The feasibility of reviving the UK manufacturing sector and moving garment production back onshore has been a key topic of discussion among...
As the digital platform continues to bring about sweeping changes in the global apparel arena, Ashma Kunde, apparel research analyst at Euro...
China's rise over the past two decades as the leading location for apparel sourcing has had a knock-on effect on Hong Kong's role in the glo...
After a period of decline the Italian clothing and textile industry is again winning plaudits by playing its trump card: 'Made in Italy'. Jo...
Italian fashion house Prada has said it is taking further action to improve its operating performance after revealing a drop in third-quarter earnings and sales.
Italian fashion house Prada is to merge with parent company Gipafin Sarl by the end of the year as part of a corporate streamlining process.
The most-read stories on just-style this week include the news that Prada has acquired a French leather tannery, an analysis on how product lifecycle management (PLM) systems can speed up processes from design to delivery, and plans by China's Jiangsu Lianfa to build US$44m a textile plant in Kenya.
Italian fashion house Prada has acquired Tannerie Mégisserie Hervy, an historical French leather tannery located in Isle, near Limoges.
Italian fashion house Prada has booked a drop in first-half earnings due to weakness in Europe, and said there are no signs of improvement in the short term.
Burberry won two awards at this year's British Fashion Awards. The luxury brand was awarded designer brand of the year and menswear designer of the year.
The latest listing of the best global brands might be dominated by the technology, financial services and automotive sectors - but apparel, sporting goods and luxury names managed a strong showing too.
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Bangladesh: Raising the bar on apparel exports?
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Bangladesh knitting worker killed by faulty lift
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Bangladesh factory improvements “will take years”
- Apparel manufacturing leads US reshoring trend