After booking a double-digit increase in second-quarter profit, driven by revenue growth at its outdoor and action sport apparel segment, it...
Apparel giant VF Corporation has ended the year on a strong note after booking a 7% increase in fourth-quarter earnings, affirming its targe...
After booking a 13.8% hike in third-quarter profit, boosted by strong sales in its outdoor & action sports and jeanswear businesses, it's no...
A positive first quarter for VF Corporation – net profit surged up 25% on last year – was marked by strong performance for The North Face an...
The easing of cotton costs this year has lifted the price pressure on major brands, according to VF Asia Pacific president Aidan O'Meara. And he tells just-style that the stellar growth of VF's brands across the region is continuing apace, offsetting headwinds that include increased competition, rising wages, inflation, and a more challenging Chinese economic outlook.
Outdoor lifestyle footwear and apparel brand Timberland is on track to grow revenues by $1.4bn over the next five years, parent company VF Corporation said today (17 September).
VF Corporation today (11 September) named Dan Cherian as vice president, global innovation, performance apparel and footwear - a newly created role to lead the company's innovation centres.
VF Corp delivered what has been described as a "solid performance" during a "challenging" second-quarter, helped by double-digit revenue growth at four of its major brands.
VF Corp-owned Timberland has surpassed two of its key CSR targets nearly two years ahead of schedule.
Apparel giant VF Corp has revealed it will share the names of all the factories it uses in Bangladesh in the coming weeks, as part of wider efforts to improve working conditions in the country's garment industry.
In the week that marked six months since the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Bangladesh, attention not surprisingly turned to ongoing efforts to improve garment worker safety - and the progress made so far.
- India's labour law reforms edge a step closer
- Alliance and Accord urged to harmonise efforts
- Retailers voice concerns on Scottish independence
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- Under Armour "resonating strongly" with consumers
- H&M goes green with Conscious Denim
- Ultrasonic execs disappear along with company cash
- Adidas defends position despite investor unrest
- Trial cotton subsidy scheme underway in China
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia - ISA Country Report