Rocky Brands Inc
US apparel and footwear company Rocky Brands has reported a double-digit decline in first-quarter profit, blaming lower margins and increased costs.
US apparel and footwear company Rocky Brands has offered an optimistic outlook for its next fiscal despite booking a drop in fourth-quarter earnings.
US apparel and footwear company Rocky Brands has seen its third-quarter profit nearly halve, weighed down by weaker sales and lower margins.
Footwear and apparel maker Rocky Brands has seen its first-quarter profit surge on the back of higher sales in all of its business units and stronger comparisons on the same period last year.
Rocky Brands has recorded an increase first quarter net income as sales and margins edged up.
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- INTERVIEW: David Nieper pushes Made in UK momentum
- VF Corp bullish for second-half growth
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- UN rights expert urges further Cambodia reforms
- ILO backs Burma project to improve work practices
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies