Postie Plus Group Limited
Troubled New Zealand clothing retailer Postie Plus has been sold to Roan Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of South African investment company Pepkor.
An international buyer has been found for Postie Plus, after ongoing losses and lack of new capital forced the troubled New Zealand clothing retailer to call in the administrators earlier this week.
New Zealand retailer Postie Plus Group has said it expects to post a full year loss as its third quarter results were hit by autumn stock levels and issues at its distribution centre.
New Zealand-based clothing retailer Postie Plus has revealed a decline in first-quarter sales, which it blames on delays in getting stock into its stores from a new distribution centre in Auckland.
Clothing chain Postie Plus has appointed Peter Nouwens as its new chief financial officer.
Japanese retailer Fast Retailing has no intention of slowing the expansion of its Uniqlo casual clothing brand in China, despite anti-Japanese demonstrations last week.
Ron Boskell, chief executive officer of Postie Plus, is to leave the New Zealand clothing retailer in January.
Shareholders in New Zealand clothing retailer Postie Plus have backed the company’s plans to sell its Babycity chain in order to focus on its core operations.
New Zealand clothing company Postie Plus Group has reached a conditional agreement to sell its chain of Babycity stores to focus on growing its core operations.
Clothing chain Postie Plus has shrugged off a "very challenging retail environment" to post a 58% hike in full-year profit, but said the results were lower than it had hoped.
Clothing retailer Postie Plus out-performed the sector in New Zealand in recording a 9.25% rise in sales for the first half of its fiscal year.
New Zealand-based clothing retailer Postie Plus is selling the North Otago manufacturing business, Waimate Knitwear, to the Malqueen family interests, as part of its restructuring.
Children's wear operator Postie Plus has posted continued sales growth in the first quarter, as it looks to reduce its business losses.
New Zealand clothing retailer Postie Plus said its first half net loss after tax eased to NZD$2.68m from $2.91m for the corresponding period last year.
Clothing retailer Postie Plus Group today (28 November) said it expects to deliver a modest profit in its current financial year, but is not making projections about trading over the key holiday period.
New Zealand retailer Postie Plus Group Limited today (1 August) warned that aggressive restructuring and extremely difficult trading conditions in the second half this year will result in a full year trading loss of between $6.5m and $7.5m.
New Zealand-based clothing retailer Postie Plus Group has forecast a full-year loss after sales in the third quarter fell 7.49% to NZD$29.51m (US$22.6m).
New Zealand retailer Postie Plus has held talks with potential suitors for its chain of Arbuckles stores, local press reported.
Family clothing retailer Postie Plus has decided to move its distribution centre to Christchurch from the company’s long-time base at Westport.
Christchurch-based family apparel retailer Postie Plus Group reported net profit after tax of NZD$2.73m (US$2.02m) for fiscal 2007, compared with last year's $3.93m.
New Zealand clothing retailer Postie Plus has announced plans to relocate two of its three operations based in Westport, to Christchurch.
- TPP trade pact in milestone signing by 12 nations
- Cheap polyester contributes to cotton import shift
- Combating the new normal – 10 trends for 2016
- Under Armour defends questions over strategy
- US apparel retailers' January 2016 sales roundup
- Bangladesh factory fire renews worker safety fears
- China factory activity continues to deteriorate
- Southeast Asia – a strategic sourcing review
- H&M and Primark price rivalry reaches equilibrium
- PVH to take control of Tommy Hilfiger China unit
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024