Early Black Friday promotions, falling fuel prices, and labour market improvements all helped the majority of US apparel retailers to record...
October proved to be another mixed bag for US apparel retailers. While the majority reported comparable store sales gains thanks to an impro...
As back-to-school shopping tailed off in the first part of September, so too did sales for many US apparel retailers. Negative surprises fro...
Against an improving economic backdrop and a highly promotional retail environment, back-to-school shopping helped to push comparable store...
US denim specialist The Buckle has made three senior management appointments, including that of Diane Applegate to the position of vice president of supply chain and merchandising operations.
US denim specialist The Buckle has booked a mixed set of results in its third-quarter with sales growing but earnings remaining flat.
Retailers and fashion businesses have joined forces to call on the US International Trade Commission (ITC) to abandon a patent investigation into laser-abraded jeans.
Teen fashion retailer The Buckle has booked a drop in earnings in the second quarter.
Teen fashion retailer The Buckle recorded a slight decline in earnings in its first-quarter thanks to higher costs and only a marginal increase in sales.
- Bangladesh: Raising the bar on apparel exports?
- Bangladesh: The business benefits of compliance
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- Lululemon confident of turning an important corner
- Bangladesh falls deeper as US apparel imports grow
- Bangladesh factory improvements “will take years”
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Tommy Hilfiger launches solar-powered jacket
- Bangladesh knitting worker killed by faulty lift
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie