Chinese retailer Pou Sheng International has issued a profit warning, forecasting a first-half loss.
Chinese retail group Pou Sheng has ended its Jiezhixing joint venture clothing and accessories business.
Chinese retailer Pou Sheng International has announced that Chang Karen Yi-Fen will be appointed as chief executive officer of the company as of 1 January 2010.
The CEO of sportswear retailer and distributor Pou Sheng is to take up a new post as general manager of the group’s retail operations.
Huang Tsung Jen is resigning as executive director and chief executive officer of Chinese retailer Pou Sheng this Friday (27 February).
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Teen retail being rocked by fast fashion headwinds
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- US retailers' March 2014 sales roundup
- H&M "pushing the process" on sustainable fashion
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- Adidas plans mobile phone hotline at all suppliers
- VF Corp eyes speed to market with China hub
- City sees "no quick fix" for Debenhams
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects