Van de Velde SA
Belgian underwear group Van de Velde saw its first-half net profit plummet 74.9%, due to declines at its Intimacy brand.
Belgian underwear group Van de Velde has booked a healthy increase in first-half turnover, thanks to growth at its Rigby & Peller brand and wholesale channel.
Lingerie business Van de Velde has forecast wholesale turnover to rise by more than 8% in its first-half.
Lingerie business Van de Velde has today (8 January) reported a slight increase in full-year turnover, helped by gains made by its Rigby & Peller brand in Europe.
Lingerie business Van de Velde is to cut jobs as part of the restructuring of its Eurocorset business - and says it expects full-year turnover to be flat with the prior year.
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Water scarcity a challenge to cotton supply chains
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Gap audits reveal compliance issues in Myanmar
- Fitness fashion propels Athleta towards $1bn sales
- Adidas to use only Bluesign-approved chemicals
- Scientists hail first recycled cotton garment
- Cambodia garment makers condemn strike protests
- Weak traffic slows sales for Abercrombie & Fitch
- Accord and Alliance discord "a setback"
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report