Van de Velde SA
Belgian underwear group Van de Velde saw its first-half net profit plummet 74.9%, due to declines at its Intimacy brand.
Belgian underwear group Van de Velde has booked a healthy increase in first-half turnover, thanks to growth at its Rigby & Peller brand and wholesale channel.
Lingerie business Van de Velde has forecast wholesale turnover to rise by more than 8% in its first-half.
Lingerie business Van de Velde has today (8 January) reported a slight increase in full-year turnover, helped by gains made by its Rigby & Peller brand in Europe.
Lingerie business Van de Velde is to cut jobs as part of the restructuring of its Eurocorset business - and says it expects full-year turnover to be flat with the prior year.
- India's labour law reforms edge a step closer
- Retailers voice concerns on Scottish independence
- Alliance and Accord urged to harmonise efforts
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- H&M goes green with Conscious Denim
- Under Armour "resonating strongly" with consumers
- Adidas defends position despite investor unrest
- Ultrasonic execs disappear along with company cash
- H&M to work with ILO on sustainable supply chains
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Clothing Manufacturers (Global) - Industry Report