RG Barry Corporation
Private equity firm Mill Road Capital is to acquire all of the outstanding shares of slipper and accessories marker RG Barry Corporation that it doesn't already own, in a deal worth around $215m.
RG Barry Brands has booked an increase in second-quarter earnings but reaffirmed its outlook for lower full-year sales on the back of economic headwinds.
US footwear and accessories manufacturer RG Barry Brands has appointed digital marketing veteran Heather Richard as its director of e-commerce.
RG Barry Brands has promoted Jeff Cosgrove to head its Foot Petals business unit.
RG Barry Corporation has entered into a non-disclosure standstill agreement with Mill Road Capital Management for the purchase of the US footwear firm.
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Change management key to PLM project success
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- “Made in USA” company rapped for deceptive claims
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies