The feasibility of reviving the UK manufacturing sector and moving garment production back onshore has been a key topic of discussion among...
As the digital platform continues to bring about sweeping changes in the global apparel arena, Ashma Kunde, apparel research analyst at Euro...
China's rise over the past two decades as the leading location for apparel sourcing has had a knock-on effect on Hong Kong's role in the glo...
After a period of decline the Italian clothing and textile industry is again winning plaudits by playing its trump card: 'Made in Italy'. Jo...
The most-read stories on just-style this week include the news that Prada has acquired a French leather tannery, an analysis on how product lifecycle management (PLM) systems can speed up processes from design to delivery, and plans by China's Jiangsu Lianfa to build US$44m a textile plant in Kenya.
Italian fashion house Prada has acquired Tannerie Mégisserie Hervy, an historical French leather tannery located in Isle, near Limoges.
Italian fashion house Prada has booked a drop in first-half earnings due to weakness in Europe, and said there are no signs of improvement in the short term.
Italian fashion house Prada has seen sales growth slow during the first half, due to unfavourable exchange rates and weaker demand in Asia and Europe.
US-based intimate apparel brand Spanx has hired former Nike global apparel and footwear executive, Jan Singer, as its chief executive officer.
Burberry won two awards at this year's British Fashion Awards. The luxury brand was awarded designer brand of the year and menswear designer of the year.
The latest listing of the best global brands might be dominated by the technology, financial services and automotive sectors - but apparel, sporting goods and luxury names managed a strong showing too.
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Responsible apparel sourcing requires teamwork
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- UPDATE: A&F appoints Horowitz to head Hollister
- New JC Penney CEO “credible but no solution”
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam