Stage Stores Inc
US retailers' April sales were lifted by this year's late Easter which shifted holiday selling into the month and provided a much-needed boo...
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' August 2010 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become...
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains’ July 2010 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become av...
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' May 2010 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become ava...
US retailer Stage Stores has narrowed its third quarter net loss and reaffirmed EPS guidance for its next quarter.
Stage Stores widened its net loss in the first quarter as a result of margin pressures and weak comparable store sales.
Stage Stores said it is optimistic about its prospects for 2014, despite revealing a drop in earnings and sales for fourth-quarter.
US department store retailer JC Penney has appointed Ed Record as its new chief financial officer and executive vice president, replacing Ken Hannah.
US apparel, footwear and accessories retailer Stage Stores has lowered its earnings guidance for the full year and revealed slowing traffic hit sales in the run up to Christmas.
- Slow fashion: a fast-growing opportunity?
- Rethink needed as low-cost labour options dwindle
- China's apparel sector ponders sustainability
- US textile and apparel trade and sourcing snapshot
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- Tazreen Fashions compensation agreement outlined
- Puma commits to 100% PFC removal
- Gap unveils management changes as Q3 profit rises
- Long-running SL Garment dispute settled
- Long-term partnerships key to Adidas sourcing mode