Weather issues and a volatile macro environment are unlikely to derail PVH Corp, analysts believe, despite the apparel giant revealing earni...
The Rana Plaza factory disaster has proved to be a catalyst for change in Bangladesh. While there has been criticism of the speed of the fac...
Even though China continues to play a pivotal role as an apparel supplier, interest in alternative sources continues to dominate industry di...
Apparel giant PVH Corp has outlined a six-pronged plan for its Calvin Klein business that it hopes will improve the brand's performance, whi...
China-based shirt manufacturer and yarn supplier Luthai Textile Co has its sights firmly set on growing its global business. Earlier this month, as the company revealed plans to open an office in New York, Michelle Russell talked to Luthai general manager Liu Zibin about the rationale behind the move.
Shirt maker TM Lewin has had its eye on becoming a globally recognised brand for a number of years now. With this in mind, the company last month revealed international expansion plans that will see it open one store per week for the next three years. CEO Geoff Quinn talks to just-style about these plans, the decision to move manufacturing abroad, the challenge of cotton prices, and the firm's long-term outlook.
VF Corp delivered what has been described as a "solid performance" during a "challenging" second-quarter, helped by double-digit revenue growth at four of its major brands.
G-III Apparel Group will introduce GH Bass-branded men's, women's and children's footwear in Europe as part of a multi-year licensing agreement with Overland Ltd.
Apparel giant PVH Corp is to introduce a new range of Warner's and Olga women's wear products to the US and Canadian markets through a licensing deal with apparel importer Vandale Industries.
The group working towards the zero discharge of hazardous chemicals in the apparel and footwear supply chain has reached a significant milestone by releasing its long-awaited Manufacturing Restricted Substance List (MRSL).
PVH Corp has revealed first-quarter earnings that missed analyst consensus due to a challenging macroeconomic environment and heightened promotional activity.
Western brands and retailers are "deeply implicated" in the current unrest gripping the Cambodian apparel sector - but they can also be part of the solution, a new report suggested last week.
Pakistan's garment manufacturers are anticipating significant trading benefits after finally being granted preferential access to the European Union under the GSP+ scheme.
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- VF Corp bullish for second-half growth
- INTERVIEW: David Nieper pushes Made in UK momentum
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- Weatherproof jackets release harmful chemicals"
- UN rights expert urges further Cambodia reforms
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies