Royal Ten Cate
The latest reports from just-style's research store include an in-depth look at specialist apparel and footwear retailers in Mexico, hosiery in France, and a profile of fashion giant H&M in the UK.
Textile technology company Royal Ten Cate has put its first digital inkjet finishing machine into operation at its TenCate Protective & Outdoor Fabrics site in Nijverdal in the Netherlands.
Workwear brand Carhartt has launched a range of flame-resistant apparel, including a work shirt, pant and coverall.
Protective fabric specialist TenCate has played down the expected impact on its business of potential cuts in the US defence budget.
Protective fabrics supplier TenCate has inked an agreement with Seoul-based Samil Spinning to expand the TenCate Defender M product line in the South Korean military and police market.
Textile Mills in the Netherlands
Textile Mills in Netherlands industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains...
Markets for geosynthetic products and profiles of five leadi
The term geosynthetic is used to describe a product which is made from one or more planar polymeric materials used in civil engineering applications in contact with rock, soil or other geotechnical ma...
Technical textile markets: business update, 3rd quarter 2013
This report provides a round-up of recent corporate developments in the global technical textile sector, including acquisitions, divestments and mergers, business news, financial results, investments...
- Expensive US dollar hitting H&M sourcing costs
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- 2015: Welcome to the new fashion consumer
- Apparel industry gains traction says IAF chief
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- Kanati pulls production out of Pakistan
- Gap to close Piperlime division
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Hanesbrands invests $1.5m in US hosiery plant
- US takes final step to WTO TFA implementation
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead