Reliance Industries Limited
Industrial conglomerate Reliance Industries has joined forces with Shandong Ruyi Science and Technology Group Co. to form a joint venture in textiles.
Polyester projects that are already planned, financed and committed are continuing to drive an increase polyester fibre capacity in China - but first signs suggest growth is also starting to slow down.
Authentic Brands Group (ABG) has entered into an agreement with Reliance Brands Ltd to open Juicy Couture stores in India as part of ongoing expansion plans.
Reliance Retail, the retail arm of industrial conglomerate Reliance Industries, returned to profit during its firs quarter, helped by higher sales and margin improvement.
India’s Reliance Retail posted a 34% revenue rise in the year to 31 March, boosted by the opening of more than 200 new stores and robust like-for-like sales growth.
Reliance Industries Limited (RELIANCE) - Financial and Strat
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is an Indian conglomerate company. It principally involved in exploration, development, and production of crude oil and natural gas in India and internationally. The...
Apparel Market in India 2012-2016
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Apparel market in India to grow at a CAGR of 12.65 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing urba...
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- Adidas pushing self-governance for suppliers
- How will TPP emerge from fast-track trade bill?
- Rana Plaza two years on: Challenges and concerns
- US fashion industry applauds trade bills package
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Under Armour hailed "next global athletic company"
- Gap’s woes “not so easy to fix”
- Authentic Brands acquires Jones New York
- Orta and Garmon launch denim chemical screening