Van de Velde SA
Belgian lingerie business Van de Velde remains upbeat in its outlook, despite reporting a 37.7% decline in annual net profit, primarily due to impairment charges at its Intimacy brand.
Belgian underwear group Van de Velde saw its first-half net profit plummet 74.9%, due to declines at its Intimacy brand.
Belgian underwear group Van de Velde has booked a healthy increase in first-half turnover, thanks to growth at its Rigby & Peller brand and wholesale channel.
Lingerie business Van de Velde has forecast wholesale turnover to rise by more than 8% in its first-half.
Lingerie business Van de Velde has today (8 January) reported a slight increase in full-year turnover, helped by gains made by its Rigby & Peller brand in Europe.
- Three tipping points for RFID in fashion
- Capacity building key to Myanmar momentum
- Cotton “too diverse” for fixed sustainability plan
- China undisputed giant of garment exports
- Apparel buyers point to potential in Africa
- SOURCING: Global sourcing snapshots launched
- Wal-Mart silent on Rana Plaza lawsuit
- Nike criticised over Vietnam sourcing ethics
- VF Corp lifts outlook despite Q1 profit fall
- Garment group reiterates labour rights commitment