Clothing remains one of Tesco's more exportable offers and is likely to remain a central focus for the retail behemoth when incoming CEO Dav...
Sainsbury's is now reaping the benefits of the investment it has made in its clothing division, an analyst has said, after the UK retailer t...
UK retailer Sainsbury's this morning (11 June) issued its first-quarter trading update, in which it revealed that its clothing business cont...
Will "strong man" politicians kick-start the sluggish garment industries in India and Pakistan? asks Mike Flanagan. Evidence so far, he sugg...
Without knowing the precise history of the products it sells and then being able to verify the claims it makes, Tim Wilson, CEO of Historic Futures, believes the apparel industry will never be able to make a real difference to issues ranging from sustainability to illegal subcontracting. He is now taking the company's String platform back to the drawing board to tackle the issue of total traceability across the clothing supply chain.
With 20 years of experience across manufacturing, retail and international development to her name, Abi Rushton is well-placed to help steer apparel sourcing strategies of the future. just-style news editor Joe Ayling found out more in the first part of an extended inteview on the global supply chain.
The most-read stories on just-style this week include a look at how clothing is likely to remain a focus for Tesco despite its upcoming CEO change, a snapshot of Myanmar's textile and apparel industry, and the Alliance for Bangladesh Worker Safety annual report, which reveals that progress is far from over a year on from its inception.
UK retailer Marks & Spencer has poached Tesco's chief information officer for online, Carl Dawson, as its IT director.
Tesco's share price climbed this morning (21 July) on news the retail giant's CEO Philip Clarke is to step down, making way for Unilever executive Dave Lewis.
Signs that the 'Made in the UK' movement is gaining traction were boosted today (18 July) with the news that Tesco's F&F brand has inked a deal with Durham clothing manufacturer the AMA Group.
Bangladesh's ready-made garment exports are continuing to soar, rising by nearly 14% in the just-finished fiscal year as political stability returns to the South Asian country.
The Alliance for Bangladesh Worker Safety, and the Accord on Fire and Building Safety have both issued their first annual reports, providing an update on the work carried out on improving safety and working conditions in the country to date.
Further confirmation that China's garment manufacturing industry continues to lose its competitive edge came last week when it was revealed that a number of Hong Kong garment companies are looking to build plants in Burma/Myanmar.
Tesco Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report
Tesco Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offeri...
Tesco PLC - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & All
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity unde...
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- Bangladesh Accord calls on firms for more funding
- Hanesbrands praises supply chain efficiency
- Source Summit 2014: Quote/unquote
- Wal-Mart US chief resignation little surprise
- Under Armour "bullish" in full-year guidance rise
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- Accord still struggling to engage industry bodies
- Macy’s increases sustainability efforts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry