Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include a look at apparel in Egypt, a company profile on Adidas Group, and an in...
Sporting goods company Puma is calling for industry-wide engagement in environmental reporting after parent company PPR Group released its f...
Puma is on the lookout for a new chief executive after news that Jochen Zeitz will move upstairs to look after a new sport and lifestyle div...
Retailers offering low prices for their fashion collections remain in the strongest position to capitalise on the current consumer environme...
Harry Debes’ first year as CEO of Lawson Software was dominated by the company’s merger with Intentia International, in early 2006. Now, 15 months after the deal’s completion, he tells just-style how the firm is leveraging its strength in the fashion sector with some exciting new ERP software developments, to help companies reduce lead times and improve delivery performance.
Sergio Rossi president and CEO Christophe Mélard has stepped down to "follow new professional challenges" outside of the luxury footwear and accessories brand.
French luxury goods group Kering, formerly PPR, has entered into exclusive negotiations to sell La Redoute to the mail order unit's existing CEO Nathalie Balla and Eric Courteille, chief administrative officer of parent company Redcats.
Kering (formerly PPR) is stepping up investment in its luxury portfolio by entering into a joint venture with Tomas Maier to develop the US-based brand.
Kering has warned its full-year profit will be down "significantly" on the prior year, hurt by one-off charges at Puma and the disposal of its mail order business, La Redoute.
French luxury goods group Kering has said it expects the restructuring and sale of its La Redoute mail order business will have a "significant" impact on jobs.
Luxury goods powerhouse LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton and Kering, owner of upmarket brands Gucci, Bottega Veneta and Yves Saint Laurent, both reported accelerated sales growth last week, thanks to higher demand in Europe and Asia.
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Gap audits reveal compliance issues in Myanmar
- Water scarcity a challenge to cotton supply chains
- Abercrombie & Fitch to lose logos in fashion focus
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Adidas to use only Bluesign-approved chemicals
- Accord and Alliance discord "a setback"
- 'Cotton of the Carolinas' grows reshoring efforts
- Myanmar and US to develop labour rights initiative
- China and India sign MoU to explore textile ties
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report