Will the expected VAT increase in January catch UK retailers unawares again? It may do, but there may actually be a delayed response in the fashion sector, believes Sam Jackson, chief executive at Prologic.
Dominic Potter, a former director of Prologic, is to head up the UK operations of fashion software specialist Momentis as it prepares to drive growth among self-sourcing apparel retailers and wholesalers.
UK clothing retailer Hobbs implemented Prologic's Fashion Line Merchandising system during 2011, in a move that led to improved performance and time savings, combined with fewer stock shortages.
Retailer Heidi Klein, which sells holiday apparel ranging from bikinis and sunhats to flip-flops and kaftans, is using Prologic’s CIMS fashion business system to support the company’s recent rapid growth.
The latest version of the CIMS multi-channel trading platform from fashion software firm Prologic is said to deliver "significant" performance benefits at a lower cost.
Optimism and hope has returned to the UK fashion industry, according to a new survey, with more than half of respondents predicting rising sales in 2010.
More than half the UK fashion companies surveyed recently by a technology provider predicted their sales would increase next year compared to this year, with many investing back into e-commerce.
Women’s fashion chain East has upgraded its multi-channel business system to implement improvements to its critical path, reporting, product management and allocation and replenishment processes.
UK-based fashion and lifestyle brand Ted Baker has implemented the latest version of Prologic’s CIMS multi-channel fashion business software in a bid to boost its allocation and replenishment processes.
The latest release of Prologic’s CIMS fashion business system delivers a new consumer eCommerce platform, integrated multi-channel gift cards and major enhancements to its merchandising tools.
Women’s fashion retailer Internacionale has placed a GBP1.3m (US$1.9) order with fashion business systems provider Prologic for 450 new touch-screen EPoS terminals across 150 stores nationwide.
Fashion brand Fat Face has gone live with the latest version of Prologic CIMS fashion business software.
- The difference between compliance and safety?
- Central America must make better use of DR-CAFTA
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Is China really going through a slump?
- US Q1 in brief – Guess, Burlington Stores, Sears
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- Nike management changes to drive innovation
- BHS supplier Courtaulds Brands in administration
- Social responsibility key to winning millennials
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Victoria's Secret Stores, Inc.: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Nike Inc in Apparel and Footwear (World)
- Apparel Accessories in Hong Kong, China
- Practical Price Negotiation for Apparel Sourcing Professionals