A review of the work carried out so far by the Alliance for Bangladesh Worker Safety says the group has made "significant and laudable progr...
Struggling discount retailer Target Canada is tackling its supply chain and merchandising issues as part of broader plans to try to fix its...
The group of North American brands and retailers - including Wal-Mart Stores, Gap Inc and VF Corporation - working to improve safety in Bang...
Despite forecasts suggesting US imports would continue to rise in May - in part to offset the threat of possible industrial action and disru...
Accelerated selling, general and administrative (SG&A) spending is driving retailers into the red, one analyst has said, and could become a key theme over the near term.
US retailer Target Corp said it is seeing some early signs of progress, despite second-quarter results having not met its expectations.
Luxury apparel giant Ralph Lauren Corporation has said becoming a member of one of two groups working to improve safety and working conditions in Bangladesh's textile industry is "not part" of its strategy.
US retailer Target Corp has lowered its second-quarter earnings guidance due to charges related to its data breach.
US retailer Target Corp has tapped PepsiCo executive Brian Cornell as its new chairman and CEO, with one analyst applauding the move as "a good choice".
China and Vietnam led a surge in US apparel imports in March as retailers emerged from the annual post-holiday slowdown and started stocking up for the spring and summer seasons.
- Wearable technology a key trend for 2015
- Retailers react to India forced labour allegations
- Moisture management fabrics enter a new era
- Mexico urges fast-fashion brands to source locally
- COMMENT: Innovation is the name of the game
- Hazardous chemicals found in children's products
- VF rolls out plan to eliminate harmful chemicals
- October "a scary month" for US apparel retailers
- Raising the minimum wage may reduce employment
- UK Primark supplier goes into administration