Ross Stores Inc
Improving weather in late April, combined with rising stock and housing prices, offered some encouragement to US clothing retailers as sales...
A combination of cold, snowy weather and the earlier timing of Easter meant that sales of spring or early summer merchandise got off to a ch...
US retailers battled significant headwinds in February, with sales of early spring merchandise getting off to a slow start in the face of co...
The wettest April on record in the UK meant last month was a washout for retailers - but contrasts with an unexpectedly warm March that saw...
Off-price fashion retailer Ross Stores has reported a 7.9% drop in fourth-quarter profit, weighed down by lower sales and promotions.
Off-price retailer Ross Stores has appointed Michael Hartshorn to the role of chief financial officer.
Ross Stores has said it remains cautious in its outlook after the off-price retailer lowered its fourth-quarter earnings per share guidance, despite posting a rise in third-quarter net profit and sales.
Off-price retailer Ross Stores has booked a 17% increase in second quarter profit, helped by higher sales and improved margins.
US retailer Ross Stores has agreed to pay a US$3.9m fine after it knowingly failed to report that it failed to report that it was selling children's garments containing drawstrings - a strangulation risk.
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Mexico's shoe makers blame their woes on China
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- Jones CEO to depart as Sycamore splits business
- Workers strike at Adidas supplier shoe factory
- City sees "no quick fix" for Debenhams
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects