Despite forecasts suggesting US imports would continue to rise in May - in part to offset the threat of possible industrial action and disru...
Far from drawing a line under a number of strategic mistakes at America's fourth largest retailer, the sudden departure of Target Corporatio...
Stung by unseasonably cold spring weather that blanketed many parts of the US just as they were rolling out their spring merchandise, retail...
News Wal-Mart has lowered its full-year earnings forecast reflects more than the drag of store closures as it adjusts its international port...
US retailer Target Corp has made three senior executive appointments as it looks to accelerate its digital transformation.
US retailer Target Corp is another apparel manufacturer to have reportedly reduced its sourcing from Cambodian garment factories in response to industry turmoil in the country.
Wal-Mart is the latest retailer to cut hundreds of jobs in Canada as part of a new management restructuring in its stores.
Just weeks after parting company with its CEO Gregg Steinhafel, general merchandise retailer Target Corporation has announced the departure of Tony Fisher, president of its Canadian operations.
US general merchandise retailer Target Corporation has realigned its senior merchandise team in the US in a bid to improve shopper traffic and sales.
China and Vietnam led a surge in US apparel imports in March as retailers emerged from the annual post-holiday slowdown and started stocking up for the spring and summer seasons.
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- INTERVIEW: David Nieper pushes Made in UK momentum
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Is China's dream becoming a nightmare scenario?
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- European MEPs call for more TTIP transparency
- ILO backs Burma project to improve work practices
- UN rights expert urges further Cambodia reforms