The feasibility of reviving the UK manufacturing sector and moving garment production back onshore has been a key topic of discussion among...
As the digital platform continues to bring about sweeping changes in the global apparel arena, Ashma Kunde, apparel research analyst at Euro...
China's rise over the past two decades as the leading location for apparel sourcing has had a knock-on effect on Hong Kong's role in the glo...
After a period of decline the Italian clothing and textile industry is again winning plaudits by playing its trump card: 'Made in Italy'. Jo...
Italian fashion house Prada has booked a drop in first-half earnings due to weakness in Europe, and said there are no signs of improvement in the short term.
Italian fashion house Prada has seen sales growth slow during the first half, due to unfavourable exchange rates and weaker demand in Asia and Europe.
US-based intimate apparel brand Spanx has hired former Nike global apparel and footwear executive, Jan Singer, as its chief executive officer.
Italian fashion house Prada says it does not expect unfavourable foreign exchange trends to weigh on growth plans, after posting a 24% decline in first-quarter profit.
The world’s top 10 apparel brands have grown in value by 29% and are now worth close to US$100bn, according to the 2014 Brandz Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brand rankings.
Burberry won two awards at this year's British Fashion Awards. The luxury brand was awarded designer brand of the year and menswear designer of the year.
The latest listing of the best global brands might be dominated by the technology, financial services and automotive sectors - but apparel, sporting goods and luxury names managed a strong showing too.
- Li & Fung: China consumption to bring major change
- Innovation and e-commerce key to Nike's growth
- INTERVIEW: Crystal CEO rises to the challenges
- Opinion divided on China cotton import cuts
- Pacific Crystal Textiles gears up for production
- Addressing anaemia key to Cambodia productivity
- Chinese firm to invest in Ethiopian textile plant
- Textile value chain making Africa more competitive
- US and EU apparel groups set out stance on TTIP
- Cambodia garment worker wage talks stagnate