Sports Direct International Plc
It could be some time before Debenhams returns to a quality proposition, analysts believe, despite the UK department store retailer revealin...
Reports surfaced over the weekend that UK retail giant Tesco weighed up a bid for Mothercare around six months ago. The claims seem to have...
UK retailers are hoping the London 2012 Olympics will contribute to a multi-million pound boost in sales. But will sportswear retailers be t...
It only takes a look back in time to see why JJB Sports is keen to discuss a takeover offer from rival JD Sports Fashion, after what has bee...
UK retailer Sports Direct International has made a GBP43m (US$70.1) bet on shares in beleaguered retailer Tesco.
UK retailer Sports Direct International has booked an increase in first-quarter sales and profit, despite a "disappointing" performance around the World Cup.
The sale of UK department store retailer House of Fraser to the Shanghai-listed retail arm of Chinese conglomerate Sanpower Group for GBP480m (US$791.9m) has been completed.
UK department store retailer Debenhams has appointed Mothercare CFO Matt Smith as its finance chief.
Sports Direct's near 20% rise in full-year profit has been hailed as a strong performance by one analyst, who expects earnings growth to continue.
- Li & Fung: China consumption to bring major change
- INTERVIEW: Crystal CEO rises to the challenges
- Innovation and e-commerce key to Nike's growth
- Pacific Crystal Textiles gears up for production
- Opinion divided on China cotton import cuts
- Addressing anaemia key to Cambodia productivity
- Chinese firm to invest in Ethiopian textile plant
- Textile value chain making Africa more competitive
- Activists slam dismissals at Sri Lanka shoe firm
- Turnaround specialist to lead American Apparel