Urban Outfitters Inc
Where once retailers invested in e-commerce as an extension of their physical stores, an acceleration in shopping online means they are now...
It's one thing for apparel brands and retailers to talk about sustainability and traceability across their supply chains, but another altoge...
Hot topics under discussion at the annual meeting of the rebranded United States Fashion Industry Association (USFIA) included major trade n...
Hurricane Irene hit the US at the peak of the back-to-school shopping period, causing concerns it would negatively impact the already challe...
The Urban Outfitters brand is "on the mend", analysts have said, after the lifestyle retailer revealed second-quarter earnings above consensus estimates and an increase in sales.
A turnaround is unlikely for Urban Outfitters in the near term, analysts believe, but changes could yield incremental improvements.
Boston-based investment firm Berkshire Partners LLC has committed to invest $350m in innovative, high-growth retail and consumer businesses through a new company set up by Glen Senk, the former CEO of Urban Outfitters.
Weakness at Urban Outfitters' namesake brand is likely to continue into the first quarter for the lifestyle retailer, according to analysts.
Lifestyle retailer Urban Outfitters has cautioned on its current quarter, despite booking an increase in fourth-quarter earnings.
Ever-sensitive Urban Outfitters has landed itself in hot water again. This time the US teen fashion retailer has managed to offend Hindus with one of its Christmas offerings.
- India's labour law reforms edge a step closer
- Retailers voice concerns on Scottish independence
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- Alliance and Accord urged to harmonise efforts
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- H&M goes green with Conscious Denim
- Under Armour "resonating strongly" with consumers
- Adidas defends position despite investor unrest
- TPP talks "make progress" but issues remain
- Ultrasonic execs disappear along with company cash
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details