Postie Plus Group Limited
Troubled New Zealand clothing retailer Postie Plus has been sold to Roan Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of South African investment company Pepkor.
An international buyer has been found for Postie Plus, after ongoing losses and lack of new capital forced the troubled New Zealand clothing retailer to call in the administrators earlier this week.
New Zealand retailer Postie Plus Group has said it expects to post a full year loss as its third quarter results were hit by autumn stock levels and issues at its distribution centre.
New Zealand-based clothing retailer Postie Plus has revealed a decline in first-quarter sales, which it blames on delays in getting stock into its stores from a new distribution centre in Auckland.
Clothing chain Postie Plus has appointed Peter Nouwens as its new chief financial officer.
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Bangladesh Accord calls on firms for more funding
- Hanesbrands praises supply chain efficiency
- Africa courts clothing and textile investment
- Source Summit 2014: Quote/unquote
- Wal-Mart US chief resignation little surprise
- Under Armour "bullish" in full-year guidance rise
- Macy’s increases sustainability efforts
- Wal-Mart replaces US division chief
- AAFA urges Senate to modify Bangladesh provisions
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges