US apparel retailers reported mixed comparable store sales in February, as significant headwinds including extreme winter weather, additiona...
Deep discounts, lower fuel prices and an improved employment market all helped to drive better-than-expected comparable store sales gains fo...
In 2011, Greenpeace published its Dirty Laundry report, which found toxic chemicals in waste water discharges from two textile processing fa...
Early Black Friday promotions, falling fuel prices, and labour market improvements all helped the majority of US apparel retailers to record...
Among the industry executives who spoke with just-style this year were Tim Wheeler, president of Jockey's international division, Esquel Group's CEO John Cheh, and Joe Dixon, SVP of production at Brooks Brothers.
Bodyline was one of the first factories set up by Sri Lankan apparel manufacturing giant MAS Holdings in partnership with Victoria's Secret and Triumph. Looking back over the past 20 years, the company's CEO Dilan Gooneratne tells Petah Marian about the challenges Bodyline faced, and how the business was turned around in the midst of the economic crisis.
Textured Jersey Lanka says it is "back on a strong growth trajectory" as sales surged 29% in the second quarter thanks to a recovery in demand from its US customers.
US apparel retailer L Brands, formerly Limited Brands, is one of the few winners this quarter according to analysts, after it raised its third-quarter earnings guidance.
A drop in demand from some of its US customers after abnormal weather in the early part of the year kept shoppers away from stores, has weighed on first-quarter profits at knitted fabric manufacturer Textured Jersey Lanka.
L Brands, formerly Limited Brands, has lowered the top end of its full-year earnings guidance, despite booking a increase in first-quarter net profit.
L Brands has outlined plans to grow its Victoria's Secret brand in the UK and Middle East as part of its international growth strategy.
Underwear, Nightwear and Swimwear in the United Kingdom
The launch of Victoria’s Secret in London’s Westfield and New Bond Street locations positively impacted underwear, nightwear and swimwear. Considering recessionary cuts on spending, underwear and nigh...
Online Lingerie Market in the US 2015-2019
Lingerie is a term used for women's innerwear. It originated from the French word 'linge' for linen. Though in French the term is used for both male and female undergarments, in English it is solely u...
Limited Brands Inc in Apparel (USA)
Limited Brands’s flagship apparel brand Victoria’s Secret operates primarily in the US, with more than 1,000 domestic outlets. Whilst a number of stores are expected to be closed, at least 20 new stor...
- Speed to market key to Adidas 2020 growth plan
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- Cutting-edge companies focus on consumer needs
- SuperGroup to adapt sourcing model for speed
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Swedish textile water project to expand globally
- Organic cotton assessment tool launches
- PVH “pleased” after swinging to Q4 profit
- Apparel and textiles rank high on EU alert system
- Lululemon Athletica on “strong growth” track
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019