Van de Velde SA
Belgian underwear group Van de Velde saw its first-half net profit plummet 74.9%, due to declines at its Intimacy brand.
Belgian underwear group Van de Velde has booked a healthy increase in first-half turnover, thanks to growth at its Rigby & Peller brand and wholesale channel.
Lingerie business Van de Velde has forecast wholesale turnover to rise by more than 8% in its first-half.
Lingerie business Van de Velde has today (8 January) reported a slight increase in full-year turnover, helped by gains made by its Rigby & Peller brand in Europe.
Lingerie business Van de Velde is to cut jobs as part of the restructuring of its Eurocorset business - and says it expects full-year turnover to be flat with the prior year.
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Asos FY profit drop: What the analysts say
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam