After booking a double-digit increase in second-quarter profit, driven by revenue growth at its outdoor and action sport apparel segment, it...
Apparel giant VF Corporation has ended the year on a strong note after booking a 7% increase in fourth-quarter earnings, affirming its targe...
After booking a 13.8% hike in third-quarter profit, boosted by strong sales in its outdoor & action sports and jeanswear businesses, it's no...
A positive first quarter for VF Corporation – net profit surged up 25% on last year – was marked by strong performance for The North Face an...
The easing of cotton costs this year has lifted the price pressure on major brands, according to VF Asia Pacific president Aidan O'Meara. And he tells just-style that the stellar growth of VF's brands across the region is continuing apace, offsetting headwinds that include increased competition, rising wages, inflation, and a more challenging Chinese economic outlook.
Apparel and footwear giant VF Corp could be the most suitable buyer for German sportswear company Puma, analysts believe, following reports the brand is up for sale.
Western and work-related footwear, apparel and accessories retailer Boot Barn Holdings has filed for an initial public offering that could see the company raise up to $86.25m.
Ecological leather manufacturer ISA TanTec is responding to growing demand for locally produced leather in the US shoe industry with a new tannery due to begin operations in January 2015.
Outdoor lifestyle footwear and apparel brand Timberland is on track to grow revenues by $1.4bn over the next five years, parent company VF Corporation said today (17 September).
VF Corporation today (11 September) named Dan Cherian as vice president, global innovation, performance apparel and footwear - a newly created role to lead the company's innovation centres.
In the week that marked six months since the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Bangladesh, attention not surprisingly turned to ongoing efforts to improve garment worker safety - and the progress made so far.
Timberland LLC: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Report
Synopsis Canadean's "Timberland LLC: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, ke...
Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in Argentina
Consumers’ loss of purchasing power negatively impacted apparel and footwear specialist retailers in 2014. To compensate for the poor sales performance in early 2014, the main chains, such Zara, decid...
Alpargatas SA : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financia
Canadean's "Alpargatas SA : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview...
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- Outlook 2015: Challenges and opportunities
- Outlook 2015: What keeps you awake at night?
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Tommy Hilfiger digital showroom to reduce samples
- Fashion brands facing strong dollar “headwind”
- Adidas sells Rockport for $280m to focus on sports
- C&A to boost opportunities for women in India
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead