Wal-Mart Stores Inc
Where once retailers invested in e-commerce as an extension of their physical stores, an acceleration in shopping online means they are now...
The group of North American brands and retailers - including Wal-Mart Stores, Gap Inc and VF Corporation - working to improve safety in Bang...
Do the biggest companies also have the best supply chains - or should it be instead that the best supply chains help grow the most successfu...
Stung by unseasonably cold spring weather that blanketed many parts of the US just as they were rolling out their spring merchandise, retail...
Founded in 1923, North Carolina-based Burlington Industries has spent the last 90 years transforming itself into the world's largest textile manufacturer. Here, president Jeff Peck talks to Michelle Russell about the secrets to the company's success, the ongoing challenges facing the textile industry, and what the future is likely to hold.
As the first-year anniversary of the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building approaches in April, it is inevitable that the global spotlight will focus on the promises made and progress delivered over the past 12 months on improving safety for Bangladeshi garment workers. Jeff Krilla, president and CEO of the Alliance for Bangladesh Worker Safety, talks to just-style about the group's work so far.
Bangladesh's apparel exports edged up by 1.7% in the first two months of the current fiscal year as buyers continue to remain cautious following last year's factory safety issues and subsequent strikes and disruption as a pay rise was negotiated for apparel workers.
Wal-Mart's South African banner Massmart, revealed a fall in earnings in its second-quarter on the back of a weakened Rand and slowing retail sales.
Accelerated selling, general and administrative (SG&A) spending is driving retailers into the red, one analyst has said, and could become a key theme over the near term.
Supermarket retailer Asda has said its George clothing brand continues to perform well as it revealed an increase in group like-for-like sales.
US retail giant Wal-Mart has lowered its full-year guidance due to investments in e-commerce and headwinds from higher health-care costs than previously estimated.
Inspections got underway last week to assess the structural, fire and electrical safety of at least 2,000 garment factories in Bangladesh, after three separate groups agreed on a common set of standards.
There's no doubt that recent factory disasters in Bangladesh have been a wake-up call for garment makers and buyers. But instead of a widespread blacklisting by customers and a shift in orders away from the South Asian country, the tragedies are starting to reshape and redefine the apparel supply chain of the future.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partne
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity unde...
Asda Stores Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
Asda Stores Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offe...
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- Next H1: What the analysts say
- Retailers voice concerns on Scottish independence
- H&M goes green with Conscious Denim
- TPP talks "make progress" but issues remain
- Brandix selects first "game-changing" innovations
- Adidas defends position despite investor unrest
- Ultrasonic execs disappear along with company cash
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details