Will the expected VAT increase in January catch UK retailers unawares again? It may do, but there may actually be a delayed response in the fashion sector, believes Sam Jackson, chief executive at Prologic.
Dominic Potter, a former director of Prologic, is to head up the UK operations of fashion software specialist Momentis as it prepares to drive growth among self-sourcing apparel retailers and wholesalers.
UK clothing retailer Hobbs implemented Prologic's Fashion Line Merchandising system during 2011, in a move that led to improved performance and time savings, combined with fewer stock shortages.
Retailer Heidi Klein, which sells holiday apparel ranging from bikinis and sunhats to flip-flops and kaftans, is using Prologic’s CIMS fashion business system to support the company’s recent rapid growth.
The latest version of the CIMS multi-channel trading platform from fashion software firm Prologic is said to deliver "significant" performance benefits at a lower cost.
Optimism and hope has returned to the UK fashion industry, according to a new survey, with more than half of respondents predicting rising sales in 2010.
More than half the UK fashion companies surveyed recently by a technology provider predicted their sales would increase next year compared to this year, with many investing back into e-commerce.
Women’s fashion chain East has upgraded its multi-channel business system to implement improvements to its critical path, reporting, product management and allocation and replenishment processes.
UK-based fashion and lifestyle brand Ted Baker has implemented the latest version of Prologic’s CIMS multi-channel fashion business software in a bid to boost its allocation and replenishment processes.
The latest release of Prologic’s CIMS fashion business system delivers a new consumer eCommerce platform, integrated multi-channel gift cards and major enhancements to its merchandising tools.
Women’s fashion retailer Internacionale has placed a GBP1.3m (US$1.9) order with fashion business systems provider Prologic for 450 new touch-screen EPoS terminals across 150 stores nationwide.
Fashion brand Fat Face has gone live with the latest version of Prologic CIMS fashion business software.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack