Under Armour Inc
Any talk of Gap Inc's portfolio invariably focuses on its Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy brands. But new number crunching suggests the co...
Li & Fung has outlined a number of new frontiers the global sourcing giant is looking to explore as it works through its three-year roadmap,...
With abundant growth opportunities in the pipeline at Under Armour, the performance apparel, footwear and accessories brand has said it aims...
Sporting goods giant Nike is raising its prices at a time when other companies are turning to increased markdowns and heavy promotional acti...
The most-read stories on just-style this week include an analysis on East African countries courting clothing and textile business, Fung Capital investing in a PLM software provider, and a look at why diversification is key for Under Armour.
An increase in projected full-year earnings and revenue at Under Armour has been described as "bullish" and a "positive catalyst" move by one analyst.
Sportswear specialist Under Armour is to extend its ClutchFit hi-tech footwear material innovation into numerous sports.
The brand resonance of sportswear firms Nike and Under Armour amongst young shoppers in the US is increasing significantly, a new study has shown.
Sportswear firm Under Armour has opened its largest retail store in New York City where it will showcase its full line of men's, women's and youth apparel, footwear and equipment.
Under Armour has come up against increasing criticism after the US speed-skating team dropped its latest suits, which were designed especially for the Winter Olympics in Sochi.
Ongoing political unrest in Thailand has not yet impacted the country's garment industry - but the unstable environment presents a serious challenge moving forward, just-style has been told.
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Cambodia garment industry hit with fresh strikes
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- Russia threatens ban on western apparel imports
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Opportunities and Applications for Digital Textile Printing
- Colombia - ISA Country Report