US apparel retailers recorded mixed comparable store sales in March, but overall managed to beat very modest expectations resulting from the...
US apparel retailers reported mixed comparable store sales in February, with some severely impacted by adverse weather conditions but others...
Winter storms played havoc with US apparel retailers in January, forcing many shoppers to stay at home. But while some consumers were physic...
December proved to be a challenging month for US apparel retailers, with the most promotional retailing environment in five years, a shorten...
Among the industry executives who spoke with just-style this year were Tim Wheeler, president of Jockey's international division, Esquel Group's CEO John Cheh, and Joe Dixon, SVP of production at Brooks Brothers.
Bodyline was one of the first factories set up by Sri Lankan apparel manufacturing giant MAS Holdings in partnership with Victoria's Secret and Triumph. Looking back over the past 20 years, the company's CEO Dilan Gooneratne tells Petah Marian about the challenges Bodyline faced, and how the business was turned around in the midst of the economic crisis.
L Brands has outlined plans to grow its Victoria's Secret brand in the UK and Middle East as part of its international growth strategy.
L Brands, formerly known as Limited Brands, has booked a mixed fourth-quarter with an increase in earnings but a drop in revenues.
Value apparel retailer Body Central has announced a series of changes to its management team, including the promotion of Patti Simigran to SVP and general merchandise manager.
Retailer Limited Brands, operator of the Victoria's Secret, Pink, Bath and La Senza stores, has lifted its full-year earnings guidance after booking a 25.3% jump in third-quarter profit.
Knitted fabric manufacturer Textured Jersey Lanka is gearing up for future growth with a number of new investments to add capacity, reduce energy costs and expand across the region.
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Mexico's shoe makers blame their woes on China
- Tesco takes second stab at US market with F&F
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- Jones CEO to depart as Sycamore splits business
- Workers strike at Adidas supplier shoe factory
- Banana Republic taps former J Crew designer
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects