After booking a double-digit increase in second-quarter profit, driven by revenue growth at its outdoor and action sport apparel segment, it...
Apparel giant VF Corporation has ended the year on a strong note after booking a 7% increase in fourth-quarter earnings, affirming its targe...
After booking a 13.8% hike in third-quarter profit, boosted by strong sales in its outdoor & action sports and jeanswear businesses, it's no...
A positive first quarter for VF Corporation – net profit surged up 25% on last year – was marked by strong performance for The North Face an...
The easing of cotton costs this year has lifted the price pressure on major brands, according to VF Asia Pacific president Aidan O'Meara. And he tells just-style that the stellar growth of VF's brands across the region is continuing apace, offsetting headwinds that include increased competition, rising wages, inflation, and a more challenging Chinese economic outlook.
VF Corp delivered what has been described as a "solid performance" during a "challenging" second-quarter, helped by double-digit revenue growth at four of its major brands.
VF Corp-owned Timberland has surpassed two of its key CSR targets nearly two years ahead of schedule.
Apparel giant VF Corp has revealed it will share the names of all the factories it uses in Bangladesh in the coming weeks, as part of wider efforts to improve working conditions in the country's garment industry.
Leading US travel goods companies, including Coach, VF Corp and Timberland, are continuing to call for legislation that would make US imports of items such as handbags, luggage and backpacks eligible for duty-free benefits.
Adidas has confirmed its production facility within the Yue Yuen shoe factory is now fully operational following a near two-week strike, likely one of the country's largest in history.
In the week that marked six months since the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Bangladesh, attention not surprisingly turned to ongoing efforts to improve garment worker safety - and the progress made so far.
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Gap audits reveal compliance issues in Myanmar
- Water scarcity a challenge to cotton supply chains
- Abercrombie & Fitch to lose logos in fashion focus
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Adidas to use only Bluesign-approved chemicals
- Accord and Alliance discord "a setback"
- 'Cotton of the Carolinas' grows reshoring efforts
- Myanmar and US to develop labour rights initiative
- China and India sign MoU to explore textile ties
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report