S Kumars Nationwide
Luxury fabric maker Reid and Taylor, the Scottish-based unit of Indian textile and apparel major S Kumars Nationwide, has gone into administration.
Indian textile and apparel major S Kumars Nationwide Ltd has seen its full-year profit jump 42%, helped by its recent acquisition of US men's tailoring company Hartmarx.
Indian textile major S Kumars Nationwide Ltd, which earlier this year bought the assets of US men’s tailoring company Hartmarx, has seen its second quarter profit jump 18% helped by strong growth in its domestic business.
Chicago-based men's suit maker Hartmarx has finally been saved from liquidation after being sold to British private equity firm Emerisque Brands and its partner SKNL North America.
Fabric and clothing producer S Kumars Nationwide (SKNL) recorded a 7% drop in first quarter profit to INR512m (US$10.6m), in spite of a 33% sales surge.
Indian fabric and apparel maker S Kumars Nationwide Ltd, one half of an investment group that has successfully bid for bankrupt US suit maker Hartmarx Corporation, has posted a 5.1% drop in full-year profit as soaring sales failed to offset higher costs.
Textile producer Arvind has ended its association with US suit maker Hartmarx following the company’s bankruptcy and subsequent acquisition.
A federal bankruptcy judge has given the go-ahead for the sale of bankrupt suit maker Hartmarx Corporation to private equity firms Emerisque Brands and SKNL North America.
A raised bid from Emerisque Brands and SKNL North America for bankrupt suit maker Hartmarx Corporation was yesterday (2 June) given the go-ahead by a federal bankruptcy judge.
Plans for the sale of bankrupt Chicago-based suit maker Hartmarx seem to be stumbling after its chief lender Wells Fargo says it opposes a US$119m deal reached last week with Emerisque Brands and SKNL North America – a unit of Indian apparel maker S Kumars Nationwide Ltd.
Bankrupt Chicago-based suit maker Hartmarx Corporation has agreed to sell its assets to Emerisque Brands UK Limited and SKNL North America - a unit of Indian apparel maker S Kumars Nationwide Ltd - in a deal worth US$119m.
Ailing value fashion retailer Mark One has changed hands again, with 85 of its 125 stores being sold to Internacionale Retail Limited, a rival discount fashion chain.
Textile and apparel maker S Kumars Nationwide is planning to list its Reid & Talyor unit some time in the next few years, local reports say.
S Kumars Nationwide is selling a stake in its Reid & Taylor subsidiary to GIC Special Investments for INR9bn (US$209m), the textile and apparel maker said today (24 June).
Textile and apparel firm S Kumars Nationwide Ltd today (17 June) said it has set up an acquisition unit to drive its growth in international markets.
Indian textile company S Kumars Nationwide has been identified as the buyer of fashion chain Internacionale, which was put up for sale after its parent collapsed earlier this year.
Full-year profit at textile and garment maker S Kumars Nationwide Limited has doubled on higher sales and margins.
S Kumars Nationwide, one of India’s leading textile and apparel companies, is to spin off its Reid & Taylor division into a separate subsidiary.
Young people’s apparel chain Aéropostale has sacked its chief merchandising officer Christopher Finazzo after finding he covered up personal ownership interests in entities affiliated with one of its main vendors, South Bay Apparel.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing