Royal Ten Cate
The latest reports from just-style's research store include an in-depth look at specialist apparel and footwear retailers in Mexico, hosiery in France, and a profile of fashion giant H&M in the UK.
Textile technology company Royal Ten Cate has put its first digital inkjet finishing machine into operation at its TenCate Protective & Outdoor Fabrics site in Nijverdal in the Netherlands.
Workwear brand Carhartt has launched a range of flame-resistant apparel, including a work shirt, pant and coverall.
Protective fabric specialist TenCate has played down the expected impact on its business of potential cuts in the US defence budget.
Protective fabrics supplier TenCate has inked an agreement with Seoul-based Samil Spinning to expand the TenCate Defender M product line in the South Korean military and police market.
Textile Mills in the Netherlands
Textile Mills in Netherlands industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains...
Markets for geosynthetic products and profiles of five leadi
The term geosynthetic is used to describe a product which is made from one or more planar polymeric materials used in civil engineering applications in contact with rock, soil or other geotechnical ma...
Global Smart Textiles Market for Military 2015-2019
Smart textiles are products that integrate textiles and electronic components to provide enhanced functionality. Smart textiles also possess the capability to monitor, protect, and utilize technologic...
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- How will TPP emerge from fast-track trade bill?
- Adidas pushing self-governance for suppliers
- 3D printing gears up for fashion industry change
- US fashion industry applauds trade bills package
- China textile and garment firms eyeing Morocco?
- Under Armour hailed "next global athletic company"
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Orta and Garmon launch denim chemical screening
- Hanesbrands eyes 600 job cuts in restructure