Nearly two years after selling his business to The Jones Group, footwear designer Brian Atwood has bought it back and entered into a strategic partnership with Steve Madden instead.
Footwear and accessories specialist Steve Madden saw its fourth quarter profit boosted by a strong wholesale performance at the end of 2013.
Footwear business Steve Madden has booked an increase in fourth-quarter sales but lowered its earnings guidance for the full year, on the back of soft retail traffic and sales trends.
Footwear business Steve Madden has reported a 16.1% increase in net profit during the third-quarter on the back of weaker comparisons last year and higher sales.
Footwear and accessories firm Steve Madden has today (1 August) reported a 7.6% increase in second-quarter net income, helped by improved margins and higher sales.
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Mexico's shoe makers blame their woes on China
- Tesco takes second stab at US market with F&F
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- Jones CEO to depart as Sycamore splits business
- Workers strike at Adidas supplier shoe factory
- Banana Republic taps former J Crew designer
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects