Rocky Brands Inc
US apparel and footwear company Rocky Brands has more than doubled its fourth-quarter net profit, thanks to strong sales across all its business segments.
An increase in wholesale sales has resulted in a 6.9% third-quarter net profit growth for US apparel and footwear company Rocky Brands.
Footwear manufacturer Rocky Brands has expanded its product lifecycle management (PLM) and Supply Chain Management (SCM) software implementations.
US apparel and footwear company Rocky Brands saw its earnings slide in the second-quarter due to investments made to grow its brands.
US apparel and footwear company Rocky Brands has reported a double-digit decline in first-quarter profit, blaming lower margins and increased costs.
Rocky Brands, Inc. (RCKY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Ana
Rocky Brands, Inc. (Rocky) is a distributor of footwear and apparel. It designs, manufactures, and markets premium quality footwear and garments for outdoor, work, duty, military, western and lifestyl...
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- New Gap CEO set to tackle “aesthetic issue”
- Falling euro adds to Bangladesh production woes
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- M&S Asia head quits as China stores to close
- Gap names new design head amid mixed Q4
- US labour concerns at Honduras apparel makers
- Pay rise mulled for Sri Lanka garment workers
- Abercrombie & Fitch reports “dismal” FY
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019