Retail shares were among the biggest fallers last week as financial markets reacted to President Vladimir Putin's retaliation to the imposit...
German sporting giant Adidas says it remains "fully committed" to the Russian market, despite plans to close stores and significantly pare b...
German sportswear brand Adidas has said it expects the challenging trading environment in Europe, particularly Spain and Italy to remain, af...
Sportswear giant Adidas continues to be on track to reach the growth targets set out in its Route 2015 strategic plan, despite a challenging...
Anvil Knitwear is ahead of some of the world's biggest clothing brands when it comes to sustainability. Here, CEO Anthony Corsano talks to just-style about the business case for social and environmental responsibility, and explains why it is a defining feature of the future of the apparel industry.
Adidas Group CEO Herbert Hainer is confident that major investments in the World Cup this summer are paying off. In an interview with just-style news editor Joe Ayling, he also discusses sourcing, currencies and his vision for the Reebok brand.
The most-read stories on just-style last week included the possible sale of Adidas's Reebok brand, figures that suggest UK textile sector wages and productivity are the lowest of all the country's manufacturing industries, and reports that structural issues may have been to blame for the collapse of a Cambodian garment factory.
Sports giant Reebok has been penalised by an Australian court over its EasyTone shoe range, which it claimed boosts muscle tone of calves, thighs and buttocks more than traditional walking shoes would.
Should Jynwel Capital succeed in a reported deal to acquire Adidas's Reebok brand, it would be an admittance of defeat by the German sporting goods giant, analysts believe.
The latest findings from an ongoing survey into the popularity of US athletic footwear and apparel brands suggest there has been a huge leap for Under Armour among female consumers.
Footwear business Skechers USA has filed a lawsuit against rival DB Shoe Company for selling footwear that it claims infringes on its Go Walk product line.
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Tesco's H1 profit plunge: What the analysts say
- Asos FY profit drop: What the analysts say
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Collapsed Cambodia factory had structural issues
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre