Ross Stores Inc
Retailers and brands are increasingly engineering their operations to make the most of changing trends affecting everything from sourcing to...
Improving weather in late April, combined with rising stock and housing prices, offered some encouragement to US clothing retailers as sales...
A combination of cold, snowy weather and the earlier timing of Easter meant that sales of spring or early summer merchandise got off to a ch...
US retailers battled significant headwinds in February, with sales of early spring merchandise getting off to a slow start in the face of co...
Off-price fashion retailer Ross Stores has booked second-quarter earnings in line with analyst consensus and at the high end of management guidance.
Ross Stores has booked what analyst say was a strong performance in the first quarter as strict inventory and expense control offset the negative impact from unfavorable weather and a challenging retail environment.
Off-price fashion retailer Ross Stores has promoted president and chief merchandising officer Barbara Rentler to CEO, as part of a management succession plan.
Off-price fashion retailer Ross Stores has reported a 7.9% drop in fourth-quarter profit, weighed down by lower sales and promotions.
Off-price retailer Ross Stores has appointed Michael Hartshorn to the role of chief financial officer.
- Wearable technology a key trend for 2015
- Mexico urges fast-fashion brands to source locally
- Moisture management fabrics enter a new era
- Mango continues on global growth trajectory
- COMMENT: Innovation is the name of the game
- Hazardous chemicals found in children's products
- VF rolls out plan to eliminate harmful chemicals
- October "a scary month" for US apparel retailers
- Raising the minimum wage may reduce employment
- China quadruples textile imports from North Korea