Reliance Industries Limited
Industrial conglomerate Reliance Industries has joined forces with Shandong Ruyi Science and Technology Group Co. to form a joint venture in textiles.
Polyester projects that are already planned, financed and committed are continuing to drive an increase polyester fibre capacity in China - but first signs suggest growth is also starting to slow down.
Authentic Brands Group (ABG) has entered into an agreement with Reliance Brands Ltd to open Juicy Couture stores in India as part of ongoing expansion plans.
Reliance Retail, the retail arm of industrial conglomerate Reliance Industries, returned to profit during its firs quarter, helped by higher sales and margin improvement.
India’s Reliance Retail posted a 34% revenue rise in the year to 31 March, boosted by the opening of more than 200 new stores and robust like-for-like sales growth.
Apparel Market in India 2012-2016
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Apparel market in India to grow at a CAGR of 12.65 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing urba...
- Speed to market key to Adidas 2020 growth plan
- SuperGroup to adapt sourcing model for speed
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- Cutting-edge companies focus on consumer needs
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Transparency call for German apparel firms
- Lululemon Athletica on “strong growth” track
- PVH “pleased” after swinging to Q4 profit
- Organic cotton assessment tool launches
- El Corte Ingles to accelerate time to market
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019