Apparel giant VF Corporation has ended the year on a strong note after booking a 7% increase in fourth-quarter earnings, affirming its targe...
After booking a 13.8% hike in third-quarter profit, boosted by strong sales in its outdoor & action sports and jeanswear businesses, it's no...
A positive first quarter for VF Corporation – net profit surged up 25% on last year – was marked by strong performance for The North Face an...
Facing a fragile global economy, rival South Korea's aggressive free trade agreement (FTA) strategy, as well as an appreciating local curren...
The easing of cotton costs this year has lifted the price pressure on major brands, according to VF Asia Pacific president Aidan O'Meara. And he tells just-style that the stellar growth of VF's brands across the region is continuing apace, offsetting headwinds that include increased competition, rising wages, inflation, and a more challenging Chinese economic outlook.
Hong Kong-based advocacy group Globalization Monitor has issued an open letter to sourcing brands of the striking Yue Yuen factory in China - Adidas, Nike, and Timberland - demanding they bear their corporate social responsibility.
VF Corp-owned Timberland says it has well-exceeded its target for benchmarking apparel and footwear factories in its supply chain as part of its global sustainability efforts.
Apparel giant VF Corp has opened a central distribution centre in China, in a bid to provide measurable increases in speed-to-market for both customers and consumers.
Apparel giant VF Corp is hoping a number of new key appointments, including an Americas head, will play a crucial role in helping the company build sustainable, long-term growth.
The Venezuelan Government and 17 private companies have signed a deal to establish fair prices for garments and household goods.
In the week that marked six months since the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Bangladesh, attention not surprisingly turned to ongoing efforts to improve garment worker safety - and the progress made so far.
- Garment firms set sights on Vietnam amid TPP talks
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Changes in China cotton policies cause uncertainty
- Responsive supply chain key to Gap's growth plans
- String traceability tool goes back to basics
- Wage strike by Cambodia garment workers falls flat
- H&M still committed to higher wages and Bangladesh
- Vietnam Q1 textile and garment exports surge 21.9%
- Alliance inspections more than 50% complete
- Adidas supplier factory strike enters second week
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects
- Jeans in Italy