Postie Plus Group Limited
Troubled New Zealand clothing retailer Postie Plus has been sold to Roan Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of South African investment company Pepkor.
An international buyer has been found for Postie Plus, after ongoing losses and lack of new capital forced the troubled New Zealand clothing retailer to call in the administrators earlier this week.
New Zealand retailer Postie Plus Group has said it expects to post a full year loss as its third quarter results were hit by autumn stock levels and issues at its distribution centre.
New Zealand-based clothing retailer Postie Plus has revealed a decline in first-quarter sales, which it blames on delays in getting stock into its stores from a new distribution centre in Auckland.
Clothing chain Postie Plus has appointed Peter Nouwens as its new chief financial officer.
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- Retailers voice concerns on Scottish independence
- India's labour law reforms edge a step closer
- H&M goes green with Conscious Denim
- TPP talks "make progress" but issues remain
- Under Armour "resonating strongly" with consumers
- Adidas defends position despite investor unrest
- Brandix selects first "game-changing" innovations
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details