Canadian department store retailer Hudson's Bay yesterday (29 July) submitted a bid for luxury US based retailer Saks after months of specul...
As the digital platform continues to bring about sweeping changes in the global apparel arena, Ashma Kunde, apparel research analyst at Euro...
China's rise over the past two decades as the leading location for apparel sourcing has had a knock-on effect on Hong Kong's role in the glo...
US retailers posted a mixed bag of results in November, with earlier opening hours and Black Friday bargains helping to drive consumer traff...
Performance jeans brand DL1961 Premium Denim is to treat its entire autumn men's collection with an antimicrobial to provide long-lasting odour control and freshness.
Canadian department store operator Hudson's Bay Company has more than halved its losses during the second quarter, thanks to a near-doubling of sales.
Canadian department store operator Hudson's Bay Company swung to a profit in its first-quarter after its acquisition of Saks last year more than doubled retail sales.
Higher costs related to its CAD2.9bn (US$2.63bn) acquisition of luxury retailer Saks resulted in a 67% decline in fourth-quarter profit for Canadian department store operator Hudson's Bay Company.
Wayne Meichner, president and COO of Ralph Lauren Retail Group, is to leave the business after 12 years.
A $2.9bn deal that brings together the Hudson's Bay, Lord & Taylor and Saks Fifth Avenue brands into a combined company with 320 stores in the US and Canada was finally confirmed last week after months of speculation.
- Li & Fung: China consumption to bring major change
- INTERVIEW: Crystal CEO rises to the challenges
- Innovation and e-commerce key to Nike's growth
- Pacific Crystal Textiles gears up for production
- Opinion divided on China cotton import cuts
- Addressing anaemia key to Cambodia productivity
- Chinese firm to invest in Ethiopian textile plant
- Textile value chain making Africa more competitive
- Activists slam dismissals at Sri Lanka shoe firm
- Columbia Sportswear hires global manufacturing VP