Chinese retailer Pou Sheng International has issued a profit warning, forecasting a first-half loss.
Chinese retail group Pou Sheng has ended its Jiezhixing joint venture clothing and accessories business.
Chinese retailer Pou Sheng International has announced that Chang Karen Yi-Fen will be appointed as chief executive officer of the company as of 1 January 2010.
The CEO of sportswear retailer and distributor Pou Sheng is to take up a new post as general manager of the group’s retail operations.
Huang Tsung Jen is resigning as executive director and chief executive officer of Chinese retailer Pou Sheng this Friday (27 February).
Sporting goods manufacturer Yue Yuen has posted a 16% rise in December sales, up to US$466m from $401.4m last year.
Chinese footwear manufacturer Yue Yuen has bolstered its profit for the first three quarters of the year by 55.6%, with Asian revenue growth leading the way.
- What the EU-Vietnam trade deal means for duties
- Ultimate frontier Myanmar uplifts Bogart Lingerie
- US apparel import growth led by Bangladesh
- US apparel retailers' January 2016 sales roundup
- Esquel backs Chinese Sea Island cotton production
- Sears looks to lift apparel via sourcing changes
- Direct sourcing helps M&S narrow the gap with Next
- Eco-friendly garment factory opens in Bangladesh
- Clothing and sports chains in activewear battle
- Nike accelerates digital strategy with new hire
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Practical Price Negotiation
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020