After booking a double-digit increase in second-quarter profit, driven by revenue growth at its outdoor and action sport apparel segment, it...
Apparel giant VF Corporation has ended the year on a strong note after booking a 7% increase in fourth-quarter earnings, affirming its targe...
After booking a 13.8% hike in third-quarter profit, boosted by strong sales in its outdoor & action sports and jeanswear businesses, it's no...
A positive first quarter for VF Corporation – net profit surged up 25% on last year – was marked by strong performance for The North Face an...
The easing of cotton costs this year has lifted the price pressure on major brands, according to VF Asia Pacific president Aidan O'Meara. And he tells just-style that the stellar growth of VF's brands across the region is continuing apace, offsetting headwinds that include increased competition, rising wages, inflation, and a more challenging Chinese economic outlook.
VF Corp delivered what has been described as a "solid performance" during a "challenging" second-quarter, helped by double-digit revenue growth at four of its major brands.
VF Corp-owned Timberland has surpassed two of its key CSR targets nearly two years ahead of schedule.
Apparel giant VF Corp has revealed it will share the names of all the factories it uses in Bangladesh in the coming weeks, as part of wider efforts to improve working conditions in the country's garment industry.
Leading US travel goods companies, including Coach, VF Corp and Timberland, are continuing to call for legislation that would make US imports of items such as handbags, luggage and backpacks eligible for duty-free benefits.
Adidas has confirmed its production facility within the Yue Yuen shoe factory is now fully operational following a near two-week strike, likely one of the country's largest in history.
In the week that marked six months since the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Bangladesh, attention not surprisingly turned to ongoing efforts to improve garment worker safety - and the progress made so far.
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- JC Penney emphasises new merchandising strategy
- Crystal Group nurtures its caring culture
- Apparel industry not immune from Russia tensions
- Hazardous chemical removal a key industry issue
- Cambodia garment workers “dying on the job”
- Vietnam proposes 15% rise to regional minimum wage
- Avery Dennison forms JV with Ningbo Shenzhou
- Nike appointments to drive growth opportunities
- Cotton prices set to slip on China policy change
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey