Rocky Brands Inc
US apparel and footwear company Rocky Brands has offered an optimistic outlook for its next fiscal despite booking a drop in fourth-quarter earnings.
US apparel and footwear company Rocky Brands has seen its third-quarter profit nearly halve, weighed down by weaker sales and lower margins.
Footwear and apparel maker Rocky Brands has seen its first-quarter profit surge on the back of higher sales in all of its business units and stronger comparisons on the same period last year.
Rocky Brands has recorded an increase first quarter net income as sales and margins edged up.
Unseasonably warm weather weighed on the fourth quarter at Rocky Brands Inc, but the footwear and apparel maker is confident a new US military contract will help top-line growth in the first half of 2013.
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- Mexico's shoe makers blame their woes on China
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- Jones CEO to depart as Sycamore splits business
- Workers strike at Adidas supplier shoe factory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects