Stage Stores Inc
US retailers' April sales were lifted by this year's late Easter which shifted holiday selling into the month and provided a much-needed boo...
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' August 2010 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become...
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains’ July 2010 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become av...
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' May 2010 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become ava...
US department store retailer Stage Stores has raised its full-year earnings guidance on the back of holiday sales growth.
US retailer Stage Stores has narrowed its third quarter net loss and reaffirmed EPS guidance for its next quarter.
Stage Stores widened its net loss in the first quarter as a result of margin pressures and weak comparable store sales.
Stage Stores said it is optimistic about its prospects for 2014, despite revealing a drop in earnings and sales for fourth-quarter.
US department store retailer JC Penney has appointed Ed Record as its new chief financial officer and executive vice president, replacing Ken Hannah.
Stage Stores, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
Stage Stores, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offer...
Stage Stores, Inc. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Fin
Synopsis Canadean's "Stage Stores, Inc. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a comp...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Children's Wear in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Boys Wear, Girls Wear, and Infants & Toddlers Wear. The report provides separate compre...
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- 2015: Welcome to the new fashion consumer
- Expensive US dollar hitting H&M sourcing costs
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Kanati pulls production out of Pakistan
- Gap to close Piperlime division
- Hanesbrands invests $1.5m in US hosiery plant
- US takes final step to WTO TFA implementation
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead