Urban Outfitters Inc
Urban Outfitters has set out ambitious plans to double its topline sales by 2020 through an expanded product offering, enhanced customer exp...
Where once retailers invested in e-commerce as an extension of their physical stores, an acceleration in shopping online means they are now...
It's one thing for apparel brands and retailers to talk about sustainability and traceability across their supply chains, but another altoge...
Hot topics under discussion at the annual meeting of the rebranded United States Fashion Industry Association (USFIA) included major trade n...
US lifestyle retailer Urban Outfitters said the negative comparable retail sales it reported in September have continued into its third-quarter.
The Urban Outfitters brand is "on the mend", analysts have said, after the lifestyle retailer revealed second-quarter earnings above consensus estimates and an increase in sales.
A turnaround is unlikely for Urban Outfitters in the near term, analysts believe, but changes could yield incremental improvements.
Boston-based investment firm Berkshire Partners LLC has committed to invest $350m in innovative, high-growth retail and consumer businesses through a new company set up by Glen Senk, the former CEO of Urban Outfitters.
Weakness at Urban Outfitters' namesake brand is likely to continue into the first quarter for the lifestyle retailer, according to analysts.
Ever-sensitive Urban Outfitters has landed itself in hot water again. This time the US teen fashion retailer has managed to offend Hindus with one of its Christmas offerings.
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Asos FY profit drop: What the analysts say
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam