S Kumars Nationwide
Luxury fabric maker Reid and Taylor, the Scottish-based unit of Indian textile and apparel major S Kumars Nationwide, has gone into administration.
Indian textile and apparel major S Kumars Nationwide Ltd has seen its full-year profit jump 42%, helped by its recent acquisition of US men's tailoring company Hartmarx.
Indian textile major S Kumars Nationwide Ltd, which earlier this year bought the assets of US men’s tailoring company Hartmarx, has seen its second quarter profit jump 18% helped by strong growth in its domestic business.
Chicago-based men's suit maker Hartmarx has finally been saved from liquidation after being sold to British private equity firm Emerisque Brands and its partner SKNL North America.
Fabric and clothing producer S Kumars Nationwide (SKNL) recorded a 7% drop in first quarter profit to INR512m (US$10.6m), in spite of a 33% sales surge.
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- New scenarios driving sustainability in textiles
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- Cambodia employers and unions unhappy at wage rise
- Uzbekistan forces more adults into cotton harvest
- Bangladesh worker dies as factory boiler ruptures
- Coats launches new services business in Vietnam
- Eight footwear factories lead on social compliance
- Global unions join forces on apparel wage poverty
- US firms eye Vietnam footwear growth ahead of TPP