A shift in the timing of Easter, coupled with the lingering adverse effects of the West Coast port delays, as well as an economic soft patch...
While the earlier Easter this year helped the majority of US apparel retailers to book comparable store sales growth in March, adverse weath...
US apparel retailers reported mixed comparable store sales in February, as significant headwinds including extreme winter weather, additiona...
US apparel retailers got off to a good start in January, with the majority posting comparable store sales gains, helped by post holiday clea...
Off-price fashion retailer Stein Mart said it has recovered from a second half that was negatively impacted by poor weather to record a “strong” fourth-quarter of sales and earnings growth.
Off-price fashion retailer Stein Mart has swung to a loss in its third-quarter but said it plans to open at least ten new stores and relocate two stores in 2015, in addition to closing two stores.
Off-price fashion retailer Stein Mart said it has a number of important initiatives in place to grow its bottom line as it revealed a drop in second-quarter earnings.
Off-price fashion retailer Stein Mart saw earnings tumble in its first-quarter as investments in new stores and e-commerce, and the timing of its annual advertising spend, hit profits.
Off-price fashion retailer Stein Mart has created a new title of president, which will be shared by COO Hunt Hawkins and chief merchandising officer Brian Morrow.
Women's and Girls' Clothing
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Women's and Girls' Clothing in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Women's and Girls' Dresses, Women's and Girls' Suits & Coats, Women's and G...
- Where next for 3D design and prototyping?
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- Balance essential in garment supply chain
- Apparel buyers miss out on commodity cost savings
- Tanzania adds to Africa’s apparel sourcing mix
- Brandix named PVH ‘Global Supplier of the Year’
- Earthquake damage at Bangladesh garment factories
- Ascena Retail to buy Ann Taylor owner for $2bn
- AGOA delays drag on sourcing decisions
- China and India to exploit trade relationship