Van de Velde SA
Belgian lingerie business Van de Velde remains upbeat in its outlook, despite reporting a 37.7% decline in annual net profit, primarily due to impairment charges at its Intimacy brand.
Belgian underwear group Van de Velde saw its first-half net profit plummet 74.9%, due to declines at its Intimacy brand.
Belgian underwear group Van de Velde has booked a healthy increase in first-half turnover, thanks to growth at its Rigby & Peller brand and wholesale channel.
Lingerie business Van de Velde has forecast wholesale turnover to rise by more than 8% in its first-half.
Lingerie business Van de Velde has today (8 January) reported a slight increase in full-year turnover, helped by gains made by its Rigby & Peller brand in Europe.
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Smart sportswear faces mass production challenges
- Frank Henke discusses Adidas sustainability agenda
- Innovation and supply chain remain key for Nike
- “Unsafe” Bangladesh factory refuses to evacuate
- Cambodia labour abuse claims disputed
- Major Ethiopia textile build experiences delays
- Garment factory tool to improve communication
- RFID adoption among retailers near “tipping point”
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019