Retail shares were among the biggest fallers last week as financial markets reacted to President Vladimir Putin's retaliation to the imposit...
German sporting giant Adidas says it remains "fully committed" to the Russian market, despite plans to close stores and significantly pare b...
German sportswear brand Adidas has said it expects the challenging trading environment in Europe, particularly Spain and Italy to remain, af...
Sportswear giant Adidas continues to be on track to reach the growth targets set out in its Route 2015 strategic plan, despite a challenging...
Anvil Knitwear is ahead of some of the world's biggest clothing brands when it comes to sustainability. Here, CEO Anthony Corsano talks to just-style about the business case for social and environmental responsibility, and explains why it is a defining feature of the future of the apparel industry.
Adidas Group CEO Herbert Hainer is confident that major investments in the World Cup this summer are paying off. In an interview with just-style news editor Joe Ayling, he also discusses sourcing, currencies and his vision for the Reebok brand.
Should Jynwel Capital succeed in a reported deal to acquire Adidas's Reebok brand, it would be an admittance of defeat by the German sporting goods giant, analysts believe.
The latest findings from an ongoing survey into the popularity of US athletic footwear and apparel brands suggest there has been a huge leap for Under Armour among female consumers.
Footwear business Skechers USA has filed a lawsuit against rival DB Shoe Company for selling footwear that it claims infringes on its Go Walk product line.
Adidas has moved to defend its position over reports the sporting goods giant has received pressure from investors to accelerate a turnaround and consider replacing its chief executive.
Necessity is the main motivation behind men buying shoes in the US, according to a new study, but attitudes are beginning to evolve as men increasingly embrace fashion and newness in footwear.
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Responsible apparel sourcing requires teamwork
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- UPDATE: A&F appoints Horowitz to head Hollister
- New JC Penney CEO “credible but no solution”
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam