TJX Companies Inc
The second biggest shopping season of the year is drawing to a close, but it appears many people have yet to wrap up their back-to-school bu...
North America may no longer take centre stage in the global apparel market, but the recession has by no means sounded the region's curtain c...
Improving weather in late April, combined with rising stock and housing prices, offered some encouragement to US clothing retailers as sales...
A combination of cold, snowy weather and the earlier timing of Easter meant that sales of spring or early summer merchandise got off to a ch...
US off-price retailer The TJX Companies says it is pleased with its third-quarter performance after booking earnings that met analyst expectations.
Off-price retailer The TJX Companies has booked an increase in second-quarter earnings and upped its EPS guidance for the full year.
The TJX Companies reported earnings in its first-quarter that came in below the firm's expectations thanks to negative forex rates and weak apparel sales.
The TJX Companies has booked a drop in earnings in the fourth quarter amid a competitive retail environment and poor weather conditions.
The TJX Companies has lifted its full-year earnings outlook, after higher sales and improved margins helped the off-price retailer to record a 35% increase in third-quarter net profit.
- Slow fashion: a fast-growing opportunity?
- Rethink needed as low-cost labour options dwindle
- China's apparel sector ponders sustainability
- US textile and apparel trade and sourcing snapshot
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- Tazreen Fashions compensation agreement outlined
- Puma commits to 100% PFC removal
- Long-term partnerships key to Adidas sourcing mode
- Gap unveils management changes as Q3 profit rises
- US trade snapshot shows apparel and footwear shift