TJX Companies Inc
The second biggest shopping season of the year is drawing to a close, but it appears many people have yet to wrap up their back-to-school bu...
North America may no longer take centre stage in the global apparel market, but the recession has by no means sounded the region's curtain c...
Improving weather in late April, combined with rising stock and housing prices, offered some encouragement to US clothing retailers as sales...
A combination of cold, snowy weather and the earlier timing of Easter meant that sales of spring or early summer merchandise got off to a ch...
Off-price retailer The TJX Companies has booked an increase in second-quarter earnings and upped its EPS guidance for the full year.
The TJX Companies reported earnings in its first-quarter that came in below the firm's expectations thanks to negative forex rates and weak apparel sales.
The TJX Companies has booked a drop in earnings in the fourth quarter amid a competitive retail environment and poor weather conditions.
The TJX Companies has lifted its full-year earnings outlook, after higher sales and improved margins helped the off-price retailer to record a 35% increase in third-quarter net profit.
Off-price retailer The TJX Companies has raised its third-quarter and full-year earnings and sales guidance on the back of a tax benefit.
- Wearable technology a key trend for 2015
- Retailers react to India forced labour allegations
- Moisture management fabrics enter a new era
- Mexico urges fast-fashion brands to source locally
- COMMENT: Innovation is the name of the game
- Hazardous chemicals found in children's products
- VF rolls out plan to eliminate harmful chemicals
- October "a scary month" for US apparel retailers
- UK Primark supplier goes into administration
- Raising the minimum wage may reduce employment