Chinese retailer Pou Sheng International has issued a profit warning, forecasting a first-half loss.
Chinese retail group Pou Sheng has ended its Jiezhixing joint venture clothing and accessories business.
Chinese retailer Pou Sheng International has announced that Chang Karen Yi-Fen will be appointed as chief executive officer of the company as of 1 January 2010.
The CEO of sportswear retailer and distributor Pou Sheng is to take up a new post as general manager of the group’s retail operations.
Huang Tsung Jen is resigning as executive director and chief executive officer of Chinese retailer Pou Sheng this Friday (27 February).
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- New Gap CEO set to tackle “aesthetic issue”
- Falling euro adds to Bangladesh production woes
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- M&S Asia head quits as China stores to close
- Gap names new design head amid mixed Q4
- Pay rise mulled for Sri Lanka garment workers
- Abercrombie & Fitch reports “dismal” FY
- US labour concerns at Honduras apparel makers
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019