Rocky Brands Inc
An increase in wholesale sales has resulted in a 6.9% third-quarter net profit growth for US apparel and footwear company Rocky Brands.
Footwear manufacturer Rocky Brands has expanded its product lifecycle management (PLM) and Supply Chain Management (SCM) software implementations.
US apparel and footwear company Rocky Brands saw its earnings slide in the second-quarter due to investments made to grow its brands.
US apparel and footwear company Rocky Brands has reported a double-digit decline in first-quarter profit, blaming lower margins and increased costs.
US apparel and footwear company Rocky Brands has offered an optimistic outlook for its next fiscal despite booking a drop in fourth-quarter earnings.
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- Bangladesh: Raising the bar on apparel exports?
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Bangladesh: The business benefits of compliance
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Bangladesh factory improvements “will take years”
- Bangladesh knitting worker killed by faulty lift
- Tommy Hilfiger launches solar-powered jacket
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie