Reliance Industries Limited
Industrial conglomerate Reliance Industries has joined forces with Shandong Ruyi Science and Technology Group Co. to form a joint venture in textiles.
Polyester projects that are already planned, financed and committed are continuing to drive an increase polyester fibre capacity in China - but first signs suggest growth is also starting to slow down.
Authentic Brands Group (ABG) has entered into an agreement with Reliance Brands Ltd to open Juicy Couture stores in India as part of ongoing expansion plans.
Reliance Retail, the retail arm of industrial conglomerate Reliance Industries, returned to profit during its firs quarter, helped by higher sales and margin improvement.
India’s Reliance Retail posted a 34% revenue rise in the year to 31 March, boosted by the opening of more than 200 new stores and robust like-for-like sales growth.
Reliance Industries Limited (RELIANCE) - Financial and Strat
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is an Indian conglomerate company. It principally involved in exploration, development, and production of crude oil and natural gas in India and internationally. The...
Asia-Pacific Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) Market by Applic
The report covers the major Asia-Pacific Styrene butadiene Rubber (SBR) markets. It further divides the SBR market on the basis of application and country. The market data for these types is given wit...
Apparel Market in India 2012-2016
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Apparel market in India to grow at a CAGR of 12.65 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing urba...
- Software solutions enhance speed and visibility
- Portugal footwear makers underpin industry growth
- Supply chain weighs on Kering's green footprint
- Texprocess & Techtextil 2015: Material innovations
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- China to reduce apparel import taxes
- Q1 apparel results in brief: DSW, Chico's
- Gap brand sales continue to fall short
- New black dye meets sustainability standards
- Cotton USA brand launched in India