Under Armour Inc
Any talk of Gap Inc's portfolio invariably focuses on its Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy brands. But new number crunching suggests the co...
Li & Fung has outlined a number of new frontiers the global sourcing giant is looking to explore as it works through its three-year roadmap,...
With abundant growth opportunities in the pipeline at Under Armour, the performance apparel, footwear and accessories brand has said it aims...
Sporting goods giant Nike is raising its prices at a time when other companies are turning to increased markdowns and heavy promotional acti...
Performance apparel, footwear and accessories brand Under Armour has upped its full-year guidance as it revealed an increase in third-quarter earnings and sales.
Performance apparel, footwear and accessories brand Under Armour is investing more than US$100m in a new distribution centre to service its rapidly expanding business.
Outdoor apparel and footwear specialist Columbia Sportswear Company has tapped former VF Corp executive Steve Woodside to the newly-created position of vice president of global manufacturing.
Sportswear firm Adidas is planning to open a new creative studio in New York City next year and has hired three "world class" designers from Nike to drive the brand's direction.
The latest findings from an ongoing survey into the popularity of US athletic footwear and apparel brands suggest there has been a huge leap for Under Armour among female consumers.
Two separate calls came last week urging the various safety initiatives in Bangladesh to work more closely to coordinate their efforts - and for more input from the Bangladeshi government if the work achieved so far is to continue its momentum.
Under Armour has come up against increasing criticism after the US speed-skating team dropped its latest suits, which were designed especially for the Winter Olympics in Sochi.
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Tesco's H1 profit plunge: What the analysts say
- Asos FY profit drop: What the analysts say
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Collapsed Cambodia factory had structural issues
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre