Tommy Hilfiger Group
More than 70 brands and retailers have committed to end the use of angora in their future clothing and accessories collections, following on...
Will America's mid-term elections this week make it more difficult to secure agreement on the critically important Trans-Pacific Partnership...
Weather issues and a volatile macro environment are unlikely to derail PVH Corp, analysts believe, despite the apparel giant revealing earni...
Strategically located along the trading route between Asia and Africa, Mauritius is fast emerging as a major sourcing hub for textile and ap...
While many companies may be looking for strategies to exit China as its labour and manufacturing costs rise, that is certainly not the case for Hong Kong-based quality cotton shirt manufacturer Esquel Group. John Cheh, the company's vice chairman and CEO, tells just-style how the group continues to grow, sustain and innovate.
There has been a lot of talk in recent years about the need to develop more strategic relationships between retailers and their suppliers to improve flexibility and add value across the supply chain. But according to Mark Green, executive vice president of the global supply chain at apparel giant PVH, the biggest changes in sourcing are yet to come.
PVH-owned Tommy Hilfiger is to launch a new digital platform which it claims will revolutionise the brand's traditional sales experience - and reduce sample production.
US retail giant PVH Corp is to shutter its Izod men's sports and casual clothing retail business with the closure of 100 stores, blaming an increasingly competitive environment.
US clothing giant PVH Corp and Australasian apparel supplier and retailer Gazal Corp are extending the scope of their Australian joint venture with the addition of new brands.
With demand for wearable technology growing, Tommy Hilfiger, a wholly owned brand of PVH Corp, has launched a limited-edition solar-powered jacket for the holiday season.
Apparel giant PVH Corp recorded a double-digit increase in third quarter net profit, despite revenues being impacted by the weak euro.
UK fashion retailer Next has today (13 March) launched its dedicated brand website, Label.
A $2.9bn deal that brings together the Hudson's Bay, Lord & Taylor and Saks Fifth Avenue brands into a combined company with 320 stores in the US and Canada was finally confirmed last week after months of speculation.
Tommy Hilfiger Group: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Ana
Canadean's "Tommy Hilfiger Group: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key...
PVH Corp in Apparel and Footwear (World)
PVH Corp is in prime position to capitalise on a number of macro trends in the apparel and footwear market, such as the menswear renaissance and the growth of affordable luxury. The strong brand equit...
Jeans in South Africa
Stronger credit availability at retailers encouraged many consumers to trade up within jeans during the review period. This trend is also being encouraged by increasingly aspirational consumer attitud...
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Smart sportswear faces mass production challenges
- Frank Henke discusses Adidas sustainability agenda
- Innovation and supply chain remain key for Nike
- “Unsafe” Bangladesh factory refuses to evacuate
- Cambodia labour abuse claims disputed
- Major Ethiopia textile build experiences delays
- Garment factory tool to improve communication
- RFID adoption among retailers near “tipping point”
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019