Ross Stores Inc
Retailers and brands are increasingly engineering their operations to make the most of changing trends affecting everything from sourcing to...
Improving weather in late April, combined with rising stock and housing prices, offered some encouragement to US clothing retailers as sales...
A combination of cold, snowy weather and the earlier timing of Easter meant that sales of spring or early summer merchandise got off to a ch...
US retailers battled significant headwinds in February, with sales of early spring merchandise getting off to a slow start in the face of co...
Ross Stores has booked what analyst say was a strong performance in the first quarter as strict inventory and expense control offset the negative impact from unfavorable weather and a challenging retail environment.
Off-price fashion retailer Ross Stores has promoted president and chief merchandising officer Barbara Rentler to CEO, as part of a management succession plan.
Off-price fashion retailer Ross Stores has reported a 7.9% drop in fourth-quarter profit, weighed down by lower sales and promotions.
Off-price retailer Ross Stores has appointed Michael Hartshorn to the role of chief financial officer.
Ross Stores has said it remains cautious in its outlook after the off-price retailer lowered its fourth-quarter earnings per share guidance, despite posting a rise in third-quarter net profit and sales.
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Hanesbrands praises supply chain efficiency
- Change management key to PLM project success
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- “Made in USA” company rapped for deceptive claims
- Wal-Mart US chief resignation little surprise
- Accord still struggling to engage industry bodies
- Under Armour "bullish" in full-year guidance rise
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change