| 13 Jan 2010
Will the expected VAT increase in January catch UK retailers unawares again? It may do, but there may actually be a delayed response in the fashion sector, believes Sam Jackson, chief executive at Prologic.
| 25 Sep 2012
Dominic Potter, a former director of Prologic, is to head up the UK operations of fashion software specialist Momentis as it prepares to drive growth among self-sourcing apparel retailers and wholesalers.
| 16 Feb 2012
UK clothing retailer Hobbs implemented Prologic's Fashion Line Merchandising system during 2011, in a move that led to improved performance and time savings, combined with fewer stock shortages.
| 24 Jan 2012
Retailer Heidi Klein, which sells holiday apparel ranging from bikinis and sunhats to flip-flops and kaftans, is using Prologic’s CIMS fashion business system to support the company’s recent rapid growth.
| 7 Dec 2011
The latest version of the CIMS multi-channel trading platform from fashion software firm Prologic is said to deliver "significant" performance benefits at a lower cost.
| 16 Dec 2009
Optimism and hope has returned to the UK fashion industry, according to a new survey, with more than half of respondents predicting rising sales in 2010.
| 1 Dec 2009
More than half the UK fashion companies surveyed recently by a technology provider predicted their sales would increase next year compared to this year, with many investing back into e-commerce.
| 30 Sep 2009
Women’s fashion chain East has upgraded its multi-channel business system to implement improvements to its critical path, reporting, product management and allocation and replenishment processes.
| 21 Jul 2009
UK-based fashion and lifestyle brand Ted Baker has implemented the latest version of Prologic’s CIMS multi-channel fashion business software in a bid to boost its allocation and replenishment processes.
| 17 Jun 2009
The latest release of Prologic’s CIMS fashion business system delivers a new consumer eCommerce platform, integrated multi-channel gift cards and major enhancements to its merchandising tools.
| 21 Apr 2009
Women’s fashion retailer Internacionale has placed a GBP1.3m (US$1.9) order with fashion business systems provider Prologic for 450 new touch-screen EPoS terminals across 150 stores nationwide.
| 20 Feb 2009
Fashion brand Fat Face has gone live with the latest version of Prologic CIMS fashion business software.
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Kurt Cavano on “the Uberfication of everything”
- China devaluation: what’s the big deal?
- US Q2 in brief: J Crew, Aeropostale, Bebe Stores
- Adidas seeking to resolve shoe supplier dispute
- Stock-out paradox persists despite data overload
- Luen Thai to continue investment in Vietnam
- H&M offers $1m grant for sustainable innovations
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019