Sears Holdings Corporation
Transparency among apparel brands and retailers appears to be mixed when it comes to sourcing cotton from Uzbekistan. New research has revea...
Just as it seemed things couldn’t get any worse for American Apparel, reports emerged earlier this month that the struggling retailer has be...
The role played by factoring in the apparel supply chain came under the spotlight last week with reports suggesting that factoring companies...
A review of the work carried out so far by the Alliance for Bangladesh Worker Safety says the group has made "significant and laudable progr...
Harry Debes’ first year as CEO of Lawson Software was dominated by the company’s merger with Intentia International, in early 2006. Now, 15 months after the deal’s completion, he tells just-style how the firm is leveraging its strength in the fashion sector with some exciting new ERP software developments, to help companies reduce lead times and improve delivery performance.
Sears Holdings Corp has booked mixed results in its fourth-quarter but is optimistic improvements can be made.
Apparel retailer Lands' End has named Dolce & Gabbana USA president Federica Marchionni as its new CEO, following the resignation of CEO Edgar Huber.
US department store group Sears Holdings is to cut 115 corporate jobs, the majority at its head quarters in Illinois, as part of cost cutting efforts.
US department store retailer Sears Holdings has booked another loss in its third-quarter, as sales continue to decline.
US department store retailer Sears Holdings has said it's considering selling up to 300 stores in a bit to boost its finances.
Experts on China's textile and apparel industry say that international brands must take increasing care to ensure their sourcing is environmentally and socially responsible, ahead of an anticipated tightening of government restrictions.
If evidence is needed as to the new direction likely to be pursued by US retail giant Gap Inc, look no further than the company's new leadership change. It was revealed last week that CEO Glenn Murphy is to step down in February, making way for Art Peck, the head of Gap's digital division.
Sears Holdings Corporation (SHLD) - Financial and Strategic
Sears Holdings Corporation (Sears Holdings) is an integrated retailer in the US. It offers tools, lawn and garden, consumer electronics and automotive repair and maintenance services. The company cate...
Global Childrens and Infant Wear Market 2014-2018
Abstract About Children’s and Infant Wear Children's wear refers to clothing for children aged between 0 months to 10 years. It includes apparel such as outerwear, underwear, nightwear, socks and t...
Kmart Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Kmart Corporation (Kmart) is a retailer of apparels and other related products. The product line of the company comprises jewelry, clothing, furniture and decor, home accessories, baby products, elect...
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- Cutting-edge companies focus on consumer needs
- Speed to market key to Adidas 2020 growth plan
- Rana Plaza fund call grows as anniversary nears
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Major Ethiopia textile build experiences delays
- RFID adoption among retailers near “tipping point”
- Swedish textile water project to expand globally
- PVH “pleased” after swinging to Q4 profit
- Organic cotton assessment tool launches
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019