RG Barry Corporation
A committee of footwear sourcing executives has identified eight footwear factories in China and Vietnam that they say are among the top performers when it comes to social compliance and their commitment to continuously improve factory conditions and standards.
The acquisition of US slipper and accessories maker RG Barry Corporation for US$215m by private equity firm Mill Road Capital has completed.
Private equity firm Mill Road Capital is to acquire all of the outstanding shares of slipper and accessories marker RG Barry Corporation that it doesn't already own, in a deal worth around $215m.
RG Barry Brands has booked an increase in second-quarter earnings but reaffirmed its outlook for lower full-year sales on the back of economic headwinds.
US footwear and accessories manufacturer RG Barry Brands has appointed digital marketing veteran Heather Richard as its director of e-commerce.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Footwear in US$ Million and Million Pairs by the following Product Categories/Segments: Athletic...
Foot Care Products
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Foot Care Products in US$ by the following Product Segments: Devices, and Medication. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Ca...
- Myanmar - right time, right place, new challenges
- 3D printing gears up for fashion industry change
- Apparel working conditions linked to profit
- Cutting pollution saves China textile mills money
- Adidas worker hotline bridges communication gap
- Cambodia growth to slow on competition and cost
- China cotton imports to rise as Xinjiang cuts crop
- Adidas launches "lightest ever" football boot
- Crystal first China licensee of RevoLaze tech
- Thailand project to vertically integrate clothing