Indian textile and clothing group Raymond Ltd saw its share price tumble 4.37% after revealing a drop in second-quarter earnings.
Indian textile and clothing group Raymond Ltd has said it will continue to invest for growth, after narrowing its first-quarter loss thanks to higher sales.
Indian textile and clothing group Raymond Ltd saw its earnings soar in the third quarter on the back of growth in all of its businesses.
Indian textile and clothing group Raymond Ltd has seen its second-quarter net profit almost double due to higher domestic and international demand for its products.
Indian textile and clothing group Raymond Ltd saw first quarter losses widen on foreign exchange issues combined with weaker apparel segment sales.
Raymond Ltd in Apparel (India)
Raymond Ltd is increasing its manufacturing capacity and export capacity to cater to the growing demand for suits in the world by adding more colours and shades. It is also concentrating on the beauty...
Raymond Ltd in Retailing (India)
Raymond Ltd is a part of the parent company Raymond Group. The company is synonymous with premium textiles for men’s suits and apparel. As the company’s retail structure involves exclusive mono-brand...
Men's Outerwear in India
Current value sales of men’s outerwear increased by 12% in 2012 to record sales of Rs830 billion, compared to the previous year’s value sales growth of 11%....
- Where next for 3D design and prototyping?
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- Balance essential in garment supply chain
- Apparel buyers miss out on commodity cost savings
- Tanzania adds to Africa’s apparel sourcing mix
- Brandix named PVH ‘Global Supplier of the Year’
- Earthquake damage at Bangladesh garment factories
- Ascena Retail to buy Ann Taylor owner for $2bn
- China and India to exploit trade relationship
- AGOA delays drag on sourcing decisions