Even though China continues to play a pivotal role as an apparel supplier, interest in alternative sources continues to dominate industry di...
Apparel giant PVH Corp has outlined a six-pronged plan for its Calvin Klein business that it hopes will improve the brand's performance, whi...
Members of the Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals (ZDHC) Group are “forging solidly” towards their 2020 goals, but need the collective he...
It's one thing for apparel brands and retailers to talk about sustainability and traceability across their supply chains, but another altoge...
China-based shirt manufacturer and yarn supplier Luthai Textile Co has its sights firmly set on growing its global business. Earlier this month, as the company revealed plans to open an office in New York, Michelle Russell talked to Luthai general manager Liu Zibin about the rationale behind the move.
Shirt maker TM Lewin has had its eye on becoming a globally recognised brand for a number of years now. With this in mind, the company last month revealed international expansion plans that will see it open one store per week for the next three years. CEO Geoff Quinn talks to just-style about these plans, the decision to move manufacturing abroad, the challenge of cotton prices, and the firm's long-term outlook.
Apparel giant PVH Corp has taken a minority shareholding in the parent company of the Karl Lagerfeld brand, reuniting the two companies again after a gap of four years.
The most-read stories on just-style this week include reports of a drop in UK clothing sales last month, an insight into Uniqlo's multi-pronged attack on the US market, and a new Calvin Klein licensing deal in India agreed between PVH Corp and Arvind.
G-III Apparel Group has signed a multi-year license agreement with PVH Corp under which PVH will design, market, and distribute men's sportswear under G-III's GH Bass & Co. brand.
Apparel giant PVH Corp has swung to a loss in its fourth-quarter on the back of charges related to its acquisition of Warnaco Group which, conversely, also helped boost sales.
Calvin Klein's chief commercial officer, Steve Shiffman, is to take on the role of chief executive after Tom Murry announced his decision to retire.
Western brands and retailers are "deeply implicated" in the current unrest gripping the Cambodian apparel sector - but they can also be part of the solution, a new report suggested last week.
Pakistan's garment manufacturers are anticipating significant trading benefits after finally being granted preferential access to the European Union under the GSP+ scheme.
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Teen retail being rocked by fast fashion headwinds
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- H&M "pushing the process" on sustainable fashion
- Adidas plans mobile phone hotline at all suppliers
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects
- Jeans in Italy