Postie Plus Group Limited
New Zealand retailer Postie Plus Group has said it expects to post a full year loss as its third quarter results were hit by autumn stock levels and issues at its distribution centre.
New Zealand-based clothing retailer Postie Plus has revealed a decline in first-quarter sales, which it blames on delays in getting stock into its stores from a new distribution centre in Auckland.
Clothing chain Postie Plus has appointed Peter Nouwens as its new chief financial officer.
Japanese retailer Fast Retailing has no intention of slowing the expansion of its Uniqlo casual clothing brand in China, despite anti-Japanese demonstrations last week.
Ron Boskell, chief executive officer of Postie Plus, is to leave the New Zealand clothing retailer in January.
- Garment firms set sights on Vietnam amid TPP talks
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Changes in China cotton policies cause uncertainty
- Responsive supply chain key to Gap's growth plans
- String traceability tool goes back to basics
- Wage strike by Cambodia garment workers falls flat
- H&M still committed to higher wages and Bangladesh
- Vietnam Q1 textile and garment exports surge 21.9%
- Alliance inspections more than 50% complete
- Adidas supplier factory strike enters second week
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects
- Jeans in Italy