US fashion footwear and accessories business Steve Madden has acquired Dolce Vita Holdings, a designer and retailer of branded and private label footwear, for US$60.3m.
Footwear and accessories specialist Steve Madden has highlighted what was a "difficult" second-quarter for the group after booking a decline in earnings and sales.
Juicy Couture owner Authentic Brands Group is to shutter all of the apparel brand’s US stores as it plans an overhaul of the business.
Footwear and accessories specialist Steve Madden recorded an increase in first-quarter sales, thanks to an "outstanding" performance from its wholesale business.
Nearly two years after selling his business to The Jones Group, footwear designer Brian Atwood has bought it back and entered into a strategic partnership with Steve Madden instead.
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- JC Penney emphasises new merchandising strategy
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- Crystal Group nurtures its caring culture
- Hazardous chemical removal a key industry issue
- Vietnam proposes 15% rise to regional minimum wage
- Cambodia garment workers “dying on the job”
- Avery Dennison forms JV with Ningbo Shenzhou
- Accord and Alliance discord over inspections
- Nike appointments to drive growth opportunities
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey