S Kumars Nationwide
Luxury fabric maker Reid and Taylor, the Scottish-based unit of Indian textile and apparel major S Kumars Nationwide, has gone into administration.
Indian textile and apparel major S Kumars Nationwide Ltd has seen its full-year profit jump 42%, helped by its recent acquisition of US men's tailoring company Hartmarx.
Indian textile major S Kumars Nationwide Ltd, which earlier this year bought the assets of US men’s tailoring company Hartmarx, has seen its second quarter profit jump 18% helped by strong growth in its domestic business.
Chicago-based men's suit maker Hartmarx has finally been saved from liquidation after being sold to British private equity firm Emerisque Brands and its partner SKNL North America.
Fabric and clothing producer S Kumars Nationwide (SKNL) recorded a 7% drop in first quarter profit to INR512m (US$10.6m), in spite of a 33% sales surge.
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Tesco takes second stab at US market with F&F
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Tesco FY results: What the analysts say
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- Jones CEO to depart as Sycamore splits business
- Workers strike at Adidas supplier shoe factory
- Bangladesh clothing exports to Japan to hit $1bn
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects