Under Armour Inc
A leveraged buyout or takeover of Lululemon Athletica is unlikely, analysts believe, due to the yogawear retailer's size and its very high -...
Stung by unseasonably cold spring weather that blanketed many parts of the US just as they were rolling out their spring merchandise, retail...
US-based performance apparel, footwear and accessories brand Under Armour has reiterated its focus on international expansion and said its l...
"Our consumer moves quickly, and fortunately so does Under Armour," the company's CEO Kevin Plank told analysts last week. The performance a...
Sportswear specialist Under Armour is to extend its ClutchFit hi-tech footwear material innovation into numerous sports.
The brand resonance of sportswear firms Nike and Under Armour amongst young shoppers in the US is increasing significantly, a new study has shown.
Sportswear firm Under Armour has opened its largest retail store in New York City where it will showcase its full line of men's, women's and youth apparel, footwear and equipment.
Continued investment in innovative new products helped performance apparel, footwear and accessories brand Under Armour to almost double its profit during the first quarter.
In less than a week's time, senior sourcing executives from Marks & Spencer, Puma, Esprit, Perry Ellis, Under Armour, VF Asia, Luen Thai Holdings, Crystal Group and TAL Apparel will be sharing their views and insight with other industry stakeholders at Prime Source Forum in Hong Kong.
Under Armour has come up against increasing criticism after the US speed-skating team dropped its latest suits, which were designed especially for the Winter Olympics in Sochi.
Ongoing political unrest in Thailand has not yet impacted the country's garment industry - but the unstable environment presents a serious challenge moving forward, just-style has been told.
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- VF Corp bullish for second-half growth
- INTERVIEW: David Nieper pushes Made in UK momentum
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- Weatherproof jackets release harmful chemicals"
- UN rights expert urges further Cambodia reforms
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies