German sportswear brand Adidas has said it expects the challenging trading environment in Europe, particularly Spain and Italy to remain, af...
Sportswear giant Adidas continues to be on track to reach the growth targets set out in its Route 2015 strategic plan, despite a challenging...
Highlights from just-style's research store this week include a look at China's textile industry, a SWOT analysis on Reebok, and a report on...
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. But even so, millions of consumers around the world fell for claims that toning shoes woul...
Anvil Knitwear is ahead of some of the world's biggest clothing brands when it comes to sustainability. Here, CEO Anthony Corsano talks to just-style about the business case for social and environmental responsibility, and explains why it is a defining feature of the future of the apparel industry.
Adidas Group CEO Herbert Hainer is confident that major investments in the World Cup this summer are paying off. In an interview with just-style news editor Joe Ayling, he also discusses sourcing, currencies and his vision for the Reebok brand.
German sportswear giant Adidas has promoted Mark King to the role of president of the group's North America division.
Underwear brand Björn Borg has tapped Henrik Bunge, the head of Swedish outdoor clothing brand Peak Performance, as its new CEO, joining the company at the beginning of August.
Nike Inc and performance apparel firm Under Armour are continuing to gain massive traction in the rapidly growing, high margin activewear segment - but at the expense of Adidas and smaller brands, according to a new survey.
Vietnam's leading shoe maker Thai Binh Shoes (TBS Group) has started construction of a VND1.2 trillion (US$57m) footwear plant in the north of the country.
Executives from Reebok, Walt Disney, and Clothing+ will join Adidas and Fabric Works to speak at this year's Smart Fabrics & Wearable Technology conference.
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- PSF 2014: Ten sustainability takeaways
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- Jones CEO to depart as Sycamore splits business
- Workers strike at Adidas supplier shoe factory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects