US fashion footwear and accessories specialist Steve Madden has posted softer than expected results in the third quarter, weighed down by lower sales and a "lack of fashion footwear trends."
US footwear and accessories specialist Steve Madden has lowered its full-year outlook on the back of "disappointing" third-quarter results.
US footwear and accessories specialist Steve Madden has had a trademark lawsuit filed against it by Florida fitness company Zumba Fitness.
Authentic Brands Group has signed an agreement with Reliance Brands to launch Juicy Couture in India late next year.
US footwear and accessories specialist Steve Madden has signed an agreement to acquire its Mexico licensee for US$15m as it looks to expand its presence in the country.
- Slow fashion: a fast-growing opportunity?
- Rethink needed as low-cost labour options dwindle
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- Gap unveils management changes as Q3 profit rises
- Long-running SL Garment dispute settled
- Tazreen Fashions compensation agreement outlined
- Puma commits to 100% PFC removal
- US apparel prices continue to fall