Leading outdoor brands exhibiting at the recent Outdoor Retailer show, held in Salt Lake City, are using technology, transparency, and authe...
Innovation in materials and performance in the outdoor apparel and footwear category is on the increase as enthusiasm for technology grows,...
After booking a double-digit increase in second-quarter profit, driven by revenue growth at its outdoor and action sport apparel segment, it...
Apparel giant VF Corporation has ended the year on a strong note after booking a 7% increase in fourth-quarter earnings, affirming its targe...
The easing of cotton costs this year has lifted the price pressure on major brands, according to VF Asia Pacific president Aidan O'Meara. And he tells just-style that the stellar growth of VF's brands across the region is continuing apace, offsetting headwinds that include increased competition, rising wages, inflation, and a more challenging Chinese economic outlook.
International apparel brands and retailers Adidas, Black Diamond, Kathmandu, NAU, REI and Timberland have committed to using responsibly sourced and traceable down in their products.
Apparel and footwear giant VF Corp could be the most suitable buyer for German sportswear company Puma, analysts believe, following reports the brand is up for sale.
Western and work-related footwear, apparel and accessories retailer Boot Barn Holdings has filed for an initial public offering that could see the company raise up to $86.25m.
Ecological leather manufacturer ISA TanTec is responding to growing demand for locally produced leather in the US shoe industry with a new tannery due to begin operations in January 2015.
Outdoor lifestyle footwear and apparel brand Timberland is on track to grow revenues by $1.4bn over the next five years, parent company VF Corporation said today (17 September).
In the week that marked six months since the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Bangladesh, attention not surprisingly turned to ongoing efforts to improve garment worker safety - and the progress made so far.
Timberland LLC: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Report
Synopsis Canadean's "Timberland LLC: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, ke...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Footwear in US$ Million and Million Pairs by the following Product Categories/Segments: Athletic...
Stella International Holdings Limited - Company Capsule
Canadean's "Stella International Holdings Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, ma...
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- Cutting-edge companies focus on consumer needs
- Speed to market key to Adidas 2020 growth plan
- SuperGroup to adapt sourcing model for speed
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Major Ethiopia textile build experiences delays
- Swedish textile water project to expand globally
- RFID adoption among retailers near “tipping point”
- PVH “pleased” after swinging to Q4 profit
- Organic cotton assessment tool launches
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019