Tommy Hilfiger Group
Weather issues and a volatile macro environment are unlikely to derail PVH Corp, analysts believe, despite the apparel giant revealing earni...
Strategically located along the trading route between Asia and Africa, Mauritius is fast emerging as a major sourcing hub for textile and ap...
The Mauritian textile and apparel industry has overtaken sugar to become the country's largest export, with a turnover of around US$885m in...
Apparel giant PVH Corp has outlined a six-pronged plan for its Calvin Klein business that it hopes will improve the brand's performance, whi...
While many companies may be looking for strategies to exit China as its labour and manufacturing costs rise, that is certainly not the case for Hong Kong-based quality cotton shirt manufacturer Esquel Group. John Cheh, the company's vice chairman and CEO, tells just-style how the group continues to grow, sustain and innovate.
There has been a lot of talk in recent years about the need to develop more strategic relationships between retailers and their suppliers to improve flexibility and add value across the supply chain. But according to Mark Green, executive vice president of the global supply chain at apparel giant PVH, the biggest changes in sourcing are yet to come.
Apparel retailer Victorinox Fashion has appointed Jason Gallen as president of its global fashion division.
Tommy Hilfiger Europe will be the first customer to implement a new vertical tool designed to help fashion wholesalers and manufacturers become omnichannel retailers.
PVH Corp has revealed first-quarter earnings that missed analyst consensus due to a challenging macroeconomic environment and heightened promotional activity.
Experts from leading fashion and apparel brands including Gucci, Adidas, Burberry and Tommy Hilfiger are taking part in a two-day event in London that will look at the opportunities offered by modern technology in helping to improve and streamline the apparel product development process.
Online retail giant Amazon is to merge its standalone online shoe and accessories store with its current UK fashion offering in a bid to strengthen its fashion division.
UK fashion retailer Next has today (13 March) launched its dedicated brand website, Label.
A $2.9bn deal that brings together the Hudson's Bay, Lord & Taylor and Saks Fifth Avenue brands into a combined company with 320 stores in the US and Canada was finally confirmed last week after months of speculation.
- Vietnam soars as US apparel imports decline in May
- Gap's Myanmar move highlights country's potential
- M&S Q1 trading update: What the analysts say
- Has the Chinese dream become a nightmare scenario?
- INTERVIEW: David Nieper pushes Made in UK momentum
- Inditex renews agreement to track the supply chain
- Li & Fung completes Global Brands spin-off
- Costs push Levi Strauss Q2 earnings down
- Textile terms and definitions goes digital
- M&S needs to "break the mould" after GM sales fall
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel and Footwear Retailing in the Digital Era (Part 1): Exploring Innovation
- Prospects for the textile and clothing industry in China