Reliance Industries Limited
Authentic Brands Group (ABG) has entered into an agreement with Reliance Brands Ltd to open Juicy Couture stores in India as part of ongoing expansion plans.
Reliance Retail, the retail arm of industrial conglomerate Reliance Industries, returned to profit during its firs quarter, helped by higher sales and margin improvement.
India’s Reliance Retail posted a 34% revenue rise in the year to 31 March, boosted by the opening of more than 200 new stores and robust like-for-like sales growth.
Reliance Retail, the retail arm of industrial conglomerate Reliance Industries, has recorded a 38% jump in third-quarter turnover, helped by an "accelerated performance" from its fashion and lifestyle business.
Reliance Retail, the retail arm of industrial conglomerate Reliance Industries, has recorded a 41% hike in first-half turnover, helped by a "strong performance" at its fashion and lifestyle business.
- Wearable technology a key trend for 2015
- Mexico urges fast-fashion brands to source locally
- Moisture management fabrics enter a new era
- Mango continues on global growth trajectory
- COMMENT: Innovation is the name of the game
- Hazardous chemicals found in children's products
- VF rolls out plan to eliminate harmful chemicals
- October "a scary month" for US apparel retailers
- Raising the minimum wage may reduce employment
- China quadruples textile imports from North Korea