Rocky Brands Inc
US apparel and footwear company Rocky Brands has reported a double-digit decline in first-quarter profit, blaming lower margins and increased costs.
US apparel and footwear company Rocky Brands has offered an optimistic outlook for its next fiscal despite booking a drop in fourth-quarter earnings.
US apparel and footwear company Rocky Brands has seen its third-quarter profit nearly halve, weighed down by weaker sales and lower margins.
Footwear and apparel maker Rocky Brands has seen its first-quarter profit surge on the back of higher sales in all of its business units and stronger comparisons on the same period last year.
Rocky Brands has recorded an increase first quarter net income as sales and margins edged up.
- Garment firms set sights on Vietnam amid TPP talks
- Changes in China cotton policies cause uncertainty
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Responsive supply chain key to Gap's growth plans
- String traceability tool goes back to basics
- Wage strike by Cambodia garment workers falls flat
- H&M still committed to higher wages and Bangladesh
- Adidas supplier factory strike enters second week
- Vietnam Q1 textile and garment exports surge 21.9%
- Alliance inspections more than 50% complete
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects
- Jeans in Italy