Callaway Golf Company has announced a wider full-year loss of US$29.3m, compared with $20.9m last year, due to a dip in the US golf market.
Apparel company Perry Ellis International has swung into profit for the full fiscal year, buoyed by improved margins that offset lower FY sales.
Perry Ellis International is launching a range of golf apparel under the Top-Flite brand at Kmart after signing an agreement with Sears Holdings Corporation.
Golf apparel and outerwear maker Sport-Haley Inc has signed a licensing deal with private equity firm Windsong Brands LLC to produce and market its Como Sport label.
Golf apparel and outerwear maker Sport-Haley Inc yesterday (14 May) posted an eight-fold jump in its third quarter loss, and said it plans to delist from the Nasdaq capital market to save costs.
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- 2015: Welcome to the new fashion consumer
- Expensive US dollar hitting H&M sourcing costs
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Kanati pulls production out of Pakistan
- Gap to close Piperlime division
- Hanesbrands invests $1.5m in US hosiery plant
- US takes final step to WTO TFA implementation
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead