Sports Direct International Plc
It could be some time before Debenhams returns to a quality proposition, analysts believe, despite the UK department store retailer revealin...
Reports surfaced over the weekend that UK retail giant Tesco weighed up a bid for Mothercare around six months ago. The claims seem to have...
UK retailers are hoping the London 2012 Olympics will contribute to a multi-million pound boost in sales. But will sportswear retailers be t...
It only takes a look back in time to see why JJB Sports is keen to discuss a takeover offer from rival JD Sports Fashion, after what has bee...
Australian retailer Pacific Brands is to split and sell off its loss-making Brand Collective apparel and footwear business for AUD39m (US$34m).
Sports Direct has raised its stake in UK department store retailer Debenhams, taking owner Mike Ashley's shareholding to 12.7%.
Value fashion retailer Primark says it stopped placing orders with one of its UK supplier that has since gone into administration.
Sports Direct has acquired a further 4.6% stake in UK department store retailer Debenhams.
UK retailer Sports Direct International has made a GBP43m (US$70.1) bet on shares in beleaguered retailer Tesco.
- New scenarios driving sustainability in textiles
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- Cambodia employers and unions unhappy at wage rise
- Uzbekistan forces more adults into cotton harvest
- Bangladesh worker dies as factory boiler ruptures
- Coats launches new services business in Vietnam
- Eight footwear factories lead on social compliance
- Global unions join forces on apparel wage poverty
- J Crew embarks on new expansion phase