Postie Plus Group Limited
Troubled New Zealand clothing retailer Postie Plus has been sold to Roan Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of South African investment company Pepkor.
An international buyer has been found for Postie Plus, after ongoing losses and lack of new capital forced the troubled New Zealand clothing retailer to call in the administrators earlier this week.
New Zealand retailer Postie Plus Group has said it expects to post a full year loss as its third quarter results were hit by autumn stock levels and issues at its distribution centre.
New Zealand-based clothing retailer Postie Plus has revealed a decline in first-quarter sales, which it blames on delays in getting stock into its stores from a new distribution centre in Auckland.
Clothing chain Postie Plus has appointed Peter Nouwens as its new chief financial officer.
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Tesco's H1 profit plunge: What the analysts say
- Asos FY profit drop: What the analysts say
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Collapsed Cambodia factory had structural issues
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre