Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include a look at apparel in Egypt, a company profile on Adidas Group, and an in...
Sporting goods company Puma is calling for industry-wide engagement in environmental reporting after parent company PPR Group released its f...
Puma is on the lookout for a new chief executive after news that Jochen Zeitz will move upstairs to look after a new sport and lifestyle div...
Retailers offering low prices for their fashion collections remain in the strongest position to capitalise on the current consumer environme...
Harry Debes’ first year as CEO of Lawson Software was dominated by the company’s merger with Intentia International, in early 2006. Now, 15 months after the deal’s completion, he tells just-style how the firm is leveraging its strength in the fashion sector with some exciting new ERP software developments, to help companies reduce lead times and improve delivery performance.
French luxury goods group Kering, formerly PPR, has entered into exclusive negotiations to sell La Redoute to the mail order unit's existing CEO Nathalie Balla and Eric Courteille, chief administrative officer of parent company Redcats.
Kering (formerly PPR) is stepping up investment in its luxury portfolio by entering into a joint venture with Tomas Maier to develop the US-based brand.
Kering has warned its full-year profit will be down "significantly" on the prior year, hurt by one-off charges at Puma and the disposal of its mail order business, La Redoute.
French luxury goods group Kering has said it expects the restructuring and sale of its La Redoute mail order business will have a "significant" impact on jobs.
French luxury group Kering (formerly PPR) reported a 1.5% decline in third-quarter revenue, weighed down by its performance at Gucci and at its sportswear brand Puma.
Luxury goods powerhouse LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton and Kering, owner of upmarket brands Gucci, Bottega Veneta and Yves Saint Laurent, both reported accelerated sales growth last week, thanks to higher demand in Europe and Asia.
- Garment firms set sights on Vietnam amid TPP talks
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Changes in China cotton policies cause uncertainty
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Wage strike by Cambodia garment workers falls flat
- H&M still committed to higher wages and Bangladesh
- Vietnam Q1 textile and garment exports surge 21.9%
- Alliance inspections more than 50% complete
- Gap to grow China sales to $1bn in three years
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects
- Jeans in Italy