Callaway Golf Company has announced a wider full-year loss of US$29.3m, compared with $20.9m last year, due to a dip in the US golf market.
Apparel company Perry Ellis International has swung into profit for the full fiscal year, buoyed by improved margins that offset lower FY sales.
Perry Ellis International is launching a range of golf apparel under the Top-Flite brand at Kmart after signing an agreement with Sears Holdings Corporation.
Golf apparel and outerwear maker Sport-Haley Inc has signed a licensing deal with private equity firm Windsong Brands LLC to produce and market its Como Sport label.
Golf apparel and outerwear maker Sport-Haley Inc yesterday (14 May) posted an eight-fold jump in its third quarter loss, and said it plans to delist from the Nasdaq capital market to save costs.
Golf apparel company Sport-Haley is reviewing its public reporting responsibilities as it tries to minimise operating costs.
Golf apparel and outerwear maker Sport-Haley has widened its second quarter loss on slumping sales of its fashion lines.
Golf apparel and outerwear maker Sport-Haley Inc has widened its first quarter loss on lower sales of its Sport Haley and Ben Hogan brands.
Golf apparel maker Sport-Haley Inc has narrowed its third quarter loss, despite posting a 9.9% drop in sales.
Golf apparel maker Sport-Haley Inc has swung to a fourth quarter loss after Wal-Mart stopped selling its Top-Flite branded apparel line.
Golf wear maker Sport-Haley Inc has widened its third quarter net loss on higher expenses incurred while marketing its Top-Flite apparel.
- Why Inditex is "clear winner" in fast fashion
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- Brexit blow to global apparel industry confidence
- Sir Philip Green blamed for the collapse of BHS
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- Vietnam mulls wage freeze to boost competitiveness
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- US Q2 in brief - Carter's, Wolverine Worldwide
- Teijin launches polyester hook-and-loop fastener
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020