RG Barry Corporation
A committee of footwear sourcing executives has identified eight footwear factories in China and Vietnam that they say are among the top performers when it comes to social compliance and their commitment to continuously improve factory conditions and standards.
The acquisition of US slipper and accessories maker RG Barry Corporation for US$215m by private equity firm Mill Road Capital has completed.
Private equity firm Mill Road Capital is to acquire all of the outstanding shares of slipper and accessories marker RG Barry Corporation that it doesn't already own, in a deal worth around $215m.
RG Barry Brands has booked an increase in second-quarter earnings but reaffirmed its outlook for lower full-year sales on the back of economic headwinds.
US footwear and accessories manufacturer RG Barry Brands has appointed digital marketing veteran Heather Richard as its director of e-commerce.
- Slow fashion: a fast-growing opportunity?
- Rethink needed as low-cost labour options dwindle
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- Gap unveils management changes as Q3 profit rises
- Long-running SL Garment dispute settled
- Tazreen Fashions compensation agreement outlined
- Puma commits to 100% PFC removal
- Bangladesh worker dies as factory boiler ruptures