US apparel retailers reported mixed comparable store sales in February, as significant headwinds including extreme winter weather, additiona...
US apparel retailers got off to a good start in January, with the majority posting comparable store sales gains, helped by post holiday clea...
Deep discounts, lower fuel prices and an improved employment market all helped to drive better-than-expected comparable store sales gains fo...
Early Black Friday promotions, falling fuel prices, and labour market improvements all helped the majority of US apparel retailers to record...
Off-price fashion retailer Stein Mart said it has recovered from a second half that was negatively impacted by poor weather to record a “strong” fourth-quarter of sales and earnings growth.
Off-price fashion retailer Stein Mart has swung to a loss in its third-quarter but said it plans to open at least ten new stores and relocate two stores in 2015, in addition to closing two stores.
Off-price fashion retailer Stein Mart said it has a number of important initiatives in place to grow its bottom line as it revealed a drop in second-quarter earnings.
Off-price fashion retailer Stein Mart saw earnings tumble in its first-quarter as investments in new stores and e-commerce, and the timing of its annual advertising spend, hit profits.
Off-price fashion retailer Stein Mart has created a new title of president, which will be shared by COO Hunt Hawkins and chief merchandising officer Brian Morrow.
Women's and Girls' Clothing
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Women's and Girls' Clothing in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Women's and Girls' Dresses, Women's and Girls' Suits & Coats, Women's and G...
- Speed to market key to Adidas 2020 growth plan
- SuperGroup to adapt sourcing model for speed
- GAFTI gears up for change in apparel auditing
- Fast Retailing ramps up sustainability efforts
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- Transparency call for German apparel firms
- Lululemon Athletica on “strong growth” track
- Strike at Adidas and Nike shoe factory in Vietnam
- Myanmar garments to benefit from export strategy
- H&M and Kering trial recycling technology
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide