RG Barry Corporation
RG Barry Brands has booked an increase in second-quarter earnings but reaffirmed its outlook for lower full-year sales on the back of economic headwinds.
US footwear and accessories manufacturer RG Barry Brands has appointed digital marketing veteran Heather Richard as its director of e-commerce.
RG Barry Brands has promoted Jeff Cosgrove to head its Foot Petals business unit.
RG Barry Corporation has entered into a non-disclosure standstill agreement with Mill Road Capital Management for the purchase of the US footwear firm.
Shifts in the timing of holiday shipments to retailers, combined with the sluggish retail environment, weighed on footwear and accessories manufacturer RG Barry's profit during the third quarter.
- Garment firms set sights on Vietnam amid TPP talks
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Changes in China cotton policies cause uncertainty
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Wage strike by Cambodia garment workers falls flat
- H&M still committed to higher wages and Bangladesh
- Vietnam Q1 textile and garment exports surge 21.9%
- Alliance inspections more than 50% complete
- Gap to grow China sales to $1bn in three years
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects
- Jeans in Italy