Sears Holdings Corporation
Harry Debes’ first year as CEO of Lawson Software was dominated by the company’s merger with Intentia International, in early 2006. Now, 15 months after the deal’s completion, he tells just-style how the firm is leveraging its strength in the fashion sector with some exciting new ERP software developments, to help companies reduce lead times and improve delivery performance.
US retailer Sears Holdings has said its wider loss in the second quarter was "unacceptable" and there is more work to be done to get the results it wants.
Retailer Sears Canada has moved to a net loss in its second-quarter due to expenses related to severance costs and impairment charges.
Struggling retailer Sears Holdings Corporation has appointed former Tesco executive, Alasdair James, as president of its Kmart business.
Private equity firm Sycamore Partners has declined to comment on reports it is considering a bid for Sears Canada.
Struggling retailer Sears Holdings Corporation says it may close more stores this year after reporting a wider loss in the first-quarter, weighed down by lower sales.
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Gap audits reveal compliance issues in Myanmar
- Water scarcity a challenge to cotton supply chains
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- ANALYSIS: Back-to-school spending a waiting game
- Adidas to use only Bluesign-approved chemicals
- Scientists hail first recycled cotton garment
- Accord and Alliance discord "a setback"
- Weak traffic slows sales for Abercrombie & Fitch
- Myanmar and US to develop labour rights initiative
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report