Under Armour Inc
Any talk of Gap Inc's portfolio invariably focuses on its Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy brands. But new number crunching suggests the co...
Li & Fung has outlined a number of new frontiers the global sourcing giant is looking to explore as it works through its three-year roadmap,...
With abundant growth opportunities in the pipeline at Under Armour, the performance apparel, footwear and accessories brand has said it aims...
Sporting goods giant Nike is raising its prices at a time when other companies are turning to increased markdowns and heavy promotional acti...
The latest findings from an ongoing survey into the popularity of US athletic footwear and apparel brands suggest there has been a huge leap for Under Armour among female consumers.
Fabric manufacturer PrimaLoft has developed a high performance down blend that it says is the next generation of apparel insulation.
The most-read stories on just-style this week include an analysis on East African countries courting clothing and textile business, Fung Capital investing in a PLM software provider, and a look at why diversification is key for Under Armour.
An increase in projected full-year earnings and revenue at Under Armour has been described as "bullish" and a "positive catalyst" move by one analyst.
Sportswear specialist Under Armour is to extend its ClutchFit hi-tech footwear material innovation into numerous sports.
Under Armour has come up against increasing criticism after the US speed-skating team dropped its latest suits, which were designed especially for the Winter Olympics in Sochi.
Ongoing political unrest in Thailand has not yet impacted the country's garment industry - but the unstable environment presents a serious challenge moving forward, just-style has been told.
- Alliance and Accord urged to harmonise efforts
- India's labour law reforms edge a step closer
- Retailers voice concerns on Scottish independence
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- Under Armour "resonating strongly" with consumers
- Apparel is third-largest re-shored US sector
- Ultrasonic execs disappear along with company cash
- Trial cotton subsidy scheme underway in China
- China dye-maker to shut after desert pollution
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Clothing Manufacturers (Global) - Industry Report