Stage Stores Inc
US retailers' April sales were lifted by this year's late Easter which shifted holiday selling into the month and provided a much-needed boo...
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' August 2010 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become...
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains’ July 2010 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become av...
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' May 2010 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become ava...
Stage Stores said it is optimistic about its prospects for 2014, despite revealing a drop in earnings and sales for fourth-quarter.
US department store retailer JC Penney has appointed Ed Record as its new chief financial officer and executive vice president, replacing Ken Hannah.
US apparel, footwear and accessories retailer Stage Stores has lowered its earnings guidance for the full year and revealed slowing traffic hit sales in the run up to Christmas.
US apparel, footwear and accessories retailer Stage Stores has seen its third-quarter net loss widen on higher costs, and has cut its full-year earnings guidance.
US department store operator Stage Stores saw second quarter net profit slip as the elevated promotional environment and a poor weather hurt its performance.
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Tesco takes second stab at US market with F&F
- Mexico's shoe makers blame their woes on China
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- Jones CEO to depart as Sycamore splits business
- Workers strike at Adidas supplier shoe factory
- Banana Republic taps former J Crew designer
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects