TJX Companies Inc
As the threat of a US West Coast port shutdown looms, analysts already estimate the ongoing disruption could add an eye-watering US$36.9bn t...
The second biggest shopping season of the year is drawing to a close, but it appears many people have yet to wrap up their back-to-school bu...
North America may no longer take centre stage in the global apparel market, but the recession has by no means sounded the region's curtain c...
Improving weather in late April, combined with rising stock and housing prices, offered some encouragement to US clothing retailers as sales...
Across-the-board sales and comps increases for its divisions helped cut-price retail group The TJX Companies to record a 15% lift in fourth-quarter net profit.
Solid results are expected for apparel retailers TJX Companies and Ross Stores, analysts have said, thanks to the ongoing resilience and competitive strength of the off-price business model.
Holiday apparel sales increased by as little as 1% in the US, with higher online spending offsetting continued weakness at bricks and mortar stores.
US off-price retailer The TJX Companies says it is pleased with its third-quarter performance after booking earnings that met analyst expectations.
Off-price retailer The TJX Companies has booked an increase in second-quarter earnings and upped its EPS guidance for the full year.
The TJX Companies, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
The TJX Companies, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service...
The TJX Companies, Inc. (TJX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT
The TJX Companies, Inc. (TJX) is a leading off-price apparel and home fashions retailer. The company through network of stores offers apparel, lamps, footwear, home basics, rugs, accent furniture, wal...
Footwear in Poland
Footwear in Poland industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descripti...
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- COMMENT: Skills or new technology?
- UK reshoring hub hit by sweatshop claims
- South Africa to grow grass for recyclable textiles
- 30% of Adidas cotton from sustainable sources
- Activewear driving US apparel spend
- Benetton to embark on living wage roadmap
- Sri Lanka and Bangladesh FTA talks underway
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide