Royal Ten Cate
The latest reports from just-style's research store include an in-depth look at specialist apparel and footwear retailers in Mexico, hosiery in France, and a profile of fashion giant H&M in the UK.
Textile technology company Royal Ten Cate has put its first digital inkjet finishing machine into operation at its TenCate Protective & Outdoor Fabrics site in Nijverdal in the Netherlands.
Workwear brand Carhartt has launched a range of flame-resistant apparel, including a work shirt, pant and coverall.
Protective fabric specialist TenCate has played down the expected impact on its business of potential cuts in the US defence budget.
Protective fabrics supplier TenCate has inked an agreement with Seoul-based Samil Spinning to expand the TenCate Defender M product line in the South Korean military and police market.
Textile Mills in the Netherlands
Textile Mills in Netherlands industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains...
Technical textile markets: business update, 3rd quarter 2013
This report provides a round-up of recent corporate developments in the global technical textile sector, including acquisitions, divestments and mergers, business news, financial results, investments...
Global Smart Textiles Market for Military 2015-2019
Smart textiles are products that integrate textiles and electronic components to provide enhanced functionality. Smart textiles also possess the capability to monitor, protect, and utilize technologic...
- When will Gap get back on track?
- Software solutions enhance speed and visibility
- Jason Denham raises the bar on denim innovation
- Bangladesh factory safety progressing slowly
- Portugal footwear makers underpin industry growth
- Q1 results in brief: Pacific Sunwear, Express
- China to reduce apparel import taxes
- Indonesian textile sector sees 6,000 lay-offs
- Cambodia garment factory strikes up 74%
- Vietnam garment staff return after faintings