RG Barry Corporation
RG Barry Brands has booked an increase in second-quarter earnings but reaffirmed its outlook for lower full-year sales on the back of economic headwinds.
US footwear and accessories manufacturer RG Barry Brands has appointed digital marketing veteran Heather Richard as its director of e-commerce.
RG Barry Brands has promoted Jeff Cosgrove to head its Foot Petals business unit.
RG Barry Corporation has entered into a non-disclosure standstill agreement with Mill Road Capital Management for the purchase of the US footwear firm.
Shifts in the timing of holiday shipments to retailers, combined with the sluggish retail environment, weighed on footwear and accessories manufacturer RG Barry's profit during the third quarter.
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- PSF 2014: Ten sustainability takeaways
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- Jones CEO to depart as Sycamore splits business
- Workers strike at Adidas supplier shoe factory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects