| 26 Jan 2011
Callaway Golf Company has announced a wider full-year loss of US$29.3m, compared with $20.9m last year, due to a dip in the US golf market.
| 22 Mar 2010
Apparel company Perry Ellis International has swung into profit for the full fiscal year, buoyed by improved margins that offset lower FY sales.
| 9 Mar 2010
Perry Ellis International is launching a range of golf apparel under the Top-Flite brand at Kmart after signing an agreement with Sears Holdings Corporation.
| 24 Sep 2009
Golf apparel and outerwear maker Sport-Haley Inc has signed a licensing deal with private equity firm Windsong Brands LLC to produce and market its Como Sport label.
| 15 May 2009
Golf apparel and outerwear maker Sport-Haley Inc yesterday (14 May) posted an eight-fold jump in its third quarter loss, and said it plans to delist from the Nasdaq capital market to save costs.
| 22 Apr 2009
Golf apparel company Sport-Haley is reviewing its public reporting responsibilities as it tries to minimise operating costs.
| 20 Feb 2009
Golf apparel and outerwear maker Sport-Haley has widened its second quarter loss on slumping sales of its fashion lines.
| 19 Nov 2008
Golf apparel and outerwear maker Sport-Haley Inc has widened its first quarter loss on lower sales of its Sport Haley and Ben Hogan brands.
| 16 May 2008
Golf apparel maker Sport-Haley Inc has narrowed its third quarter loss, despite posting a 9.9% drop in sales.
| 1 Oct 2007
Golf apparel maker Sport-Haley Inc has swung to a fourth quarter loss after Wal-Mart stopped selling its Top-Flite branded apparel line.
| 14 May 2007
Golf wear maker Sport-Haley Inc has widened its third quarter net loss on higher expenses incurred while marketing its Top-Flite apparel.
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- Will Amazon take over the US apparel market?
- US groups seek workable apparel provisions in TPP
- Metallised thread for "revolutionary" RFID tag
- UK retailers to answer over human trafficking
- Manufacturing in China falls to 15-month low
- LF Corp to streamline planning and sourcing
- Millennials "changing the game" for hosiery
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects