S Kumars Nationwide
Luxury fabric maker Reid and Taylor, the Scottish-based unit of Indian textile and apparel major S Kumars Nationwide, has gone into administration.
Indian textile and apparel major S Kumars Nationwide Ltd has seen its full-year profit jump 42%, helped by its recent acquisition of US men's tailoring company Hartmarx.
Indian textile major S Kumars Nationwide Ltd, which earlier this year bought the assets of US men’s tailoring company Hartmarx, has seen its second quarter profit jump 18% helped by strong growth in its domestic business.
Chicago-based men's suit maker Hartmarx has finally been saved from liquidation after being sold to British private equity firm Emerisque Brands and its partner SKNL North America.
Fabric and clothing producer S Kumars Nationwide (SKNL) recorded a 7% drop in first quarter profit to INR512m (US$10.6m), in spite of a 33% sales surge.
- Alliance and Accord urged to harmonise efforts
- India's labour law reforms edge a step closer
- Retailers voice concerns on Scottish independence
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- Tesco update: What the analysts say
- Under Armour "resonating strongly" with consumers
- Apparel is third-largest re-shored US sector
- Trial cotton subsidy scheme underway in China
- Ultrasonic execs disappear along with company cash
- China dye-maker to shut after desert pollution
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details