Retail shares were among the biggest fallers last week as financial markets reacted to President Vladimir Putin's retaliation to the imposit...
German sporting giant Adidas says it remains "fully committed" to the Russian market, despite plans to close stores and significantly pare b...
German sportswear brand Adidas has said it expects the challenging trading environment in Europe, particularly Spain and Italy to remain, af...
Sportswear giant Adidas continues to be on track to reach the growth targets set out in its Route 2015 strategic plan, despite a challenging...
Anvil Knitwear is ahead of some of the world's biggest clothing brands when it comes to sustainability. Here, CEO Anthony Corsano talks to just-style about the business case for social and environmental responsibility, and explains why it is a defining feature of the future of the apparel industry.
Adidas Group CEO Herbert Hainer is confident that major investments in the World Cup this summer are paying off. In an interview with just-style news editor Joe Ayling, he also discusses sourcing, currencies and his vision for the Reebok brand.
Necessity is the main motivation behind men buying shoes in the US, according to a new study, but attitudes are beginning to evolve as men increasingly embrace fashion and newness in footwear.
Adidas shares plunged this morning (31 July) after the German sporting giant cut its earnings forecast and announced plans to close stores in Russia and restructure its TaylorMade golf unit.
Fila USA has become the second recipient of a lawsuit from footwear business Skechers over infringement of its Go Walk product line.
Sales of basketball footwear rose 21% in the US in the year to April, outstripping athletic footwear market growth of only 4%, according to new research.
Footwear business Skechers USA has filed a lawsuit against Reebok International for selling footwear that it claims infringes on its Go Walk product line.
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Gap audits reveal compliance issues in Myanmar
- Water scarcity a challenge to cotton supply chains
- Abercrombie & Fitch to lose logos in fashion focus
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Adidas to use only Bluesign-approved chemicals
- Accord and Alliance discord "a setback"
- 'Cotton of the Carolinas' grows reshoring efforts
- Myanmar and US to develop labour rights initiative
- Scientists hail first recycled cotton garment
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report