Sears Holdings Corporation
Harry Debes’ first year as CEO of Lawson Software was dominated by the company’s merger with Intentia International, in early 2006. Now, 15 months after the deal’s completion, he tells just-style how the firm is leveraging its strength in the fashion sector with some exciting new ERP software developments, to help companies reduce lead times and improve delivery performance.
Struggling retailer Sears Holdings Corporation says it may close more stores this year after reporting a wider loss in the first-quarter, weighed down by lower sales.
Retailer Sears Holdings Corporation is considering selling its struggling Canadian operations, as part of wider efforts to improve its financial flexibility.
US retailer Sears Holdings Corporation has appointed former Dell executive William Hutchinson as head of its supply chain business.
US retailer Sears Holdings Corporation has received US$500m from the spin off of its Lands' End apparel business.
The board of Sears Holdings has approved a deal to spin off the company's Lands' End clothing business, which it acquired more than ten years ago.
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- VF Corp bullish for second-half growth
- INTERVIEW: David Nieper pushes Made in UK momentum
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- Weatherproof jackets release harmful chemicals"
- UN rights expert urges further Cambodia reforms
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies