Urban Outfitters Inc
Decidedly at odds with fast fashion, the slow fashion movement offers an alternative to mass-produced clothing and is steadily gaining momen...
Urban Outfitters has set out ambitious plans to double its topline sales by 2020 through an expanded product offering, enhanced customer exp...
Where once retailers invested in e-commerce as an extension of their physical stores, an acceleration in shopping online means they are now...
It's one thing for apparel brands and retailers to talk about sustainability and traceability across their supply chains, but another altoge...
US lifestyle retailer Urban Outfitters has revealed record third-quarter sales but saw earnings plummet as weakness at its namesake stores offset strength at its other fascias.
US lifestyle retailer Urban Outfitters said the negative comparable retail sales it reported in September have continued into its third-quarter.
The Urban Outfitters brand is "on the mend", analysts have said, after the lifestyle retailer revealed second-quarter earnings above consensus estimates and an increase in sales.
A turnaround is unlikely for Urban Outfitters in the near term, analysts believe, but changes could yield incremental improvements.
Boston-based investment firm Berkshire Partners LLC has committed to invest $350m in innovative, high-growth retail and consumer businesses through a new company set up by Glen Senk, the former CEO of Urban Outfitters.
Ever-sensitive Urban Outfitters has landed itself in hot water again. This time the US teen fashion retailer has managed to offend Hindus with one of its Christmas offerings.
- Slow fashion: a fast-growing opportunity?
- Rethink needed as low-cost labour options dwindle
- China's apparel sector ponders sustainability
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- US textile and apparel trade and sourcing snapshot
- Tazreen Fashions compensation agreement outlined
- Puma commits to 100% PFC removal
- Gap unveils management changes as Q3 profit rises
- Long-running SL Garment dispute settled
- Long-term partnerships key to Adidas sourcing mode