Sportswear giant Nike plans to accelerate its innovation agenda, with more new ideas and faster solutions, as part of efforts to bolster lon...
Shareholders of US sportswear group Nike can be rest assured this Christmas that current and future growth is ahead of the field, despite a...
Sporting goods giant Nike has joined the chorus of retailers and brands warning of rising input costs in the supply chain, even though its s...
Four years is a long-time in football, but the moment French captain Zinedine Zidane headbutted an Italian defender during the World Cup fin...
Iconix Brand Group has unveiled a series of changes to its management team, including the appointment of Jeff Lupinacci as its new CFO, replacing Warren Clamen.
Iconix Brand Group has acquired the remaining 50% of its Latin America business from joint venture partner New Brands Group for US$42m.
Iconix Brand Group, which owns and licenses brands including Candie's and Umbro, has reported a 6% increase in fourth-quarter net profit thanks to higher sales.
Iconix Brand Group has raised its earnings guidance for the full year, despite reporting a slight decline in third-quarter net profit.
Iconix Brand Group, which owns and licenses brands including Candie's and Umbro, has lifted its full-year guidance after reporting a 31.4% increase in second-quarter net profit.
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Mexico's shoe makers blame their woes on China
- SuperGroup realigns supply chain to support growth
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- Jones CEO to depart as Sycamore splits business
- Workers strike at Adidas supplier shoe factory
- City sees "no quick fix" for Debenhams
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects