Reliance Industries Limited
Polyester projects that are already planned, financed and committed are continuing to drive an increase polyester fibre capacity in China - but first signs suggest growth is also starting to slow down.
Authentic Brands Group (ABG) has entered into an agreement with Reliance Brands Ltd to open Juicy Couture stores in India as part of ongoing expansion plans.
Reliance Retail, the retail arm of industrial conglomerate Reliance Industries, returned to profit during its firs quarter, helped by higher sales and margin improvement.
India’s Reliance Retail posted a 34% revenue rise in the year to 31 March, boosted by the opening of more than 200 new stores and robust like-for-like sales growth.
Reliance Retail, the retail arm of industrial conglomerate Reliance Industries, has recorded a 38% jump in third-quarter turnover, helped by an "accelerated performance" from its fashion and lifestyle business.
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- New scenarios driving sustainability in textiles
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- UK fashion sector prospects depend on partnerships
- Bangladesh worker dies as factory boiler ruptures
- Eight footwear factories lead on social compliance
- Global unions join forces on apparel wage poverty
- US firms eye Vietnam footwear growth ahead of TPP
- J Crew embarks on new expansion phase