As safety improvements at Bangladesh garment factories move from inspections to remediation, stakeholders warn the hard work is just beginni...
As retailers made one last push to stock up on holiday merchandise amid fears of possible disruption due to the ongoing dockworkers dispute...
Driving meaningful change towards sustainability in textiles within organisations, within the industry, and with consumers topped the agenda...
A review of the work carried out so far by the Alliance for Bangladesh Worker Safety says the group has made "significant and laudable progr...
The decision by US-based retailer Target Corporation to shut down its Canadian stores has been welcomed by an analyst who says the "exit is a positive."
Cherokee Global Brands says Target's decision to discontinue its operations in Canada will not have a material affect on its financial results.
Target Corporation said it plans to discontinue its Canada operations through its indirect subsidiary, Target Canada Co, which employs around 17,600 staff across 133 stores.
A group of corporate and NGO leaders have joined forces to launch a tool designed to assess leadership in corporate chemicals management.
US retailer Target Corp has said it is pleased with its third-quarter results after booking an increase in earnings and sales.
China and Vietnam led a surge in US apparel imports in March as retailers emerged from the annual post-holiday slowdown and started stocking up for the spring and summer seasons.
Target Corporation: Holiday strategy 2013
The US holiday season, typically defined as the period between Thanksgiving and Christmas day, is a key period for retailers, and brings new challenges on a yearly basis. This case study analyzes Targ...
Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future P
"If indigo was invented today, we would never approve it.” Andrew Olah, founder of the Kingpins denim show, and of Olah Inc., a textile marketing, development, and sales agency in the US. Comments...
Global Childrens and Infant Wear Market 2014-2018
Abstract About Children’s and Infant Wear Children's wear refers to clothing for children aged between 0 months to 10 years. It includes apparel such as outerwear, underwear, nightwear, socks and t...
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- Outlook 2015: Challenges and opportunities
- Connected sourcing networks ease payment problems
- Fashion brands facing strong dollar “headwind”
- Tommy Hilfiger digital showroom to reduce samples
- Talks underway on Myanmar minimum wage
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- C&A to boost opportunities for women in India
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead