Intense competition, pricing pressure and currency headwinds are still denting UK retailer's expectations of an economic recovery, taking pr...
Clothing remains one of Tesco's more exportable offers and is likely to remain a central focus for the retail behemoth when incoming CEO Dav...
Sainsbury's is now reaping the benefits of the investment it has made in its clothing division, an analyst has said, after the UK retailer t...
UK retailer Sainsbury's this morning (11 June) issued its first-quarter trading update, in which it revealed that its clothing business cont...
Without knowing the precise history of the products it sells and then being able to verify the claims it makes, Tim Wilson, CEO of Historic Futures, believes the apparel industry will never be able to make a real difference to issues ranging from sustainability to illegal subcontracting. He is now taking the company's String platform back to the drawing board to tackle the issue of total traceability across the clothing supply chain.
With 20 years of experience across manufacturing, retail and international development to her name, Abi Rushton is well-placed to help steer apparel sourcing strategies of the future. just-style news editor Joe Ayling found out more in the first part of an extended inteview on the global supply chain.
Stemming the tide of decline in the core has to be the priority for Tesco, analysts believe, after the UK retailer today (29 August) issued another profit warning and said incoming CEO Dave Lewis will take up his new role a month early.
Bangladesh's woven garment exports fell by 4.14% in July amid a slowdown in shipments of apparel to markets such as the US following ongoing factory safety issues.
Struggling retailer Sears Holdings Corporation has appointed former Tesco executive, Alasdair James, as president of its Kmart business.
Marks & Spencer senior non-executive director Jan du Plessis has stepped down from the board to take up a position with SABMiller.
Two department directors for Tesco's F&F clothing division have stepped down from their roles.
The Alliance for Bangladesh Worker Safety, and the Accord on Fire and Building Safety have both issued their first annual reports, providing an update on the work carried out on improving safety and working conditions in the country to date.
Further confirmation that China's garment manufacturing industry continues to lose its competitive edge came last week when it was revealed that a number of Hong Kong garment companies are looking to build plants in Burma/Myanmar.
Tesco Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report
Tesco Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offeri...
Tesco PLC - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & All
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity unde...
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- More licensing and less M&A for Global Brands
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Cambodia garment industry hit with fresh strikes
- Cambodia garment makers condemn strike protests
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report