Postie Plus Group Limited
New Zealand retailer Postie Plus Group has said it expects to post a full year loss as its third quarter results were hit by autumn stock levels and issues at its distribution centre.
New Zealand-based clothing retailer Postie Plus has revealed a decline in first-quarter sales, which it blames on delays in getting stock into its stores from a new distribution centre in Auckland.
Clothing chain Postie Plus has appointed Peter Nouwens as its new chief financial officer.
Japanese retailer Fast Retailing has no intention of slowing the expansion of its Uniqlo casual clothing brand in China, despite anti-Japanese demonstrations last week.
Ron Boskell, chief executive officer of Postie Plus, is to leave the New Zealand clothing retailer in January.
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Tesco takes second stab at US market with F&F
- Mexico's shoe makers blame their woes on China
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- Jones CEO to depart as Sycamore splits business
- Workers strike at Adidas supplier shoe factory
- Banana Republic taps former J Crew designer
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects