Off-price footwear retailer Shoe Pavilion Inc, which filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in July, is to shutter its entire chain of 64 stores.
California-based department store chain Mervyns, which last month filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, has been granted final approval for its $465m debtor-in-possession (DIP) financing facility by the US Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware.
US department store chain Boscov’s has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection and says it is to close ten underperforming stores as it tries to reorganise its business.
Here is a roundup of the top five most-read stories on just-style this week. Click on each headline for the full story.
Off-price footwear retailer Shoe Pavilion Inc has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection according to a notice posted with the US Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday (15 July).
- When will Gap get back on track?
- Software solutions enhance speed and visibility
- Portugal footwear makers underpin industry growth
- Supply chain weighs on Kering's green footprint
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- Q1 apparel results in brief: Brown Shoe Co, Belk
- China to reduce apparel import taxes
- Indonesian textile sector sees 6,000 lay-offs
- Vietnam garment staff return after faintings
- New black dye meets sustainability standards