Van de Velde SA
Belgian lingerie business Van de Velde remains upbeat in its outlook, despite reporting a 37.7% decline in annual net profit, primarily due to impairment charges at its Intimacy brand.
Belgian underwear group Van de Velde saw its first-half net profit plummet 74.9%, due to declines at its Intimacy brand.
Belgian underwear group Van de Velde has booked a healthy increase in first-half turnover, thanks to growth at its Rigby & Peller brand and wholesale channel.
Lingerie business Van de Velde has forecast wholesale turnover to rise by more than 8% in its first-half.
Lingerie business Van de Velde has today (8 January) reported a slight increase in full-year turnover, helped by gains made by its Rigby & Peller brand in Europe.
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- Tanzania adds to Africa’s apparel sourcing mix
- Balance essential in garment supply chain
- Supply chain weighs on Kering's green footprint
- Where next for 3D design and prototyping?
- AGOA delays drag on sourcing decisions
- American Eagle Outfitters Q1 earnings soar
- EU and Turkey to update customs union
- Burberry shares slide as FY outlook slashed
- Gap brand sales continue to fall short