Bon-Ton Stores Inc
The role played by factoring in the apparel supply chain came under the spotlight last week with reports suggesting that factoring companies...
US retailers are pulling out all the stops to lure shoppers in-store and online this weekend, kicking off the holiday shopping season by ope...
While cold weather, storms and flooding dampened demand for spring and summer merchandise in May, US apparel retailers rebounded with a bett...
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' May 2011 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become ava...
US department store retailer The Bon-Ton Stores has lowered its full-year outlook as it posted a wider net loss in its third-quarter.
US department store retailer The Bon-Ton Stores has narrowed its net loss slightly in the second quarter.
US department store retailer The Bon-Ton Stores has appointed former Belk chief merchandising officer, Kathryn Bufano, as its CEO.
US women's wear retailer Christopher & Banks has appointed former National Stores executive, Lynn Derry as its senior vice president, general merchandise manager.
Prolonged adverse weather conditions resulted in a financial performance that came in below expectations for US department store retailer The Bon-Ton Stores in its first-quarter.
- New scenarios driving sustainability in textiles
- Cambodia employers and unions unhappy at wage rise
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- Uzbekistan forces more adults into cotton harvest
- Coats launches new services business in Vietnam
- Eight footwear factories lead on social compliance
- J Crew embarks on new expansion phase
- US firms eye Vietnam footwear growth ahead of TPP
- Cambodia raises minimum wage for garment workers