News Wal-Mart has lowered its full-year earnings forecast reflects more than the drag of store closures as it adjusts its international port...
North America may no longer take centre stage in the global apparel market, but the recession has by no means sounded the region's curtain c...
US retailers are pulling out all the stops to lure shoppers in-store and online this weekend, kicking off the holiday shopping season by ope...
As Hurricane Sandy swept along the US East Coast earlier this week, US retailers were forced to close up to 10% of their stores, according t...
A costly data breach incurred a US$17m expense for retail giant Target Corporation in the fourth quarter, but also impacted consumer confidence and traffic.
General merchandise retailer Target Corporation is to continue its expansion in Canada by opening another nine stores this year.
General merchandise retailer Target Corp has become the latest retailer to cut jobs, with the announcement it is laying off around 475 employees globally.
Target Corp has warned of larger losses than expected in its fourth-quarter as it revealed a data breach in December may now have affected 70m customers.
Brand owner Cherokee has extended its licensing agreement with US general merchandise retailer Target Corporation for another two years.
- Garment firms set sights on Vietnam amid TPP talks
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Tesco takes second stab at US market with F&F
- Wage strike by Cambodia garment workers falls flat
- Gap to grow China sales to $1bn in three years
- H&M still committed to higher wages and Bangladesh
- Alliance inspections more than 50% complete
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects