Early Black Friday promotions, falling fuel prices, and labour market improvements all helped the majority of US apparel retailers to record...
October proved to be another mixed bag for US apparel retailers. While the majority reported comparable store sales gains thanks to an impro...
As back-to-school shopping tailed off in the first part of September, so too did sales for many US apparel retailers. Negative surprises fro...
Against an improving economic backdrop and a highly promotional retail environment, back-to-school shopping helped to push comparable store...
Off-price fashion retailer Stein Mart has swung to a loss in its third-quarter but said it plans to open at least ten new stores and relocate two stores in 2015, in addition to closing two stores.
Off-price fashion retailer Stein Mart said it has a number of important initiatives in place to grow its bottom line as it revealed a drop in second-quarter earnings.
Off-price fashion retailer Stein Mart saw earnings tumble in its first-quarter as investments in new stores and e-commerce, and the timing of its annual advertising spend, hit profits.
Off-price fashion retailer Stein Mart has created a new title of president, which will be shared by COO Hunt Hawkins and chief merchandising officer Brian Morrow.
Off-price fashion retailer Stein Mart Inc has booked a drop in fourth-quarter earnings on the back of lower revenues and one-time charges.
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Bangladesh: Raising the bar on apparel exports?
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Bangladesh knitting worker killed by faulty lift
- Bangladesh factory improvements “will take years”
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Apparel manufacturing leads US reshoring trend