Indian textile and clothing group Raymond Ltd saw its earnings soar in the third quarter on the back of growth in all of its businesses.
Indian textile and clothing group Raymond Ltd has seen its second-quarter net profit almost double due to higher domestic and international demand for its products.
Indian textile and clothing group Raymond Ltd saw first quarter losses widen on foreign exchange issues combined with weaker apparel segment sales.
Indian clothing manufacturer and retailer Raymond Ltd has appointed Sanjay Behl as CEO of its lifestyle business, which comprise its textiles, apparel and retail units.
Indian textile and clothing manufacturer and retailer Raymond Ltd has seen its profit for the last financial year plummet 82%, blaming high inflation and interest rates, subdued market conditions, and efforts to consolidate its apparel business.
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- Teen retail being rocked by fast fashion headwinds
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- H&M "pushing the process" on sustainable fashion
- Adidas plans mobile phone hotline at all suppliers
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects
- Jeans in Italy