US fashion footwear and accessories business Steve Madden has acquired Dolce Vita Holdings, a designer and retailer of branded and private label footwear, for US$60.3m.
Footwear and accessories specialist Steve Madden has highlighted what was a "difficult" second-quarter for the group after booking a decline in earnings and sales.
Juicy Couture owner Authentic Brands Group is to shutter all of the apparel brand’s US stores as it plans an overhaul of the business.
Footwear and accessories specialist Steve Madden recorded an increase in first-quarter sales, thanks to an "outstanding" performance from its wholesale business.
Nearly two years after selling his business to The Jones Group, footwear designer Brian Atwood has bought it back and entered into a strategic partnership with Steve Madden instead.
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- Next H1: What the analysts say
- Retailers voice concerns on Scottish independence
- H&M goes green with Conscious Denim
- TPP talks "make progress" but issues remain
- Brandix selects first "game-changing" innovations
- Adidas defends position despite investor unrest
- Ultrasonic execs disappear along with company cash
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details