Driving meaningful change towards sustainability in textiles within organisations, within the industry, and with consumers topped the agenda...
A review of the work carried out so far by the Alliance for Bangladesh Worker Safety says the group has made "significant and laudable progr...
Struggling discount retailer Target Canada is tackling its supply chain and merchandising issues as part of broader plans to try to fix its...
The group of North American brands and retailers - including Wal-Mart Stores, Gap Inc and VF Corporation - working to improve safety in Bang...
US retailer Target Corp has said it is pleased with its third-quarter results after booking an increase in earnings and sales.
Accelerated selling, general and administrative (SG&A) spending is driving retailers into the red, one analyst has said, and could become a key theme over the near term.
US retailer Target Corp said it is seeing some early signs of progress, despite second-quarter results having not met its expectations.
Luxury apparel giant Ralph Lauren Corporation has said becoming a member of one of two groups working to improve safety and working conditions in Bangladesh's textile industry is "not part" of its strategy.
US retailer Target Corp has lowered its second-quarter earnings guidance due to charges related to its data breach.
China and Vietnam led a surge in US apparel imports in March as retailers emerged from the annual post-holiday slowdown and started stocking up for the spring and summer seasons.
- New scenarios driving sustainability in textiles
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- Cambodia employers and unions unhappy at wage rise
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- M&S continuing to drive sustainability agenda
- Coats launches new services business in Vietnam
- Eight footwear factories lead on social compliance
- US firms eye Vietnam footwear growth ahead of TPP
- J Crew embarks on new expansion phase
- Global unions join forces on apparel wage poverty