Callaway Golf Company has announced a wider full-year loss of US$29.3m, compared with $20.9m last year, due to a dip in the US golf market.
Apparel company Perry Ellis International has swung into profit for the full fiscal year, buoyed by improved margins that offset lower FY sales.
Perry Ellis International is launching a range of golf apparel under the Top-Flite brand at Kmart after signing an agreement with Sears Holdings Corporation.
Golf apparel and outerwear maker Sport-Haley Inc has signed a licensing deal with private equity firm Windsong Brands LLC to produce and market its Como Sport label.
Golf apparel and outerwear maker Sport-Haley Inc yesterday (14 May) posted an eight-fold jump in its third quarter loss, and said it plans to delist from the Nasdaq capital market to save costs.
- When will Gap get back on track?
- Software solutions enhance speed and visibility
- Jason Denham raises the bar on denim innovation
- Bangladesh factory safety progressing slowly
- Portugal footwear makers underpin industry growth
- Q1 results in brief: Pacific Sunwear, Express
- China to reduce apparel import taxes
- Indonesian textile sector sees 6,000 lay-offs
- Cambodia garment factory strikes up 74%
- Vietnam garment staff return after faintings