US fashion footwear and accessories specialist Steve Madden has posted softer than expected results in the third quarter, weighed down by lower sales and a "lack of fashion footwear trends."
US footwear and accessories specialist Steve Madden has lowered its full-year outlook on the back of "disappointing" third-quarter results.
US footwear and accessories specialist Steve Madden has had a trademark lawsuit filed against it by Florida fitness company Zumba Fitness.
Authentic Brands Group has signed an agreement with Reliance Brands to launch Juicy Couture in India late next year.
US footwear and accessories specialist Steve Madden has signed an agreement to acquire its Mexico licensee for US$15m as it looks to expand its presence in the country.
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- New scenarios driving sustainability in textiles
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- UK fashion sector prospects depend on partnerships
- Bangladesh worker dies as factory boiler ruptures
- Eight footwear factories lead on social compliance
- Global unions join forces on apparel wage poverty
- US firms eye Vietnam footwear growth ahead of TPP
- J Crew embarks on new expansion phase