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of South African investment company Pepkor.
An international buyer has been found for Postie Plus, after ongoing losses and lack of new capital forced the troubled New Zealand clothing retailer to call in the administrators earlier this week.
New Zealand retailer Postie Plus Group has said it expects to post a full year loss as its third quarter results were hit by autumn stock levels and issues at its distribution centre.
New Zealand-based clothing retailer Postie Plus has revealed a decline in first-quarter sales, which it blames on delays in getting stock into its stores from a new distribution centre in Auckland.
Clothing chain Postie Plus has appointed Peter Nouwens as its new chief financial officer.
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- JC Penney emphasises new merchandising strategy
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- Crystal Group nurtures its caring culture
- Hazardous chemical removal a key industry issue
- Vietnam proposes 15% rise to regional minimum wage
- Cambodia garment workers “dying on the job”
- Avery Dennison forms JV with Ningbo Shenzhou
- Accord and Alliance discord over inspections
- Nike appointments to drive growth opportunities
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey