Walt Disney Company
Global apparel brands must boost innovation and put customers at the centre of their growth strategies in order to survive an increasingly c...
Following its spin-off from Li & Fung last month, fashion apparel, footwear and accessories business Global Brands Group has outlined the fi...
Since Greenpeace published its Dirty Laundry report in 2011, revealing toxic chemicals in waste water discharges from two textile processing...
Three strategies have emerged among clothing brands and retailers trying to decide what steps to take to raise standards in factories in Ban...
Anvil Knitwear is ahead of some of the world's biggest clothing brands when it comes to sustainability. Here, CEO Anthony Corsano talks to just-style about the business case for social and environmental responsibility, and explains why it is a defining feature of the future of the apparel industry.
Whether you love them or hate them, there is something bold about a pair of Crocs clogs. But far from being a passing fad, the brand has built up a huge following within the past five years and is now one of the fastest-growing footwear companies in the world. It is even stepping into fashion footwear and apparel as Ron Snyder, the company’s chief executive, tells Joe Ayling.
The appointment of Marvin Ellison to the helm of department-store group JC Penney Company has been described as "a credible hire" but one that offers "no solution" to the retailer's tough structural issues.
Retail giant JC Penney Company has outlined plans it hopes will return the business to sustained and profitable growth at an analyst meeting in New York.
The International Apparel Federation (IAF)'s 30th annual convention launched in Medellin, Colombia on Tuesday (29 September), luring 330 delegates from over 15 countries to discuss the industry's latest challenges.
Adriano Goldschmied, the creator of iconic denim lines Diesel, Replay and AG Adriano Goldschmied and adviser to many other denim brands, is joining the speaker line-up at the annual IAF World Fashion convention taking place later this month.
Sanrio has inked a licensing agreement with New York based MAG Brands for a collection of Hello Kitty outerwear for the US market.
Building on plans set out three years ago to generate growth by giving its apparel a competitive edge, VF Corporation is to create three global innovation centres to speed the development of "game-changing" products in technical apparel, footwear and jeans.
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Tesco's H1 profit plunge: What the analysts say
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Collapsed Cambodia factory had structural issues
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre