Walt Disney Company
Since Greenpeace published its Dirty Laundry report in 2011, revealing toxic chemicals in waste water discharges from two textile processing...
Three strategies have emerged among clothing brands and retailers trying to decide what steps to take to raise standards in factories in Ban...
Emerging children's wear markets are among the latest research in the just-style store, with future problems, innovations and potential grow...
Anvil Knitwear is ahead of some of the world's biggest clothing brands when it comes to sustainability. Here, CEO Anthony Corsano talks to just-style about the business case for social and environmental responsibility, and explains why it is a defining feature of the future of the apparel industry.
Whether you love them or hate them, there is something bold about a pair of Crocs clogs. But far from being a passing fad, the brand has built up a huge following within the past five years and is now one of the fastest-growing footwear companies in the world. It is even stepping into fashion footwear and apparel as Ron Snyder, the company’s chief executive, tells Joe Ayling.
Fashion apparel, footwear, and accessories business Global Brands Group has extended its sleepwear licensing arrangement with Disney Consumer Products.
Retail giant Wal-Mart is expanding its technology centre in India and has hired a former Oracle executive to head up the operations.
The US has called on Pakistan to implement international labour standards in its textile sector adding that it will support the Government on compliance with ILO standards.
A new type of 3D printer has the potential to open up new possibilities for the technology by turning wool and wool blend yarns into fabric objects including apparel.
The most-read stories on just-style this week include data that reveals cotton's share of the US clothing market has fallen, a ban by Walt Disney on Pakistan and Bangladesh production, VF Corp's new China hub, and the high tariffs imposed by the Bangladesh government on building and safety equipment for the country's factories.
Building on plans set out three years ago to generate growth by giving its apparel a competitive edge, VF Corporation is to create three global innovation centres to speed the development of "game-changing" products in technical apparel, footwear and jeans.
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Cambodia garment industry hit with fresh strikes
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- Russia threatens ban on western apparel imports
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Opportunities and Applications for Digital Textile Printing
- Colombia - ISA Country Report