Apparel manufacturer Fruit of the Loom is to lay off more than 600 workers with the closure of its facility in Jamestown, Kentucky.
Cornell University has become the latest higher education establishment to require apparel licensees sourcing from Bangladesh to join the country’s Accord on Fire and Building Safety.
Fruit of the Loom is to measure and monitor data flowing across its business operations with a new analytics platform that will help it stay one step ahead of a changing environment.
Canadian apparel maker Gildan Activewear has reached a US$1m settlement with Russell Brands, a Fruit of the Loom company, to resolve a trademark infringement lawsuit.
US sporting goods manufacturer Russell Brands today (7 January) said it plans to lay off 190 workers as it looks to restructure its apparel decoration operations in Alexander City, Alabama.
Hosiery (Women and Men)
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Hosiery (Women and Men) both in value (US$) and in volume (Pairs) by the following Product Segments: Socks, Sheer Hosiery, and Tights/Opaques....
- When will Gap get back on track?
- Software solutions enhance speed and visibility
- Portugal footwear makers underpin industry growth
- Bangladesh factory safety progressing slowly
- Supply chain weighs on Kering's green footprint
- Q1 apparel results in brief: Brown Shoe Co, Belk
- China to reduce apparel import taxes
- Indonesian textile sector sees 6,000 lay-offs
- Vietnam garment staff return after faintings
- New black dye meets sustainability standards