Chinese retailer Pou Sheng International has issued a profit warning, forecasting a first-half loss.
Chinese retail group Pou Sheng has ended its Jiezhixing joint venture clothing and accessories business.
Chinese retailer Pou Sheng International has announced that Chang Karen Yi-Fen will be appointed as chief executive officer of the company as of 1 January 2010.
The CEO of sportswear retailer and distributor Pou Sheng is to take up a new post as general manager of the group’s retail operations.
Huang Tsung Jen is resigning as executive director and chief executive officer of Chinese retailer Pou Sheng this Friday (27 February).
Sporting goods manufacturer Yue Yuen has posted a 16% rise in December sales, up to US$466m from $401.4m last year.
Chinese footwear manufacturer Yue Yuen has bolstered its profit for the first three quarters of the year by 55.6%, with Asian revenue growth leading the way.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022