Indian textile and clothing group Raymond Ltd has said it will continue to invest for growth, after narrowing its first-quarter loss thanks to higher sales.
Indian textile and clothing group Raymond Ltd saw its earnings soar in the third quarter on the back of growth in all of its businesses.
Indian textile and clothing group Raymond Ltd has seen its second-quarter net profit almost double due to higher domestic and international demand for its products.
Indian textile and clothing group Raymond Ltd saw first quarter losses widen on foreign exchange issues combined with weaker apparel segment sales.
Indian clothing manufacturer and retailer Raymond Ltd has appointed Sanjay Behl as CEO of its lifestyle business, which comprise its textiles, apparel and retail units.
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Responsible apparel sourcing requires teamwork
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- UPDATE: A&F appoints Horowitz to head Hollister
- New JC Penney CEO “credible but no solution”
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam