Transparency among apparel brands and retailers appears to be mixed when it comes to sourcing cotton from Uzbekistan. New research has revea...
As safety improvements at Bangladesh garment factories move from inspections to remediation, stakeholders warn the hard work is just beginni...
As retailers made one last push to stock up on holiday merchandise amid fears of possible disruption due to the ongoing dockworkers dispute...
Driving meaningful change towards sustainability in textiles within organisations, within the industry, and with consumers topped the agenda...
Target Corp is to axe some 1,700 jobs over the next two years as it looks to save US$2bn in costs, and focus on key initiatives it believes will put the US retailer “on a clear path to growth”.
Retail giant Target Corp slipped to a huge fourth-quarter loss, thanks to mammoth charges of over US$5.1bn linked to its exit from the Canadian market.
Data security and omni-channel initiatives are top retail priorities for chief information officers, data shows, in light of recent high-profile data breaches and the growing need to deliver a differentiated customer experience.
Global technology and innovation executive Mike McNamara has left Tesco to join retail giant Target Corp as chief information officer.
Retail giant Target Corp is to open 15 new stores in the US during 2015, including eight new-style TargetExpress outlets.
China and Vietnam led a surge in US apparel imports in March as retailers emerged from the annual post-holiday slowdown and started stocking up for the spring and summer seasons.
Target Corporation: Holiday strategy 2013
The US holiday season, typically defined as the period between Thanksgiving and Christmas day, is a key period for retailers, and brings new challenges on a yearly basis. This case study analyzes Targ...
Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future P
"If indigo was invented today, we would never approve it.” Andrew Olah, founder of the Kingpins denim show, and of Olah Inc., a textile marketing, development, and sales agency in the US. Comments...
Global Childrens and Infant Wear Market 2014-2018
Abstract About Children’s and Infant Wear Children's wear refers to clothing for children aged between 0 months to 10 years. It includes apparel such as outerwear, underwear, nightwear, socks and t...
- Speed to market key to Adidas 2020 growth plan
- SuperGroup to adapt sourcing model for speed
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- Cutting-edge companies focus on consumer needs
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Transparency call for German apparel firms
- Lululemon Athletica on “strong growth” track
- PVH “pleased” after swinging to Q4 profit
- Organic cotton assessment tool launches
- El Corte Ingles to accelerate time to market
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019