S Kumars Nationwide
Luxury fabric maker Reid and Taylor, the Scottish-based unit of Indian textile and apparel major S Kumars Nationwide, has gone into administration.
Indian textile and apparel major S Kumars Nationwide Ltd has seen its full-year profit jump 42%, helped by its recent acquisition of US men's tailoring company Hartmarx.
Indian textile major S Kumars Nationwide Ltd, which earlier this year bought the assets of US men’s tailoring company Hartmarx, has seen its second quarter profit jump 18% helped by strong growth in its domestic business.
Chicago-based men's suit maker Hartmarx has finally been saved from liquidation after being sold to British private equity firm Emerisque Brands and its partner SKNL North America.
Fabric and clothing producer S Kumars Nationwide (SKNL) recorded a 7% drop in first quarter profit to INR512m (US$10.6m), in spite of a 33% sales surge.
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Who has signed the Bangladesh safety accord?
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam