Sears Holdings Corporation
Just as it seemed things couldn’t get any worse for American Apparel, reports emerged earlier this month that the struggling retailer has be...
The role played by factoring in the apparel supply chain came under the spotlight last week with reports suggesting that factoring companies...
A review of the work carried out so far by the Alliance for Bangladesh Worker Safety says the group has made "significant and laudable progr...
The group of North American brands and retailers - including Wal-Mart Stores, Gap Inc and VF Corporation - working to improve safety in Bang...
Harry Debes’ first year as CEO of Lawson Software was dominated by the company’s merger with Intentia International, in early 2006. Now, 15 months after the deal’s completion, he tells just-style how the firm is leveraging its strength in the fashion sector with some exciting new ERP software developments, to help companies reduce lead times and improve delivery performance.
US department store retailer Sears Holdings has booked another loss in its third-quarter, as sales continue to decline.
US department store retailer Sears Holdings has said it's considering selling up to 300 stores in a bit to boost its finances.
Sears Holdings has announced its intention to raise as much as US$625m through an unsecured loan and equity warrants in a bid to generate additional liquidity and shore up its balance sheet.
UK value fashion retailer Primark has inked a deal with Sears Holdings which will see it lease space in seven stores in the US, a move that could be a sign of things to come.
The most-read stories on just-style last week included a look at the impact of China tightening up on corporate social responsibility, analyst opinion on JC Penney's new CEO, and an overview of Glenn Murphy's seven-year tenure at Gap.
Experts on China's textile and apparel industry say that international brands must take increasing care to ensure their sourcing is environmentally and socially responsible, ahead of an anticipated tightening of government restrictions.
If evidence is needed as to the new direction likely to be pursued by US retail giant Gap Inc, look no further than the company's new leadership change. It was revealed last week that CEO Glenn Murphy is to step down in February, making way for Art Peck, the head of Gap's digital division.
Sears Holdings Corporation (SHLD) - Financial and Strategic
Sears Holdings Corporation (Sears Holdings) is an integrated retailer in the US. It offers tools, lawn and garden, consumer electronics and automotive repair and maintenance services. The company cate...
Global Childrens and Infant Wear Market 2014-2018
Abstract About Children’s and Infant Wear Children's wear refers to clothing for children aged between 0 months to 10 years. It includes apparel such as outerwear, underwear, nightwear, socks and t...
Kmart Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Kmart Corporation (Kmart) is a retailer of apparels and other related products. The product line of the company comprises jewelry, clothing, furniture and decor, home accessories, baby products, elect...
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- Outlook 2015: Challenges and opportunities
- Outlook 2015: What keeps you awake at night?
- Tommy Hilfiger digital showroom to reduce samples
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Fashion brands facing strong dollar “headwind”
- Adidas sells Rockport for $280m to focus on sports
- C&A to boost opportunities for women in India
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead