Reliance Industries Limited
Reliance Retail, the retail arm of industrial conglomerate Reliance Industries, returned to profit during its firs quarter, helped by higher sales and margin improvement.
India’s Reliance Retail posted a 34% revenue rise in the year to 31 March, boosted by the opening of more than 200 new stores and robust like-for-like sales growth.
Reliance Retail, the retail arm of industrial conglomerate Reliance Industries, has recorded a 38% jump in third-quarter turnover, helped by an "accelerated performance" from its fashion and lifestyle business.
Reliance Retail, the retail arm of industrial conglomerate Reliance Industries, has recorded a 41% hike in first-half turnover, helped by a "strong performance" at its fashion and lifestyle business.
Reliance Retail, the retail arm of industrial conglomerate Reliance Industries, has reported strong first-quarter sales growth despite the challenging macroeconomic environment.
- India's labour law reforms edge a step closer
- Retailers voice concerns on Scottish independence
- Alliance and Accord urged to harmonise efforts
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- H&M goes green with Conscious Denim
- Under Armour "resonating strongly" with consumers
- Adidas defends position despite investor unrest
- Ultrasonic execs disappear along with company cash
- H&M to work with ILO on sustainable supply chains
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Clothing Manufacturers (Global) - Industry Report