Sears Holdings Corporation
Harry Debes’ first year as CEO of Lawson Software was dominated by the company’s merger with Intentia International, in early 2006. Now, 15 months after the deal’s completion, he tells just-style how the firm is leveraging its strength in the fashion sector with some exciting new ERP software developments, to help companies reduce lead times and improve delivery performance.
Struggling retailer Sears Holdings Corporation says it may close more stores this year after reporting a wider loss in the first-quarter, weighed down by lower sales.
Retailer Sears Holdings Corporation is considering selling its struggling Canadian operations, as part of wider efforts to improve its financial flexibility.
US retailer Sears Holdings Corporation has appointed former Dell executive William Hutchinson as head of its supply chain business.
US retailer Sears Holdings Corporation has received US$500m from the spin off of its Lands' End apparel business.
The board of Sears Holdings has approved a deal to spin off the company's Lands' End clothing business, which it acquired more than ten years ago.
- Bangladesh Accord calls on firms for more funding
- Africa courts clothing and textile investment
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Source Summit 2014: Quote/unquote
- Diversification a key focus for Under Armour
- Adidas investigating Cambodia faintings
- Under Armour "bullish" in full-year guidance rise
- Matalan defends its position on Bangladesh
- North Face commits to 100% recycled polyester
- Open markets key for US apparel workers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges