Rocky Brands Inc
US apparel and footwear company Rocky Brands has booked a pleasing first-quarter performance thanks to an increase in earnings and sales.
US apparel and footwear company Rocky Brands has more than doubled its fourth-quarter net profit, thanks to strong sales across all its business segments.
An increase in wholesale sales has resulted in a 6.9% third-quarter net profit growth for US apparel and footwear company Rocky Brands.
Footwear manufacturer Rocky Brands has expanded its product lifecycle management (PLM) and Supply Chain Management (SCM) software implementations.
US apparel and footwear company Rocky Brands saw its earnings slide in the second-quarter due to investments made to grow its brands.
Rocky Brands, Inc. (RCKY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Ana
Rocky Brands, Inc. (Rocky) is a distributor of footwear and apparel. It designs, manufactures, and markets premium quality footwear and garments for outdoor, work, duty, military, western and lifestyl...
Athletic Footwear Market in the US 2015-2019
Athletic footwear is designed for sports and other forms of physical workout such as training, walking, running, jogging, and aerobics. It includes walking and running shoes, basketball shoes, fitness...
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- Apparel buyers point to potential in Africa
- China undisputed giant of garment exports
- Rana Plaza two years on: Challenges and concerns
- Australian brands lack supply chain visibility
- Gap’s woes “not so easy to fix”
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Nepal earthquake prompts Bangladesh factory checks
- Authentic Brands acquires Jones New York
- Indian industry mulling Vietnam textile park?