Raphael le Masne de Chermont has been executive chairman of Hong Kong-based Shanghai Tang - China's leading luxury lifestyle brand - since 2001. Not only is he the driving force behind the brand's global expansion, but he is a veteran of both Asia and the luxury goods sector. Here, le Masne de Chermont speaks to Marie-Hélène Corbin about the potential and pitfalls of the luxury market in China.
Luxury products group Labelux has named Gavin Haig as chief executive officer of its iconic British brand Belstaff.
Swiss-based luxury goods business Richemont is to step up investment in its brands, ruling out rumours that it is seeking to sell some of them off in the near future.
Swiss luxury goods company Richemont has declined to comment on reports it is looking for potential buyers for its Chloe fashion label.
Asia, particularly China, will continue to drive growth in the luxury market despite a slight slowdown in recent years, according to new research.
Swiss luxury goods company Richemont has announced the resignation of Marty Wikstrom, the chief executive officer of its fashion and accessories business.
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- JC Penney emphasises new merchandising strategy
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- Crystal Group nurtures its caring culture
- Hazardous chemical removal a key industry issue
- Vietnam proposes 15% rise to regional minimum wage
- Cambodia garment workers “dying on the job”
- Avery Dennison forms JV with Ningbo Shenzhou
- Accord and Alliance discord over inspections
- Nike appointments to drive growth opportunities
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey