Walt Disney Company
Following its spin-off from Li & Fung last month, fashion apparel, footwear and accessories business Global Brands Group has outlined the fi...
Since Greenpeace published its Dirty Laundry report in 2011, revealing toxic chemicals in waste water discharges from two textile processing...
Three strategies have emerged among clothing brands and retailers trying to decide what steps to take to raise standards in factories in Ban...
Emerging children's wear markets are among the latest research in the just-style store, with future problems, innovations and potential grow...
Anvil Knitwear is ahead of some of the world's biggest clothing brands when it comes to sustainability. Here, CEO Anthony Corsano talks to just-style about the business case for social and environmental responsibility, and explains why it is a defining feature of the future of the apparel industry.
Whether you love them or hate them, there is something bold about a pair of Crocs clogs. But far from being a passing fad, the brand has built up a huge following within the past five years and is now one of the fastest-growing footwear companies in the world. It is even stepping into fashion footwear and apparel as Ron Snyder, the company’s chief executive, tells Joe Ayling.
Sanrio has inked a licensing agreement with New York based MAG Brands for a collection of Hello Kitty outerwear for the US market.
With less than a month to go before the start of its annual World Fashion convention, the International Apparel Federation (IAF) has released more details of the line-up, which includes speakers from Desigual and Disney, McKinsey and the World Bank.
Fashion apparel, footwear, and accessories business Global Brands Group has extended its sleepwear licensing arrangement with Disney Consumer Products.
Retail giant Wal-Mart is expanding its technology centre in India and has hired a former Oracle executive to head up the operations.
The US has called on Pakistan to implement international labour standards in its textile sector adding that it will support the Government on compliance with ILO standards.
Building on plans set out three years ago to generate growth by giving its apparel a competitive edge, VF Corporation is to create three global innovation centres to speed the development of "game-changing" products in technical apparel, footwear and jeans.
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- Next H1: What the analysts say
- Abercrombie & Fitch to lose logos in fashion focus
- Brandix selects first "game-changing" innovations
- H&M goes green with Conscious Denim
- TPP talks "make progress" but issues remain
- US cotton production set to decline
- Adidas defends position despite investor unrest
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details