Callaway Golf Company has announced a wider full-year loss of US$29.3m, compared with $20.9m last year, due to a dip in the US golf market.
Apparel company Perry Ellis International has swung into profit for the full fiscal year, buoyed by improved margins that offset lower FY sales.
Perry Ellis International is launching a range of golf apparel under the Top-Flite brand at Kmart after signing an agreement with Sears Holdings Corporation.
Golf apparel and outerwear maker Sport-Haley Inc has signed a licensing deal with private equity firm Windsong Brands LLC to produce and market its Como Sport label.
Golf apparel and outerwear maker Sport-Haley Inc yesterday (14 May) posted an eight-fold jump in its third quarter loss, and said it plans to delist from the Nasdaq capital market to save costs.
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- “Made in USA” company rapped for deceptive claims
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change