Sportswear giant Nike plans to accelerate its innovation agenda, with more new ideas and faster solutions, as part of efforts to bolster lon...
Shareholders of US sportswear group Nike can be rest assured this Christmas that current and future growth is ahead of the field, despite a...
Sporting goods giant Nike has joined the chorus of retailers and brands warning of rising input costs in the supply chain, even though its s...
Four years is a long-time in football, but the moment French captain Zinedine Zidane headbutted an Italian defender during the World Cup fin...
Iconix Brand Group, which owns and licenses brands including Candie's and Umbro, has acquired the North American rights to the athletic brand Pony and related intangible assets in partnership with Anthony L&S Athletic (AL&S) for US$37m.
Iconix Brand Group has unveiled a series of changes to its management team, including the appointment of Jeff Lupinacci as its new CFO, replacing Warren Clamen.
Iconix Brand Group has acquired the remaining 50% of its Latin America business from joint venture partner New Brands Group for US$42m.
Iconix Brand Group, which owns and licenses brands including Candie's and Umbro, has reported a 6% increase in fourth-quarter net profit thanks to higher sales.
Iconix Brand Group has raised its earnings guidance for the full year, despite reporting a slight decline in third-quarter net profit.
Inditex-owned fast fashion chain Zara has gone and done it again.
Performance apparel markets: business update, 3rd quarter 20
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the performance apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; company...
Global Sports Apparel Market 2015-2019
Sports apparel is worn during workouts or any physical exercise to provide the wearer comfort and style. T-shirts, hoodies, shorts, and tracksuits are typical sport-specific apparel used while playing...
Nike Inc in Apparel and Footwear (World)
Nike Inc, the US-based sportswear giant, goes from strength to strength. After disposing of the Umbro and Cole Haan brands in 2013, it is free to focus on its Converse, Hurley and above all Nike brand...
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- New Gap CEO set to tackle “aesthetic issue”
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- Falling euro adds to Bangladesh production woes
- M&S Asia head quits as China stores to close
- Gap names new design head amid mixed Q4
- JC Penney share price falls on Q4 loss
- Pay rise mulled for Sri Lanka garment workers
- Delta Galil open to M&A as profit grows
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019