Rocky Brands Inc
US apparel and footwear company Rocky Brands has more than doubled its fourth-quarter net profit, thanks to strong sales across all its business segments.
An increase in wholesale sales has resulted in a 6.9% third-quarter net profit growth for US apparel and footwear company Rocky Brands.
Footwear manufacturer Rocky Brands has expanded its product lifecycle management (PLM) and Supply Chain Management (SCM) software implementations.
US apparel and footwear company Rocky Brands saw its earnings slide in the second-quarter due to investments made to grow its brands.
US apparel and footwear company Rocky Brands has reported a double-digit decline in first-quarter profit, blaming lower margins and increased costs.
Rocky Brands, Inc. (RCKY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Ana
Rocky Brands, Inc. (Rocky) is a distributor of footwear and apparel. It designs, manufactures, and markets premium quality footwear and garments for outdoor, work, duty, military, western and lifestyl...
Athletic Footwear Market in the US 2015-2019
Athletic footwear is designed for sports and other forms of physical workout such as training, walking, running, jogging, and aerobics. It includes walking and running shoes, basketball shoes, fitness...
- Speed to market key to Adidas 2020 growth plan
- SuperGroup to adapt sourcing model for speed
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- Cutting-edge companies focus on consumer needs
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Transparency call for German apparel firms
- Lululemon Athletica on “strong growth” track
- PVH “pleased” after swinging to Q4 profit
- Organic cotton assessment tool launches
- El Corte Ingles to accelerate time to market
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019