Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include a look at apparel in Egypt, a company profile on Adidas Group, and an in...
Sporting goods company Puma is calling for industry-wide engagement in environmental reporting after parent company PPR Group released its f...
Puma is on the lookout for a new chief executive after news that Jochen Zeitz will move upstairs to look after a new sport and lifestyle div...
Retailers offering low prices for their fashion collections remain in the strongest position to capitalise on the current consumer environme...
Harry Debes’ first year as CEO of Lawson Software was dominated by the company’s merger with Intentia International, in early 2006. Now, 15 months after the deal’s completion, he tells just-style how the firm is leveraging its strength in the fashion sector with some exciting new ERP software developments, to help companies reduce lead times and improve delivery performance.
Maus Frères Group (MFG) has appointed Thierry Guibert as the new CEO of Lacoste, succeeding José-Luis Duran, who is stepping down after more than five years at the helm.
Sergio Rossi president and CEO Christophe Mélard has stepped down to "follow new professional challenges" outside of the luxury footwear and accessories brand.
French luxury goods group Kering, formerly PPR, has entered into exclusive negotiations to sell La Redoute to the mail order unit's existing CEO Nathalie Balla and Eric Courteille, chief administrative officer of parent company Redcats.
Kering (formerly PPR) is stepping up investment in its luxury portfolio by entering into a joint venture with Tomas Maier to develop the US-based brand.
Kering has warned its full-year profit will be down "significantly" on the prior year, hurt by one-off charges at Puma and the disposal of its mail order business, La Redoute.
Luxury goods powerhouse LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton and Kering, owner of upmarket brands Gucci, Bottega Veneta and Yves Saint Laurent, both reported accelerated sales growth last week, thanks to higher demand in Europe and Asia.
Global apparel markets: business update, 1st quarter 2013
This report provides an update of business news in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; company rebranding; company restructuring; corporate social responsibility (CSR); fi...
Brioni SpA in Apparel (Italy)
The recently appointed CEO of Brioni SpA’s parent company PPR, Francois Henri Pinault, has stated that the core strategic approach for Brioni is set to involve product diversification, including a mov...
December Monthly Deals Roundup - Retail
The report provides a review of M&As, capital-raising, partnering deals, and agreements entered into by retail companies during December 2012....
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- New Gap CEO set to tackle “aesthetic issue”
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- Falling euro adds to Bangladesh production woes
- M&S Asia head quits as China stores to close
- Gap names new design head amid mixed Q4
- JC Penney share price falls on Q4 loss
- Pay rise mulled for Sri Lanka garment workers
- US labour concerns at Honduras apparel makers
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019