US sportswear brand Veronica Beard has selected an all-in-one business system to streamline end-to-end processes and support rapid omnichannel growth.
Superior Glove, a manufacturer and supplier of work and safety gloves, has selected an all-in-one business system to help drive improvements in productivity, transparency, decision-making and customer service.
Fashion Avenue Sweater Knits, a leading US supplier of private label children's and women's apparel, is partnering with fashion software supplier Simparel to streamline operations, enhance usability and position itself for future growth.
Fashion software supplier Simparel has promoted its president, Roberto Mangual, to CEO.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts