Indian textile and clothing group Raymond Ltd saw its share price tumble 4.37% after revealing a drop in second-quarter earnings.
Indian textile and clothing group Raymond Ltd has said it will continue to invest for growth, after narrowing its first-quarter loss thanks to higher sales.
Indian textile and clothing group Raymond Ltd saw its earnings soar in the third quarter on the back of growth in all of its businesses.
Indian textile and clothing group Raymond Ltd has seen its second-quarter net profit almost double due to higher domestic and international demand for its products.
Indian textile and clothing group Raymond Ltd saw first quarter losses widen on foreign exchange issues combined with weaker apparel segment sales.
Raymond Ltd in Apparel (India)
Raymond Ltd is increasing its manufacturing capacity and export capacity to cater to the growing demand for suits in the world by adding more colours and shades. It is also concentrating on the beauty...
Raymond Ltd in Retailing (India)
Raymond Ltd is a part of the parent company Raymond Group. The company is synonymous with premium textiles for men’s suits and apparel. As the company’s retail structure involves exclusive mono-brand...
Men's Outerwear in India
Current value sales of men’s outerwear increased by 12% in 2012 to record sales of Rs830 billion, compared to the previous year’s value sales growth of 11%....
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- New Gap CEO set to tackle “aesthetic issue”
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- Falling euro adds to Bangladesh production woes
- M&S Asia head quits as China stores to close
- Gap names new design head amid mixed Q4
- JC Penney share price falls on Q4 loss
- Pay rise mulled for Sri Lanka garment workers
- Delta Galil open to M&A as profit grows
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019