Off-price footwear retailer Shoe Pavilion Inc, which filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in July, is to shutter its entire chain of 64 stores.
California-based department store chain Mervyns, which last month filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, has been granted final approval for its $465m debtor-in-possession (DIP) financing facility by the US Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware.
US department store chain Boscov’s has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection and says it is to close ten underperforming stores as it tries to reorganise its business.
Here is a roundup of the top five most-read stories on just-style this week. Click on each headline for the full story.
Off-price footwear retailer Shoe Pavilion Inc has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection according to a notice posted with the US Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday (15 July).
- Myanmar - right time, right place, new challenges
- 3D printing gears up for fashion industry change
- Apparel working conditions linked to profit
- Morocco plans to grow fast fashion exports
- Cutting pollution saves China textile mills money
- Cambodia growth to slow on competition and cost
- China cotton imports to rise as Xinjiang cuts crop
- Adidas launches "lightest ever" football boot
- Crystal first China licensee of RevoLaze tech
- Thailand project to vertically integrate clothing