Sports Direct International Plc
Reports surfaced over the weekend that UK retail giant Tesco weighed up a bid for Mothercare around six months ago. The claims seem to have...
UK retailers are hoping the London 2012 Olympics will contribute to a multi-million pound boost in sales. But will sportswear retailers be t...
It only takes a look back in time to see why JJB Sports is keen to discuss a takeover offer from rival JD Sports Fashion, after what has bee...
Mike Ashley, the founder of retailer Sports Direct International, has acquired an 11% stake in department store group House of Fraser.
Mike Ashley, the founder of Sports Direct International, has sold a GBP223m (US$372.6m) stake in the sporting goods retailer.
Around 700 jobs have been saved as a result of a management buyout of Irish sportswear chain Elverys, which has been in examinership since February.
Retailer Sports Direct International said it was on track to meet its full-year earnings forecast after seeing group sales rise 11.2% in the three months to 18 February.
UK retailer Sports Direct has refused to be drawn on a report it is in the process of taking legal action against Irish department store retailer Heatons.
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- PSF 2014: Ten sustainability takeaways
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- Jones CEO to depart as Sycamore splits business
- Workers strike at Adidas supplier shoe factory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects